• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Drives The Beige Metallic Corolla Luxel??

Ruslan

Who Drives The Beige Metallic Corolla Luxel with NW JO plates and Towards Kohuwala.. around 9 - 9.30 am.. with TRD badges and Autolanka stickers all around.. cos i was passing that car every day..I just thought one of our Mods??? :jumping-smiley-013:

Edited by Ruslan

Who Drives The Beige Metallic Corolla Luxel with NW JO plates and Towards Kohuwala.. around 9 - 9.30 am.. with TRD badges and Autolanka stickers all around.. cos i was passing that car every day..I just thought one of our Mods??? :jumping-smiley-013:

That would be MADZ, our beloved (?) boss..... a.k.a the admin of this forum :D

Thats the top most famous AL drive :rolleyes: pictured and talked about many times.You can find plenty of posts about that car and the owner.

MINIACE

Ahhh kool.. i overtook this car couple of times..saw it this morning as well. mine is Darker luxel.. ^_^ wonder where he got that TRD badge?? :D

Edited by Ruslan