• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Club

pradfred

yes one of those occasions yes.. not only that man had to stay over night at kalubowila hostpital.. i have this stomach alsur problem.. and if i drink two days in a row.. its quite deadly.. got it when i was abroad.. again from too much drinking.. that day the car was booked by the cops... .. u are not dominic are u...

yes one of those occasions yes.. not only that man had to stay over night at kalubowila hostpital.. i have this stomach alsur problem.. and if i drink two days in a row.. its quite deadly.. got it when i was abroad.. again from too much drinking.. that day the car was booked by the cops... .. u are not dominic are u...

I think I saw you this morning... :unsure: near Bernards Dutugemunu Street..

If it was you, who was the girl..?? :D

According to the organisers other makes cannot run :(

LOL guys :lol:

we would love to have you guys come, so if that's what it takes come on over.

I am not sure how, but we can work out something.

its a FUN EVENT though not a serious Gymkhana - the CMSC already did that. B)

So its fine, the more , the merrier bring your rides and come.

I do hope we will be careful and follow basic common sense.... :blink::rolleyes: and have some severe fun.

We have NOT made provisions for food & Water etc as we want to keep costs down so please BYO Food & Water....

The Rain Gods need appeasing again... :angry-smiley-005: ..........but Rain or shine we will have the event.........

:git:

only a day ta go.... :dance3:

LOL guys :lol:

we would love to have you guys come, so if that's what it takes come on over.

I am not sure how, but we can work out something.

its a FUN EVENT though not a serious Gymkhana - the CMSC already did that. B)

So its fine, the more , the merrier bring your rides and come.

I do hope we will be careful and follow basic common sense.... :blink::rolleyes: and have some severe fun.

We have NOT made provisions for food & Water etc as we want to keep costs down so please BYO Food & Water....

The Rain Gods need appeasing again... :angry-smiley-005: ..........but Rain or shine we will have the event.........

:git:

only a day ta go.... :dance3:

no probs we'll drop by . dont worry we will enjoy the FUN EVENT with mazda's & fords running

Hi all,

The track is laid.

Its a nice one. I drove it today and had a blast.

Hope to see you all there. Bring umbrellas and prayers to keep the rain away.

Also food and water.

Take care and see ya on da morning. We will be there by 7.30 but you guys can come by ten?

Anyone who wants to come early and help us is most welcome.

Cheers

Prad

Hats off to Pradfred & the Mazda Club crew (Mazdaspeed , GuruG & all the others) for an excellent day out! :)

:appl:

its totally AWESOME !!!

I sincerely hope that this is the first of many gymkhanas to come!

Special thanx to Pradfred for the pointers - heaven knows i,the little novice, needed it :lol:

Much appreciated

A huge thank you for an excellent event - a tremendous job well done gentlemen! :appl:

Hats off to Pradfred & the Mazda Club crew (Mazdaspeed , GuruG & all the others) for an excellent day out! :)

:appl:

its totally AWESOME !!!

I sincerely hope that this is the first of many gymkhanas to come!

Special thanx to Pradfred for the pointers - heaven knows i,the little novice, needed it :lol:

Much appreciated

A huge thank you for an excellent event - a tremendous job well done gentlemen! :appl:

Behalf of the team I thank u for coming n enjoying. We planed this 2 b a fun event but it turnd out awsome :yahoo:

U n the pointers hmmmm thats a totally diff chapter :angry-smiley-048:

ohhhh we were blessd cus there was NO FREAKIN RAIN not even a drop :action-smiley-081:

Edited by GuruG

WEll .. i second that.. well done guys... hope we can do this again.. with many more cars.. and by that time hopfully i have run in the car to put a little run my self.....

it was really awsome.. but we should get more MAZDA's in there... becuase there are a lot more on the roads.... should get the RX's too...

byt the way i know u guys want the links here it is..

http://rapidshare.com/files/110554734/26042008068.mp4.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/110554735/26042008067.mp4.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/110554736/26042008066.mp4.html

yo guru G do ya magic.. however the files are large hope ya have broadband,,####

anywayz thanks for the invite guys....

WEll .. i second that.. well done guys... hope we can do this again.. with many more cars.. and by that time hopfully i have run in the car to put a little run my self.....

it was really awsome.. but we should get more MAZDA's in there... becuase there are a lot more on the roads.... should get the RX's too...

byt the way i know u guys want the links here it is..

http://rapidshare.com/files/110554734/26042008068.mp4.html

Hi all,

On behalf of the Mazda club core team a very big Thank You to all who came and made it happen.

