• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda "dream Car".

FastCar

Seems like this disease is contagious. Look at the Mitsubishi Jeep advertised at 2 Mil when similar models are going for 1 Mil or less.

2Mil

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=5368

Similar model at 1 Mil

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=3570

on the exterior alone i'd surely go for the 1.0 mil one...

the 2.0mil jeep appears to have a lot of holes in it.. in this case on the right mudguard... and the lazy dude couldnt even bother to wach the bird-droppings off the hood befor advertising it...(unless its a special bird-dropping that gives it the 1.0mil advantage.. could it be the droppings of the world's last dodo bird?)

tsk tsk tsk....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the exterior alone i'd surely go for the 1.0 mil one...

the 2.0mil jeep appears to have a lot of holes in it.. in this case on the right mudguard... and the lazy dude couldnt even bother to wach the bird-droppings off the hood befor advertising it...(unless its a special bird-dropping that gives it the 1.0mil advantage.. could it be the droppings of the world's last dodo bird?)

tsk tsk tsk....

The 2 million one is a 4DR6 Turbo original diesel one while the 1 Million is a diesel convert running a 4DR5

I still don't think its worth 2 million though. Thats Pajero territory

The 2 million one is a 4DR6 Turbo original diesel one while the 1 Million is a diesel convert running a 4DR5

I still don't think its worth 2 million though. Thats Pajero territory

The truth is all these are 1990s Japanese production bodies running with old numbers. I've seen many selling for around 1 Mil, not just the one listed here.

The truth is all these are 1990s Japanese production bodies running with old numbers. I've seen many selling for around 1 Mil, not just the one listed here.

There are also a few Genuine 4DR6 turbo jeeps in a country, though a lot of them were illegally imported. Incidentally the 4DR6 Turbo mated to a vehicle this size is not the best combination in my opinion. I mean I've driven one and its quite a handful on the road and puts down noticeably more power than the 4DR5 though with the bumpy suspension you get thrown off your seat if you get to any decent speed on typical SL roads !

Life is full of hard choices. Honda Beat for 2.3 or http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=5375 for 2.4 ..... sigh, hard choice.....

but see peri, the subaru doesnt have a unique metal body.. its same old same old regular metal body.. plus its not 18kmpl, though its fast :D

So save yourself the extra 100,000, buy the Beat, pump 100k of petrol with it and drive for approximately 870km of pure convertable fun :D

mmmmmm so u didint see anything.. :rolleyes: good on u mate.....cos if u'd discribed how he did the chip chainged n wht he did aft that.. its gonna be more hilarious than the honda beat add... <_< <_<

He he, I know mate.. Would love to get a mech like that :D

oh, by the way flash, you DID say you SAW the "computer box" being changed....

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=5205

now there a "Honda Dream Car" & 300,000 cheaper too! :lol:

Come on .. Any body needs the perfect convertible fun.. it's not these preludes men.. Taste the difference between the convertibles and other normal cars.. Then you'll see..

So please don't compare normals and convertibles..

Put your normal car out and see , nobody will care what it is.. but a convertible .. wow life is at max..

It's the person who enjoys use a convertible.. come on guys.. down to earth and feel the diff

Come on .. Any body needs the perfect convertible fun.. it's not these preludes men.. Taste the difference between the convertibles and other normal cars.. Then you'll see..

Put your normal car out and see , nobody will care what it is.. but a convertible .. wow life is at max..

It's the person who enjoys use a convertible.. come on guys.. down to earth and feel the diff

I suppose you are one of those people who enjoy dust in your face, aerial bombardment from the crows or maybe you just want to top up your tan ?

Ride around in a hot humid dusty polluted city like Colombo in a convertible and you will feel the difference :)

look here mate, if you want the adoring stares of complete idiots who prefer the puny convertible over a prelude, your seeking the wrong kinda attention bro.

And if the ONLY thing that motivates you are is the attention you get, then I suggest you streak everywhere you go!

jeeze....

"down to earth and feel the diff" ???? how many times have you gotten your a$$ kicked by a corolla? did you feel the diff then?

the only time you'll ever be "down to earth" in a convertible is when you turn turtle and have your face dragged across the tarmac!

I suppose you are one of those people who enjoy dust in your face, aerial bombardment from the crows or maybe you just want to top up your tan ?

