• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess a late 70's/early 80's Chevy Camaro. (given the odd chance that I am right, I turn my chance to post over to someone else given that I'll be off by the time you guys wake up!). Could also be a trans am perhaps, but the metallic beading along the rear window makes me think it's a Camaro...

Ooh wait, I think it actually is a Pontiac Trans Am, given those wheels! Final answer. Somebody else post if I'm correct.

This thing is going to get very addictive, guys!

I think you're right. And this picture seems to be of the one example in Sri Lanka. Location seems to be right next to MC, where it could be seen parked sometimes.

edit1fd0.jpg

Ucscsades you were kinda right

Pontiac FIREBIRD (1970's - 2nd gen car) I recall seeing this for sale some years ago (had an autobox :unsure: )

As MadMax mentioned,its been sighted outside the Malay Seafood Market/GihanTex in Bamba...

&this isn't quite the only specimen around in SL MadMax ;) of the 2nd generation yes, ...but... ;)

Edited by Devinda_Z

I think you're right. And this picture seems to be of the one example in Sri Lanka. Location seems to be right next to MC, where it could be seen parked sometimes.

Damn, serves me right for not checking the forums during the night. I've seen that car at Bamba a few times meself. Reminds me of the Batmobile :D