This gets a bit formal but I must thank Niroshan Pereira for his invaluable help in setting up the track. It was raining dark and we both got fully soaked but he finished it.

Dinesh J for the track which was given to us and his total enthusiasm for the event.

Madhava or Madz for his support and this forum without which we would have never met ! Let alone have such good clean fun.

If I have missed out anyone my sincere apologies and will post later if I remember :)

Ok, we all had a blast and we must do this again. On getting more Mazdas yup but we need publicity and that costs mucho dinero.Carmart are interested and so are a few others so let's see.

I don't know if you guys realised but we had the SLARDAR and CMSC presidents both in the club, one Mazda and one Ford. How's that ?

Once again a big Thank you to all and I had a blast , my 14 year old baby also enjoyed herself :)

We had a few RX 7 s which came at the fag end and did some superb drifting and donuts and that was a nice touch.....m.mmmmwhat rear wheel drive mazda can I get.........:)

So looks like we have a good bunch of petrol heads and we must keep the momentum going. Also this thread is really long now.....should we start a new one.....madz?

Great meeting you all......will try and do the image shackie thingy...m

14 year old baby huh.. well try mine.. its one of the first astina's to come out.. 1989.. thought came to SL in 1992... sill that 16 years....

thats really great if carmart is interested.. because no matter what we need dough.... and i dont know how this is gonna sound to some.. but was just thinking all of us mazda guys in the club should get a fund going.... see how much we can raise.... just a thought guy.. now now i am just gonna duck for those bullets..

hey!! seems to have been quite an event! are the re pictures of the event by any chance? would love to see some!

Btw Charith, are those videos up on youtube as well? I cant download rapicshare files cos i'm on a sharwed IP and it's eternally beyond the free limit...Thanks!

14 year old baby huh.. well try mine.. its one of the first astina's to come out.. 1989.. thought came to SL in 1992... sill that 16 years....

thats really great if carmart is interested.. because no matter what we need dough.... and i dont know how this is gonna sound to some.. but was just thinking all of us mazda guys in the club should get a fund going.... see how much we can raise.... just a thought guy.. now now i am just gonna duck for those bullets..

Yes I agress with u machan n I know most of us in da club will too. All these were discused in da meetings that we had prior to the meet. Every1 should understand that there's nothin free in dis world.

We will have a proper meet in time 2 come. Now da spark is set its time to spread the fire.

Guys I need all da pics n vids ASAP. Thought of doin a lil clip of de event with sound track n all. :action-smiley-060:

Thx charitha19 for the clips. Enjoyd watchin em....

tried putin da test video wont work.

I'll post da link

Edited by GuruG

Yeap.... It came out as a Awesome event... :jumping-smiley-014: Congrats to Pradfred & all the organisers....! :appl: Well looking forward for the next event.......! Hey Pradfred... why don't you upload the photo's of the event so all other AL Members can see them... :car-smiley-002:

Yeap.... It came out as a Awesome event... :jumping-smiley-014: Congrats to Pradfred & all the organisers....! :appl: Well looking forward for the next event.......! Hey Pradfred... why don't you upload the photo's of the event so all other AL Members can see them... :car-smiley-002:

Thanks for the kind words, and it was a total team effort.

GuruG, Mazdaspeed, & Bugatti were the core team and all the guys put in a lot of work over the weeks and during the event, and made it happen.

Lets see how we can take this forward,

will do the pictures ......am useless with this image shack...will send all to GuruG :)

hey nice event boys. Looking forward to the next one.

Pradfred, nice to put a name to a known face :)

Was nice to meet you guys too, Mazdaspeed and Guru G.

Let's have the track set up for more 'ass-out' turning for the FR boys next time. Anyways great job guys.

:action-smiley-060: Shame on me guys.. :(

I got the time all messed up, thought everyone would come in the evening.. So came at 5.30 and it was all over by then.. :(

Missed all the fun and now im lookin at youtube like a dumb ass.. :blink:

you guru G.. did u manage to upload Ravis RX.. he did some wicked slides..... thanks to that bigg ass engine of his... and all that torque...

No machan will do when I'm free of work...

Sum pics from Pradfreds mob.

Settin up da track

26042008817.jpg

Thx Prad for ur 1961 classic petrol Landrover

26042008816.jpg

Me testin da track

26042008818.jpg

Punctual Members

26042008821.jpg

Shake dat booty :action-smiley-081:

26042008820.jpg

Edited by GuruG