• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda "dream Car".

FastCar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think after reading so many threads about Honda cars where Honda enthusiasts talks so many things about them, may be this guy might think that one of the Honda lover who is so mad, would buy his car for that price. :angry-smiley-048:

(I think I didn't heart any ones feelings. :rolleyes: )

Well I think after reading so many threads about Honda cars where Honda enthusiasts talks so many things about them, may be this guy might think that one of the Honda lover who is so mad, would buy his car for that price. :angry-smiley-048:

(I think I didn't heart any ones feelings. :rolleyes: )

No "mad" is too good mate it should be Who is so Mentally Retarded. :angry-smiley-048:

Didnt know this type came with a fiber body!I had one few years back...but not a single fibreglass body item/panel it had :angry-smiley-048:

MINIACE

some models of beat & crx came with fiber fenders mate

Hey I called this guy to ask for the beat. He says he got an offer and also the advance payment. Now not selling to anybody else. Closed the deal.

Mean there are buggers to buy these cars in the country. Even i couldn't sell my Civic HA- still. Plz advice me on this.. Is that the convertibles are getting valued in Sri Lanka.

Hey I called this guy to ask for the beat. He says he got an offer and also the advance payment. Now not selling to anybody else. Closed the deal.

Mean there are buggers to buy these cars in the country. Even i couldn't sell my Civic HA- still. Plz advice me on this.. Is that the convertibles are getting valued in Sri Lanka.

well either

A.) He's lying

or

B.) Good news for Peri (he can found someone he can sell his bridge too :D)

well either

A.) He's lying

or

B.) Good news for Peri (he can found someone he can sell his bridge too :D )

Note he has said he has got an offer, not that he got his asking price. Maybe getting a bunch of offers way lower than asking price convinced him to take one, rather than holding out. Not something you advertise then :)

Hi guys. . I went to the see the car today. To be frank in perfect condition. It's looking great.

He has al the spare parts and even a extra computer box. He is having a Mazda RX - 7 300- one. But prices he's expecting are very high. He says Rx7 is 10 lacks. And now going to buy a RX8.

This man is creating the beat prices to go up. His mechanic is a honda expert.

But he is making all honda beat prices go up, saying spares are there in a place where he knows.

What do you think. will the prices go up.. advice me

Hi guys. . I went to the see the car today. To be frank in perfect condition. It's looking great.

He has al the spare parts and even a extra computer box. He is having a Mazda RX - 7 300- one. But prices he's expecting are very high. He says Rx7 is 10 lacks. And now going to buy a RX8.

But he is making all honda beat prices go up, saying spares are there in a place where he knows.

I guess this guy really is crazy...

Rx7 - 10 lks - 1 Mn

Honda Beat - 23 lks - 2.3 Mn

Anyway who ever the person buying the beat for that amount of price must be crazier than this dude...

BR,

Bugbase

No way will the price of this car go more than 800,000/=, if at all it would come down. I really dont think anyone is going to buy this car for this price, looking at the sports cars avilable in the market these days.

He'll have to wait a long while if he is expecting to sell these two cars to buy a RX8.

Its kinda funny that the owner of the beat has registered on another site with the same ID at the same time you are registering on this site. Might wan't to at least use another user name if your gonna pretend that someone is considering the car for 2.3 man. :rolleyes:

Besides, even a couple of years ago a RX-8 would cost over 5.5 mill.

So no, I don't think he will make beat prices will go up.

Also do NOT appreciate the attempt to advertise an RX-7 for free. Tho I'll just point this out and let Madz take the action.

Edited by Pericles

The mechanic name was John Wright, German mechanic. He said he has hired the mechanic to repair the cars.

Hey guys he is definitely a great mechanic, I saw he is changing the chip in the computer box and said he can improve the performance 30% within the same engine capacity and limits.

That's why he said the car is high powered and super fast. Beat is having a speed of 180kmph, normally it's only 120kmph I think. But stll the price is too much.

What do you say..

The mechanic name was John Wright, German mechanic. He said he has hired the mechanic to repair the cars.

Hey guys he is definitely a great mechanic, I saw he is changing the chip in the computer box and said he can improve the performance 30% within the same engine capacity and limits.

That's why he said the car is high powered and super fast. Beat is having a speed of 180kmph, normally it's only 120kmph I think. But stll the price is too much.

What do you say..

You saw him changing the chip on the computer box????

couldn't he have hired a Japanese mechanich instead? :D just kidding, but seriously, tell us more on how he played with his piggyback... I'd love to know..

What do you say..

Dang, if a car with that much displacement is so fast, he should run it in the under 1000cc category at the races. Should cream all comers.

Come on man, talk sense. If a beat tries going off at 180, it'll be leaving all its body panels on the road. Metal or not.

Possible that he got a 30% increase. Of course the standard beat produces at best 64PS. [citation] So it will increase about 20hp at best. So will 80hp be enough to get it to 180?

Also, what say you drop the act and the price and just chill at AL. No one is gonna pay 2.3 from AL. No one is gonna pay 2.0 at AL. This thread will run its course and die down, and you can just join the brothers and have some fun.

I mean, ur not the first guy to get teased about asking a high price for the car. I've been there, done that. Devinda Z too. Just let it go.

Its kinda funny that the owner of the beat has registered on another site with the same ID at the same time you are registering on this site. Might wan't to at least use another user name if your gonna pretend that someone is considering the car for 2.3 man. :rolleyes:

I smelt something fishy about this Flash guys right from the start....

Besides, even a couple of years ago a RX-8 would cost over 5.5 mill.

So no, I don't think he will make beat prices will go up.

Also do NOT appreciate the attempt to advertise an RX-7 for free. Tho I'll just point this out and let Madz take the action.

Hi Pericles,

Pardon me for asking this from you, but can you tell me the name of this "another site". Is it another great auto mobile site like AL? ;)

AL has become the perfect companion for me to spent the most critical 30 min. time after the lunch without falling sleep. :alc:

So I would like to add another one for the list. :D

just 2 Q's

1) pls explain how he changed the chip to comp box..as u seen it.

2) what did he do after the chip placement...did he connect some thing...sm where..if so where??. ;)

all eyes on u mate...so speck very clearly...

i'm also thnking of getting this mechanic....arc angle...wht do ya say mate :D :D

Hi Pericles,

Pardon me for asking this from you, but can you tell me the name of this "another site". Is it another great auto mobile site like AL? ;)

AL has become the perfect companion for me to spent the most critical 30 min. time after the lunch without falling sleep. :alc:

So I would like to add another one for the list. :D

I'd reather not do you the disservice of sending you there.

hey guys,

I told you what he was saying. I didn see any. But this price is too high sure this man will have the longest ever add in the AL. Might be this man has to pay for the mechanic and wanting a higher price from the beat.

Will see . who the proud owner of this dream car..

:rolleyes:

hey guys,

I told you what he was saying. I didn see any. But this price is too high sure this man will have the longest ever add in the AL. Might be this man has to pay for the mechanic and wanting a higher price from the beat.

Will see . who the proud owner of this dream car..

:rolleyes:

mmmmmm so u didint see anything.. :rolleyes: good on u mate.....cos if u'd discribed how he did the chip chainged n wht he did aft that.. its gonna be more hilarious than the honda beat add... <_< <_<

• 2 weeks later...