• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Latest Addition

Z.u.L

never been much of a Merc fan, but even i'll conceed that your new set of wheels looks quite impressive :)

....you seem to really know how do roll with these Z.U.L...

mind hooking me up with some of your contacts ;)

hehe, i just wait for the right time and hit the jackpot, hehe!!!

damn boy, are you on a quest to own every single luxury euro brand or what? j/k

very nice ride. did you exchange this for your BMW?

yea u can say that, i am in a quest to have a cls, still working on it, will take some time though, lol!!!

Wow, great set of wheels Z.U.L... did you swap the 5 for this? and is it an S320 Cdi? or a 320 Petrol?

yes machan i did part exchange my beemer for this, my beemer was taken for 8mill + cash and got this baby.

its a s320 petrol machan!

there is a catalog which is more thicker than the dictionary!! i just went through the important parts, too many techys in this compared to the Beemer.

yes machan i did part exchange my beemer for this, my beemer was taken for 8mill + cash and got this

whoa...let me get this straight... you got the E39 for 5+ mil & sold it for 8 Mil :o

seriously you've gotta teach us how to do this :) or at the very least point us toward the guys who buy stuff off of you :lol:

3 million appreciation in 6 months is unreal!

buy a lottery ticket man - you've got lady luck not just lokking down on you but sitting on your shoulder! :lol:

here's hoping you get your hands on the CLS! good stuff

whoa...let me get this straight... you got the E39 for 5+ mil & sold it for 8 Mil :o

seriously you've gotta teach us how to do this :) or at the very least point us toward the guys who buy stuff off of you :lol:

3 million appreciation in 6 months is unreal!

buy a lottery ticket man - you've got lady luck not just lokking down on you but sitting on your shoulder! :lol:

here's hoping you get your hands on the CLS! good stuff

dude, thats not the only one, had my luck on other vehicles previously as well and also lost on vehicles as well. bought a 2003 prado about 3 years back for 6.5mill before the prices went up, used for 6 months and sold it for 10.5mill after the prices went up. now i have an offer for my 2007 prado for 12.5mill, bought it for 10mill last year but not sellin that right now. it all depends on how u play the game, its all based on ur abilty to sell it to the buyer for the highest offer. but iv had bitter experiences as well, bought a GDi montero for 8mill and finally had to settle fr 5mill. its all in the game.

dude, thats not the only one, had my luck on other vehicles previously as well and also lost on vehicles as well. bought a 2003 prado about 3 years back for 6.5mill before the prices went up, used for 6 months and sold it for 10.5mill after the prices went up. now i have an offer for my 2007 prado for 12.5mill, bought it for 10mill last year but not sellin that right now. it all depends on how u play the game, its all based on ur abilty to sell it to the buyer for the highest offer. but iv had bitter experiences as well, bought a GDi montero for 8mill and finally had to settle fr 5mill. its all in the game.

& i guess most of the vehicles you've had are quite popular as well....so that would have made them easier to dispose as well right?

but which ever way its an impressive streak you've got going there Z.U.L :)

...oh well... "i keep on waiting"... :mellow:

yes machan i did part exchange my beemer for this, my beemer was taken for 8mill + cash and got this baby.

its a s320 petrol machan!

so machang what was the final price tag? if i remember right when this first came out in 1999/2000 brand new price was around 10mill. how things have changed.

boys if you come across a E39 with an absurd price tag you know who's car it was lol

& i guess most of the vehicles you've had are quite popular as well....so that would have made them easier to dispose as well right?

devinda, i see you are desperately tiring to justify your selling skills. look at het bright side of things mate, longer you keep it more it appreciate.

the streak will go on till the ultimate objective is achieved, lol. yea ur right in that case, it is easier to dispose popular cars, but not all, there are some cars, even though popular, its a hell to sell, hehe!!

so machang what was the final price tag? if i remember right when this first came out in 1999/2000 brand new price was around 10mill. how things have changed.

boys if you come across a E39 with an absurd price tag you know who's car it was lol

devinda, i see you are desperately tiring to justify your selling skills. look at het bright side of things mate, longer you keep it more it appreciate.

the final price tag (round up figure) is 11mill machan.

Edited by Z.u.L

:) ...yup i guess that’s the silver lining to it all xXx....

but persevere i shall! ....& succeed i must.....eventually! :lol:

Wow! nice one mate you always seem to go for the exotic type cars he he.... :D

yep, love these babys, but yes if i have the chance to buy a good performance car, il go for it, only after i get my cls, lol!!!

:) ...yup i guess that’s the silver lining to it all xXx....

but persevere i shall! ....& succeed i must.....eventually! :lol:

machan, i checked out ur cardomain page, awesome ride bro. love the Z. if the AL g2g happens then il bring ma ride, we can check out each others rides. hehe!!

Good marketing techniques..thanks for sharing ;)

MINIACE

Hey what happens to all the old petrol engines these guys remove :action-smiley-060: when converting the big mercs to diesel?

Any idea?

Superb engines they are..... :rolleyes:

Saw a very nice 11 Shri 200 ( 123 I think) and got all excited and went to take a look....guess what - converted ....... :(