• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Guess What?????

ash

Im not sure if this is the exact baby that Ash bought or not but this is the only manual R34 Skyline GT in Sri Lanka...it is also the one and only reason my GTR came down...the GT was owned by a very close friend of mine for many years before he sold it last year...its the 1st car i fell in love with...Ash if this is the car ill be more than happy to inform u about its very rich history...congrats either way dude!

Hmm, when you say "rich" history, I hope it doesn't mean the same thing as when madmax says it. :lol: I'm definitely calling shotgun for all time in that case :lol:

Hmmm, now to add to the picture collection :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys am i the only one who think it's a lil unfair for ash to start a thread "guess what" and do a complete disappearing act :lol:

Sorry machan... I'm gonna take few pics in the evening and def post it Monday morning. Ever since I got the car, was late to go home and I don't want to take pics in the dark (Peri will ask whether am I ashamed to take pics in day light :rolleyes: ) Still didn't take it outta my garage.

Sorry machan... I'm gonna take few pics in the evening and def post it Monday morning. Ever since I got the car, was late to go home and I don't want to take pics in the dark (Peri will ask whether am I ashamed to take pics in day light :rolleyes: ) Still didn't take it outta my garage.

Congrats Ash on your new ride!!!!!!

he he :) cool cool machang :)

Here you go guys....

It’s a HP12 as many guessed. I actually checked on the Skyline as well, but thought I’m not really ready for that yet, so settled for this. May be my next change... may be....

This car is driven hard but very well maintained. Absolutely mint I would say.

It’s not good to compare the two cars, but I must say I really like some things in my HP11. Driving/seating position is one. It’s like you’re in total control of the thing. In the new, it’s like the car has taken it to the car from you a bit. P12 is much quicker in short sprints. I’m keeping both till I get a good offer for the P11.

Anyway thanks guys for the wishes and the advices. Really appreciate.

01qe2.jpg

02fs0.jpg

03xb2.jpg

Few shots with my P11...

04th7.jpg

05ev6.jpg

06hk4.jpg

Congrats Ash.... looks good :)

to be honest with you, I've been well aware of this particular p12 for a while... and "driven hard" is in this instance an understatement ;)

however, best of luck with her and we want a ride soon..... B)

Edited by Supra_Natural

he he...Bang on man :) guess my guess was right :)

lovely ride mate...congrats...

from what i hear about pila's ride...it's a dream to drive :)

btw doesn't the HP12 have a GT badge at the back?

Holy Cow! Is that Yusuf's primera Ash?!?!?!?!?! Hahahahaha...Thats another car i know inside out...can vouch for it being looked after like a lil' baby for sure!! :D

Yes it is... Guy went to Malaysia last week.

he he...Bang on man :) guess my guess was right :)

lovely ride mate...congrats...

from what i hear about pila's ride...it's a dream to drive :)

btw doesn't the HP12 have a GT badge at the back?

The GT badge only comes with the Aussie version I've heard (Same spec). Some badge SSS as well

to be honest with you, I've been well aware of this particular p12 for a while... and "driven hard" is in this instance an understatement ;)

I know that.... could say extremely hard driven :mellow: ... Got it checked before, motor and the transmission are very good and interior and the exterior is in top notch. Anyway SR20 motors are extremely hard I would say.

I know that.... could say extremely hard driven :mellow: ... Got it checked before, motor and the transmission are very good and interior and the exterior is in top notch. Anyway SR20 motors are extremely hard I would say.

fantastic car ash. i've always been a big fan of the SR20VE. classy & subtle, gives you plenty of respect but can take down most people that try to mess with you! These cars are real quick particularly in a straight line. but in your opinion, how does she corner when comparing it to your p11? What's the fuel consumption like? And finally how is the ride on broken roads?

hehehehe...i was there for that! LoL...anyways here are the Videos of Ash's Primera racing the Skyline GT... ENJOY!! :D

Second vid appears to be private Andrew....

@ arc... in the first vid, it's the primera that gets dusted....