• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Opel Cars

tbird

Hello guys,

I like to buy Opel car specially small hatch back like Opel Corsa but my worst fear is spare parts. Can I buy spare parts from local spare parts dealers?. My home town is Kandy so do I have to come to Colombo to buy simple spare parts like air filters etc. Guys Pls help me.

This line goes for Opel owners, Pls tell me something about your car (Handling, Luxury, Fuel consumption, Level of satisfaction etc.)

Thank you

Hello guys,

I like to buy Opel car specially small hatch back like Opel Corsa but my worst fear is spare parts. Can I buy spare parts from local spare parts dealers?. My home town is Kandy so do I have to come to Colombo to buy simple spare parts like air filters etc. Guys Pls help me.

This line goes for Opel owners, Pls tell me something about your car (Handling, Luxury, Fuel consumption, Level of satisfaction etc.)

Thank you

One of my frinends had one. Met with kind of a serious accident. He could not find parts for it. Also carefull about the resell value..Might not be the best option for a car

/bigDaddy

<br />Hello guys,<br /><br />I like to buy Opel car specially small hatch back like Opel Corsa but my worst fear is spare parts. Can I buy spare parts from local spare parts dealers?. My home town is Kandy so do I have to come to Colombo to buy simple spare parts like air filters etc. Guys Pls help me.<br />This line goes for Opel owners, Pls tell me something about your car (Handling, Luxury, Fuel consumption, Level of satisfaction etc.)<br /><br />Thank you<br />
<br /><br /><br />

No question about the car been good – it’s truly a good car. Now comes reality –

YES u would have to come to Colombo to get parts

Parts would be issue as most don’t stock them and the agents – well one member has put it very finely

In the unfortunate event – which I pray will not happen – finding body parts would be another feat itself unless u got very deep pockets and contacts in importing parts from UK/Germany

Any particular fascination ? if ur going to use this for a daily run type car- better go back to the thinking room