• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Details!

noaim

I know insurance killing over here :rolleyes: …i use to pay $500 :lol: per month coz of my 2003 celica is a brand new ( GT ) version and 4 the red color ….also because of i’m a new driver to this country……after 25 they deduct that amount in to $350 ;) and after get married they deducted to $150 :lol:….. that’s not bad…..now again it went up by $30 because of this stupid accident even that is not my fault and for my new car ( mazda 3 gt )…… but i think some point chargers are too high for some reason ….coz specially teen’s over here drive like nuts and end it up killing 12 to 15 people in highway’s ….coz they can get license over here @ the age of 16 (G1 – for this one you can’t drive on highways and you have to drive with a G drivers license holder ) then (G2) & the last one is (G)….you know teens in sri lanka driving without drivers license but in case something happen chances are at least 70% to survive ….but over here totally different… coz if you make a mistake in a high way chances are to live not even 1% ….coz everybody’s driving @ speed of 100 km to 120km on the highways ….so..i don’t know in one corner it’s not fair at all but in some point i think it’s fair….. :alc:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinesh J has a GTiR? :rolleyes: Damn. I'm gonna have to forget the fact that the man races Hondas and have a chat. :alc: Suddenly I see an opportunity for that Featured driver/car thing Madz was talking of. Me go take photos of GTiR. Me Tarzan, Hear me Roar! :lol:

And Overdrive, yeah, it does have some awesome specs. It comes in 3rd on my list of favourite Nissans :lol:

i take it by your avatar u'r no.1 is the 350z and no.2 is skyline? am i right..

i also wonder why the gti-r never caught on in sl?

i take it by your avatar u'r no.1 is the 350z and no.2 is skyline? am i right..

i also wonder why the gti-r never caught on in sl?

Yup.

And no idea. Probably wasn't a market for that sorta thing at the time it came around.

hey guys remember the car that started this thread :angry-smiley-048::) . i saw it today driven by somone else. :lol: . do u guy's have any idea who bought it? the guy who was drivin it was flyin. tried to catch it an take a photograph of the car sadly i own a 1.3 COROLLA :(:( . didn't even get close to the car

Dinesh J has a GTiR? :angry-smiley-048: Damn. I'm gonna have to forget the fact that the man races Hondas and have a chat. :lol: Suddenly I see an opportunity for that Featured driver/car thing Madz was talking of. Me go take photos of GTiR. Me Tarzan, Hear me Roar! :)

And Overdrive, yeah, it does have some awesome specs. It comes in 3rd on my list of favourite Nissans :(

That old GtiR in colombo used to be hella fast. If this was the car that won fox hill then it was a real nice ride.

That old GtiR in colombo used to be hella fast. If this was the car that won fox hill then it was a real nice ride.

Hi KaluZ, this is your first post right! if I'm not mistaken..

Welcome aboard Autolanka.. :angry-smiley-048:

i have only seen this car in SL.. and only 1 other normal pulsar hatch of that year....

PS: any idea if you could still get down engines?

yes you can get the engine down but not the car :angry-smiley-048:

i have only seen this car in SL.. and only 1 other normal pulsar hatch of that year....

yes you can get the engine down but not the car :angry-smiley-048:

check this link out

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-PULSAR-SUNNY-...1QQcmdZViewItem

you can buy the engine, gearbox, original bonnet, bumper and intercooler for under 2000 ponds (Rs 350,000-), what do you reckon the duty will come to?