• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Oldest Car U'd Love To Own..

seeker

Im not a old car lover but this 17 year old car can consider as old one :)

BUGATTI EB110 GT

The Bugatti EB110 from Bugatti is one of the most celebrated cars in automotive history. It was unveiled on September 15, 1991 in both Versailles and in front of the Grande Arche at La D?fense in Paris, France exactly 110 years after Ettore Bugatti's birth. The powerplant is one of the most advanced and complex engines ever created while the chassis and design is just as superb

Make and Model: Bugatti EB110 GT

Year: 1991

Engine Type: 3.5 Liter Quad Turbo V12

Torque: 480lb-ft@4200rpm

Acceleration 0-60: 4.4 s

Suspension: double wishbone

Wheel Base: 100.4 inches

List Price: $350,000

Horsepower: 611bhp@8250rpm

Top Speed: 207 mph

Brakes: Vented Discs w/ Vacuum Assist & ABS

Transmission: 6-Speed Manual

Weight: 3940 lbs

Great car even if I am not so fond of the looks. I think Schuey bought an SS.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really strange coincidence , but S_N told me but a few hours back that there is one 1960's 300SEL in the island , but the car has since been left to rot for some odd reason and now is more or less just a heap of metal! :o

...seeing is believing though... :mellow:

so all this is for now is hearesay

In the early 90's my father and I located a W108 280SEL 3.5 V8. The only visible problem was that the auto gearbox had gone bust. The rest of the car was in great condition. At that time with minimal mechanical knowledge we just let it go :(

machan this belongs to my uncle, & he is not willin to sell ( i have tried my level best , but didnt work )

the car has not been started for 2 years & unfortunately my uncle have migrated & this car is in a relatives place.

which will very soon go in for a complete restoration.

Machang wots th esitu on this car??

Recently was having a chat with my boss on a office trip in Giritale, he was talking about how these had dominated the events now dominated by the V-Tecs. He was saying that the last to run an event was a white coloured car. So basically these have played a big part in the local scene until the advent of the Front wheel cars.

In the early 90's my father and I located a W108 280SEL 3.5 V8. The only visible problem was that the auto gearbox had gone bust. The rest of the car was in great condition. At that time with minimal mechanical knowledge we just let it go :(

I just found out that theres a W109 SEL 6.9 with air suspension in immaculate condition. Well hidden from the public eye, it seems. And then apparently theres another 'W109 4.5SE'. But not sure about that, coz the 4.5SE was for the W108 280SE...

Machang wots th esitu on this car??

Recently was having a chat with my boss on a office trip in Giritale, he was talking about how these had dominated the events now dominated by the V-Tecs. He was saying that the last to run an event was a white coloured car. So basically these have played a big part in the local scene until the advent of the Front wheel cars.

I remeber a black one.

....and something tells me this is one of those decisions that you will live to regret or have we already begun to ? :mellow:

..its a shame how nice cars turn up and for some odd reason we don't get them and then spend the rest of enternity wondering what on earth were thinking - or rather why we weren't thinking enough to grab it! :mellow: