• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Formula 1 -2008

miniace

Alonso kept banging on walls, straight-lining chicanes and causing chaos...

just to be clear he banged his rear wheel on ONE wall as his car aquaplained amongst a few other cars in the same spot right after, as there was a huge puddle. and that was hardly ''straight lining chicanes''. referring to the heidfeld, attemped pass, alonso was on full steering lock there! it was just bad judement. don't get many oppertunities to overtake at monaco. so one has to take chances whenever possible i suppose.

Monacco in the dry alone is the toughest track in F1 which requires huge amounts of driver concentration and ability. apparently enzo ferrari had said back in the day if you have won at monty carlo, its equal to winning half of the championship!! Shame about sutil though.

unfortunate turn of events for kimi. It wasnt his fault the team didn't put the tyres on in time, well i guess they couldnt decide which tyres to start the race off with. overall i think Kubica and sutil drove the best.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes black brother scene I guess ;). Btw Nico was going so well before that almighty crash.....

did you guys see Hamiltons girlfriend, Nichole (pussycat dolls), who was there as lewis's ''Guest''!! He would have got a fine treat for winning in front of his lady friend ;) The world is not fair, is it??

did you guys see Hamiltons girlfriend, Nichole (pussycat dolls), who was there as lewis's ''Guest''!! He would have got a fine treat for winning in front of his lady friend ;) The world is not fair, is it??

God damn it, the world is so unfair!

unfortunate turn of events for kimi. It wasnt his fault the team didn't put the tyres on in time, well i guess they couldnt decide which tyres to start the race off with. overall i think Kubica and sutil drove the best.

Actually there was a problem with the wheel itself on Kimi's car, which is why there was a delay.. according to he's race report it affected the he's start a great deal

Of course, how could one miss that :) A tad old for him wouldnt you say ;) Didnt know they were an item- last I heard he was messing with Bernie's daughter.

87924992nx4.png

It was shown on ESPN rather than Star :P

Thats not just any 'tennis tournamenet' - it was the French Open! :)

Errhhh.. I hate tennis cos I never do understand the game. So I dont care whether its french open or US open. Whats so important in that??

Formula1 yes.... pls

Errhhh.. I hate tennis cos I never do understand the game. So I dont care whether its french open or US open. Whats so important in that??

Formula1 yes.... pls

What is so important? You mean besides Sharapova and Ivanovic (among others) prancing around in short skirts?

Geez Peri, you keep track on them??? Its all too common in the west for ppl to marry women way much older than them eh?

No I don't keep track. I use the Wiki :D

just another one among peri's meny many hobbies....keeping track of celebs :D

How else to you think I can find all these fun pictures to post in the trivia thread? :D

Tho the only celeb whos birthday I keep track of was Jessica Alba. She is just barely six months younger than me. What a waste.

How else to you think I can find all these fun pictures to post in the trivia thread? :D

Tho the only celeb whos birthday I keep track of was Jessica Alba. She is just barely six months younger than me. What a waste.

she's younger, right? so no waste man! dont give up hope, you've watched Notting Hill right? Hugh Grant Landed Julia Roberts! ;)

i know that I am just one day older to Kiera Knigtly :):mellow:

she's younger, right? so no waste man! dont give up hope, you've watched Notting Hill right? Hugh Grant Landed Julia Roberts! ;)

i know that I am just one day older to Kiera Knigtly :):mellow:

She got pregnant and got married. = Waste.

Anyway, this is OT :)

What is so important? You mean besides Sharapova and Ivanovic (among others) prancing around in short skirts?

Hey I said Tennis (as a sport)... I really dont know how they score points. Have tried squash, badminton but never understood how to score points so i stayed out.

But I admit its nice to see the beauties playing and grunting....

Hey I said Tennis (as a sport)... I really dont know how they score points. Have tried squash, badminton but never understood how to score points so i stayed out.

But I admit its nice to see the beauties playing and grunting....

Thats why Pila specifically said the French Open. The Slams always attract the top talent in tennis. Its where the top money is. Its not nearly as much fun watching the Hyderabad Open, for example.

Yep thats what I meant- its one of the great tournaments and it was the day Gustavo was playing he's last match... OT

Anyway on other news Sutil has ben given a warning for overtaking three cars during a yellow flag.. so that explains how he made it to the top 4 :) oh well what goes around comes around..

anyway LH is quite the 'kid in a candy shop' check this one- He's got three PCD's:

KLM just sent me this:

So just who is Lewis dating?

Tuesday 27th May 2008

Lewis Hamilton may not have heard the saying about a woman scorned, which is probably not a good thing given that the Brit was reportedly dating three women at this weekend's Monaco GP.

Singer Danni Minogue, former F1 driver Jacques Villeneuve's ex, arrived in Monte Carlo this past weekend after Hamilton "repeatedly" asked her to attend the race, according to contactmusic.com. The McLaren driver extended the invitation back in March when he raced to victory in the Australian GP.

So imagine Miss Minogue's surprise upon arriving in Monaco to the news that Hamilton is now dating Miss Grenada, Vivian Burkhardt.

The Caribbean beauty queen was spotted arm-in-arm with Hamilton at the Cannes Film Festival last week with her mother Valerie confirming that the two are an item.

"When he was out here in February he invited her out for a meal, just the two of them. They got to know each other and became close," she told the Daily Mail. "They have been writing letters to each other ever since. Then he invited her out for the Cannes Festival.

"She took the invite very seriously. She knew what it would be like being seen together in public and discussed this with Lewis. She also consulted friends and family about it so that we were all prepared. Lewis seems very keen, but this was still only their second date."

She added: "He seems like a nice man and I trust Vivian to make the right decision. She is very careful about who she dates and we support her fully.

