• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Slalom 2006 On The 19th

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alongside the stadium u find a road which leads to da track... easy 2 find:D

U coming too? Nice to meet someone new.

Sunday morning.... my sleeping day... But most probably I’ll be there... :P

I hear ya mate. My sentiments exactly.

ha ha this is why i like my friend kris a lot when hes near its always food..food n more food..( praveen any comments ha ha ) im in mac with tyrell..fuzzo ,dragster what abt u

I like the sentiment, and I'm thinking about it, but I think I'll have enough trouble dragging madmax out of the house. Apparently going to the airport in the middle of the night, so he'll be late back. Should be interesting trying to wake him.

Preveen meet at Mac... you can have a Milk shake before we come??? :)

Ur tempting me, but I think I'll pass unless I'm real early.

Hey guys i would Nt be able to come to macsss cos my driver isnt there so i will come to round about and goto the track with u guys 1 of freinds mite join me tooo..

So any 1 confirm the time u guyss are coming towards the round about area n pls give a fne number if ull dnt mind me joining u guys

Hey guys i would Nt be able to come to macsss cos my driver isnt there so i will come to round about and goto the track with u guys 1 of freinds mite join me tooo..

So any 1 confirm the time u guyss are coming towards the round about area n pls give a fne number if ull dnt mind me joining u guys

west cost my buddy..pls make it..i cant drive (small injury 2 left hand)..so tyrell my good friend giving me a ride..we will make it @ 8.30am..2 join up uncle chris..ha ha..n the burgers 2 mac...mmmmm

No machan if u cant no probzz is any1 else going thru the round about area. anyways to meet up with u guys gaya mate give me ur number..u dnt mind giving it here no becose i have seen ur numbers frm 2003 starting from the racers edge cabs thing...

HEHE

:) oops 4 got 2 give u my num 0714251021..(racers edge cabs ha ha).. :P oops ash,kris is there a lion in u close by..4 a change ha ha n 4 got 2 ask is sanjaya 9grand civic ) coming?

I never knew battaramulla had so much space 4 a circuit.... I could take part in my 0cc Mountain bike fully alloy,Central locking (witha a chain) , DOG security alarm,And non silencered But only problem is they say its too powerful to hit the circuits because once i hit i would be lapping the others at max speed 50 kmph.

:D

hey WCC!!!

maybe you and i can have a grad race on our mountain bikes... mine is a rear wheel driven 21 speed dual shock, with a 1-man-power powerplant... the 1-man-power depends on what i have for breakfast. hahahaaa!!

U coming too? Nice to meet someone new.

Hey..I did come there..but didnt stay for long..actually I came to the garage which is right opposite the stadium..so came inside just to have a peek n c whats going on..but I dont know u guys ne..even to come and talk to..

Too bad. Pretty easy to spot us. I was the bald guy with the tripod and camera baking in the sun taking pictures. The rest of the fellas were the ones lounging under the tent laughing at me.

you couldn't have missed preveen... he's the big guy with a tripod :)

That DOES have more than one intepretation, <coff, coff> :rolleyes:

Too bad. Pretty easy to spot us. I was the bald guy with the tripod and camera baking in the sun taking pictures. The rest of the fellas were the ones lounging under the tent laughing at me.

That DOES have more than one intepretation, <coff, coff> :D

Too bad indeed..it was around 11.30 when I came there, dont know whether u saw me, I was wearing black denim n green top and I came in a silver Hyundai Accent, had a time convincing the security to let me in coz he said there was no room inside 2 park.

Anyway may be next time I can meet yoll 4 sure..coz Sharkster has doubts about my identity i beleive..ha..ha..ha :D

Too bad indeed..it was around 11.30 when I came there, dont know whether u saw me, I was wearing black denim n green top and I came in a silver Hyundai Accent, had a time convincing the security to let me in coz he said there was no room inside 2 park.

Anyway may be next time I can meet yoll 4 sure..coz Sharkster has doubts about my identity i beleive..ha..ha..ha :D

See, this is why I said we need autoLanka.com t-shirts :D At least one for Preveen since he's always in the front with the camera and all :D

Aney, why all this mada? Specially when I am not around? Madz already has some autolanka t-shirts. Thats how we found him @ Pannala for the first time. Limited ed. Probably around 3, all being worn @ the time :P So that should be the point of contact, editor right in front. Sadly he didn't wear it for the last G2G which might have made things easier for some ppl. Like WCC who was wandering around lost for a bit before we noticed him :D

But if u guys wanna make some noise for Madz to give me a t-shirt, by all means, go ahead ;) I love collecting t-shirts.

And Shak covering u aint too difficult. Ur thin enough to hide behind a ciggarette. :D