Ride around in a hot humid dusty polluted city like Colombo in a convertible and you will feel the difference :)

machan i saw him with the roof down in narahenpita last week in pure hot sun not to forget in his 2.3m Dream honda

machan i saw him with the roof down in narahenpita last week in pure hot sun not to forget in his 2.3m Dream honda

Maybe it's not him, might be the new owner... :action-smiley-060: it was so hot a deal it was sold instantly

Edited by madmax

You can say any... But who owned a convertible knows it.. It's too good for your ediots.. hey do you know the meaning of convertible - it means you can convert in to both ways.. it's a shame to you friend not to see in whole picture..

talking about classifieds in AL, what is this guy on about saying M3 is the second most expensive car in the country?

what's with the 'tax' comment??? does that meant to say he paid the second highest amount of tax for a automobile in SL?

Hey poor fellow .. don't you know there are lots of beats around.. If you don't..get to know it now..

Still I feel you were jeallous on the beat mate.. don't worry .. find money and just buy one and feel the diff.

look here mate, if you want the adoring stares of complete idiots who prefer the puny convertible over a prelude, your seeking the wrong kinda attention bro.

And if the ONLY thing that motivates you are is the attention you get, then I suggest you streak everywhere you go!

jeeze....

"down to earth and feel the diff" ???? how many times have you gotten your a$$ kicked by a corolla? did you feel the diff then?

Hey what the hell to compare corolla with beat.. come on come up with new ideas .. pretty naki fellows driving corollas you idiot..

You can say any... But who owned a convertible knows it.. It's too good for your ediots.. hey do you know the meaning of convertible - it means you can convert in to both ways.. it's a shame to you friend not to see in whole picture..

So you are a both ways person are you ;) ?

I propose a test. I recently found a whole pack of 24 eggs which is about 4 months over its expiry date.

I shall distribute these eggs amongst Madmax, Devinda Z, Pila and MRM.

We will hide in a strategic location close to your known where abouts and at mid day bombard your dream car with the afore mentioned eggs.

The purpose of this test is to find if we can make an omlette on your head before you can put your roof up in the hot Colombo sun.

Game ?

Edited by The Don

Don, just ignore this joker mate. He’s desperately tried to find a buyer.

About practicality of owning a convertible in SL, well I’ve been in few in SL and it is quite a nice feeling. No doubt it’s not feasible to put the top down in the middle of the day but in the evening it can definitely make you ride a very pleasant experience (this of course depends on the area you are driving). BUT jacking the price by couple of folds just because it got a soft top and bit of fiberglass pasted on to the body is been ignorant. Specially when the vehicle don’t offer anything else (i.e performance, luxury, etc..) at all.

Don, just ignore this joker mate. He’s desperately tried to find a buyer.

About practicality of owning a convertible in SL, well I’ve been in few in SL and it is quite a nice feeling. No doubt it’s not feasible to put the top down in the middle of the day but in the evening it can definitely make you ride a very pleasant experience (this of course depends on the area you are driving). BUT jacking the price by couple of folds just because it got a soft top and bit of fiberglass pasted on to the body is been ignorant. Specially when the vehicle don’t offer anything else (i.e performance, luxury, etc..) at all.

Not to worry xXx, I'm not really taking the man seriously. I'm sure there are times when a soft top is a great thing to have. heck I've wanted an old Morris Minor convertible for a while. A good compromise might even be a sun roof. Simply poking a bit of pun at his feel the difference reference :). I don't think anybody else is taking him seriously either. The man is well and truly busted.

Hey what the hell to compare corolla with beat.. come on come up with new ideas .. pretty naki fellows driving corollas you idiot..

at least the naki fellow got his money's worth for that car, which i cant say for whoever you intend to sell your car to :D

you wouldn't happen to have a long lost cousin named 'weed' would you? cos i think we can re-unite you guys?

Edited by Dilesh

mmm have u feel the differance in a honda delsol convertable dohc SIR. with the electric roof or the removable top ( not tlike the tarpoling u roll n roll like the 3 wheeler or a minor tourer car)...now thats the feeling mate u get driving a HONDA convertable of 185 bhp @ arnd 170kmh..i've felt it so many times so pls dont talk abt the feeling u get in a honda beat convertable..well life to max in a honda u just ask .. thivanka .chang ,mad max arc angle n so much more they will tell u from a - z...n pls dont talk on preludes n integras if u havent feel them...

Edited by RACERSEDGE