• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Double Clutching, Heel-toe & Granny Shift

Iroshana

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go by the feel and sound of the engine and rev-match when going through neutral. Like I said takes some practice but you will surely get there :)

ah okay, thanks machan will do that. :)

The new Nissan 370 comes with a auto rpm matching gearbox, which when it detects you moving the gear lever from say 4th to 2nd automatically raises the Rpm to match engine / road speed. (saw it on Top Gear btw)

As Darin mentions racers use this to ensure no momentum is lost during the milliseconds between shifts when the engine is in"neutral' for all intents and purposes.

The new Nissan 370 comes with a auto rpm matching gearbox, which when it detects you moving the gear lever from say 4th to 2nd automatically raises the Rpm to match engine / road speed. (saw it on Top Gear btw)

As Darin mentions racers use this to ensure no momentum is lost during the milliseconds between shifts when the engine is in"neutral' for all intents and purposes.

Yup saw that too on Topgear. Will deffinitly make downshifting faster and easier.. but i guess it would take the fun out of actually heel-toeing. B)