"It's too soon to be talking about wedding bells. They are taking things slowly but surely. But things look good for the future. I am hopeful things will work out for them."

It doesn't look like they are going to, though, as Hamilton was spotted with Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger after the singer watched the grand prix with Hamilton's father, Anthony.

Later Sunday night Hamilton Jr and Scherzinger were seen at the Amber Lounge where a witness claimed: "Lewis only had eyes for Nicole. He couldn't keep his hands off her. They were kissing as if no one else was watching."

And according to The Mirror, Scherzinger also told a friend: "We've been seeing each other on and off for three months."

So, we ask again, just who is Lewis dating?

Pitpass

while LH is out romancing all the damsels in sight, Jenson Button has decided to go air craft shopping so it would seem! :blink:

inspite his poor form with Honda he's decided to stick with them anyway and buy his plane from them :lol:

30319531bw7.jpg

30319531bw7.dc93e29c3c.jpg

The HondaJet is propelled by 2 Honda turbofans

largeni9.jpg

largeni9.e62975f71a.jpg

At nearest makes no difference to 500 mph its a fair bit faster than his Car :P

Will he be the George Best of F1?

Honestly, he could be boning the entire NFL cheerleading squad and i won't care...as long as we get an entertaining fight for the championship...

I would care. If it gets them all into pit lane and the cameras gave some coverage :P I'd still hate the bugger, but at least we get something out of it :D

anyway LH is quite the 'kid in a candy shop' check this one- He's got three PCD's:

KLM just sent me this:

So just who is Lewis dating?

Tuesday 27th May 2008

Lewis Hamilton may not have heard the saying about a woman scorned, which is probably not a good thing given that the Brit was reportedly dating three women at this weekend's Monaco GP.

Singer Danni Minogue, former F1 driver Jacques Villeneuve's ex, arrived in Monte Carlo this past weekend after Hamilton "repeatedly" asked her to attend the race, according to contactmusic.com. The McLaren driver extended the invitation back in March when he raced to victory in the Australian GP.

So imagine Miss Minogue's surprise upon arriving in Monaco to the news that Hamilton is now dating Miss Grenada, Vivian Burkhardt.

The Caribbean beauty queen was spotted arm-in-arm with Hamilton at the Cannes Film Festival last week with her mother Valerie confirming that the two are an item.

"When he was out here in February he invited her out for a meal, just the two of them. They got to know each other and became close," she told the Daily Mail. "They have been writing letters to each other ever since. Then he invited her out for the Cannes Festival.

"She took the invite very seriously. She knew what it would be like being seen together in public and discussed this with Lewis. She also consulted friends and family about it so that we were all prepared. Lewis seems very keen, but this was still only their second date."

She added: "He seems like a nice man and I trust Vivian to make the right decision. She is very careful about who she dates and we support her fully.

"It's too soon to be talking about wedding bells. They are taking things slowly but surely. But things look good for the future. I am hopeful things will work out for them."

It doesn't look like they are going to, though, as Hamilton was spotted with Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger after the singer watched the grand prix with Hamilton's father, Anthony.

Later Sunday night Hamilton Jr and Scherzinger were seen at the Amber Lounge where a witness claimed: "Lewis only had eyes for Nicole. He couldn't keep his hands off her. They were kissing as if no one else was watching."

And according to The Mirror, Scherzinger also told a friend: "We've been seeing each other on and off for three months."

So, we ask again, just who is Lewis dating?

Pitpass

any of you guys see the F1 drivers walking the catwalk displaying a clothing line by bernie eccolstones daughter?? Naturally all the boys were druiling over the hot models back stage. but Lewis couldn't cantain him self!! yeah now there he was like a kid in a candy shop!!

any of you guys see the F1 drivers walking the catwalk displaying a clothing line by bernie eccolstones daughter?? Naturally all the boys were druiling over the hot models back stage. but Lewis couldn't cantain him self!! yeah now there he was like a kid in a candy shop!!

Hehe... I remember. He was eyeing that tall one in the champagne colored dress who buried LH face in her bosom saying, "Oooh, my favorite formula 1 driver!". :P

Rumour has it that LH and JB are heavily into the party scene with some mega orgies as a finale (lucky b......ds). I really don't like the guys and I doubt LH will win the championship.

What annoys me most is that Anthony Hamilton trying to be a star waving at the crowd etc. And the British tabloid press fuels all this like crazy - its the reason I think that LH won't win. Unless he is extremely lucky like James Hunt was. All this makes me miss Nigel Mansell. What a hard charger he was and he made do without any of the hype.

Btw last month's Top Gear mag had featured some bookie info - the odds on the Hamiltons.

Lewis will release a single this year 80-1 :lol:

Anthony Hamilton will win a Gran Prix 150-1 :lol::lol:

If there was a 200-1 that Anthony and Lewis will release a duet I'd think about taking a punt :D !!!

yeah what matters is the Championship Gunat... but eye candy for us local viewers is an important thing in in F1!

lol GTAm I have to agree.. kindda getting sick of the whole Anthony Hamilton show.. man he needs to take a break and sit back and watch he's son race, instead of tagging along like a 3rd leg.. !

hmmm the closest thing we have to a Mansell is Alonso these days I'd say.. (Nando Alonso in some forums :P )

By the way Dev.. notice the placement of the Hondajet's engines on top of the wings.. thats noted as a first.. saves fuel I understand..

By the way Dev.. notice the placement of the Hondajet's engines on top of the wings.. thats noted as a first.. saves fuel I understand..

i didn't take too much notice of the placmenet until you mentioned it - straight off it looked like any old Gulfstream :)

but then as you rightly pointed out there is an extention of some sort from the engine all the way to the wing as well , in addition to the strategic placement

anyone care to enlighten us as to how it works? :mellow: