• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cefiro

pradfred

Ouch man.

I am looking for a good one - thats the challenge.

The ones in the papers - some have no history to speak of.....

Anyone who can help me , please do,

thanks

Their is a one for sale machang...........i will let u know....but remember the fuel issue.......correct me if i am wrong.....i heard for a Nissan its very bad on petrol.......

.....correct me if i am wrong.....i heard for a Nissan its very bad on petrol.......

No bro... it depends on the vehicle and the maintenance, not all the Nissans. But Cefiro is not really an economic car fuel wise cos of the V6 and the size of the car too. But you get fantastic driving pleasure and comfort.

Edited by Bharath

Yup, its a great family car. Super comfortable.

I actually have one , and am looking for another, as the one I have now has been hijacked by the wife ........ <_<

it does about 6.5 - 7 Kmpl in City and over 10 outside.

And the Nissan Ac is excellent.

thought cefiros would be easy to buy but apparently not...... :unsure:

Yup, its a great family car. Super comfortable.

I actually have one , and am looking for another, as the one I have now has been hijacked by the wife ........ <_<

it does about 6.5 - 7 Kmpl in City and over 10 outside.

And the Nissan Ac is excellent.

thought cefiros would be easy to buy but apparently not...... :unsure:

i used to own an A32... great car and trouble free till it came to resale... i'd be surprised if you couldn't find at least one decent car in the classifieds...

• 2 months later...

Yipee

Getting Cefiro no 2 next week.after a long long search saw this car and instantly knew it was the right one.

One owner big alloys unusual colour and domestic model.the current owner has more than five other cars so this was used sparingly.

Will keep you updated....

Yipee

Getting Cefiro no 2 next week.after a long long search saw this car and instantly knew it was the right one.

One owner big alloys unusual colour and domestic model.the current owner has more than five other cars so this was used sparingly.

congrats... post pics when you get it...

Yipee

I believe it must really be a nice car as it took more than 2 months for you to find, Congrats machan, post some pictures when you get it.

I believe it must really be a nice car as it took more than 2 months for you to find, Congrats machan, post some pictures when you get it.

:jumping-smiley-013:

got her home this afternoon.

Will get some pics.....was raining cats & dogs ........she's parked in da garden ..... :sad-smiley-047: garage full :sad-smiley-066:

Maybe its time to look at a Nissan Club........ he he he .... :mosking:

Will get some pics.....was raining cats & dogs ........she's parked in da garden ..... :sad-smiley-047: garage full :sad-smiley-066:

am just gonna send the pic to my friend GuruG (on my Mazda side he he ) and ask him to upload this picture - this image shack kills me..........

hope you guys like da car.....rollin on 215 X 45 X 17.

am just gonna send the pic to my friend GuruG (on my Mazda side he he ) and ask him to upload this picture - this image shack kills me..........

sounds good man. it it a touring series model? i think those were the ones that came with bigger rims and a spoiler. not sure if there were any changes under the hood.

Here's Pradfreds new baby....

att00012xp3.jpg

Just kiddin :angry-smiley-048:

Here she is... :D

marooncefirofs8.jpg

You mind telling us how much you spent on this lovely babe?

Just 2 get an idea of market price....

Market price is very reasonable.

for 19999 - 2000 models it ranges from 1.6 - 1.8.

I paid a bit more than market due to the condition of the car, colour, alloys and also its a 2001 model, and was the 5th car of the owner so its done low KMs .....

Many cars are available and most are in good shape as these were owned by people who got them BN or unreg and looked after them carefully. But there are exceptions ,.......

lovely car and for that sort of money you can't go wrong. I am sure it will be difficult to sell, but hey you only live once eh ? <_<

Nice ride! what size engine does it come with? I have a less luxury version of almost the same car (nissan maxima). The cefiro comes to the US as an infinity I30 with the same VQ 3.0 as my maxima. I have heard of it coming with a smaller V6 (VQ 2.0) in Asia..

Edited by dhp

Yup we get the wussie model engine the 2 litre version. Our roads are sad and bad or is it bad and sad ?

Anyway crappy roads,hence speeds are very low .

Very comfy though

Cheers

We do have a very few examples of the JDM cefiros of this generation with the rather more interesting 2.5 Litre engine (VQ25DE I Think). Supposed to have 210BHP according the specs sites... the trim level I've seen it on is called "25ExcimoG"

used one of these for a brief period a couple of years ago, car hadnt been looked after all that well by the previous owners, but it had a Fantastic drivetrain... smooth, near silent and pulled like the tokyo bullet train. Only downside was that it when you really stepped on it, you could see the fuel gauge drop! :lol:

Great car though.

We do have a very few examples of the JDM cefiros of this generation with the rather more interesting 2.5 Litre engine (VQ25DE I Think). Supposed to have 210BHP according the specs sites... the trim level I've seen it on is called "25ExcimoG"

used one of these for a brief period a couple of years ago, car hadnt been looked after all that well by the previous owners, but it had a Fantastic drivetrain... smooth, near silent and pulled like the tokyo bullet train. Only downside was that it when you really stepped on it, you could see the fuel gauge drop! :lol:

Great car though.

Yeah had a look at one. ( 2.5 litre engine)

It was white, and was in a car sale. Did not start right, very rough idle and the car had not been loved.

Also the airbag light kept coming on / off so took the cue and walked away.......