• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ford Cortina Mk3 200e

THRUKI

Question

I bought this car years back .body work and painting completed. Now, the car is in good running condition .but there are some problems like starting .breaks etc. I want restore this car to its original condition and add some modification too. If some body can advice me to find out a good mechanic or place who has good knowledge of ford cortina mk3 to do all the jobs necessary is great.iam living near to malabe.

Will it damage the original look if replace the rims with alloys, please advice me.

Thanks

Thruki.

The Homagama Guy's running car running car was not a very good example- and the price was too high. The GT he has which needed restoring- seemed decent but needed a lot of work

u bought the car from a guy in horana?that horana guy had a capri too.so machan thrs a guy frm ja-ela area,if im correct he is an automobile engineer,before about 2 months back he was restoring a capri.if u want call to this no n see 0775353620

u bought the car from a guy in horana?that horana guy had a capri too.so machan thrs a guy frm ja-ela area,if im correct he is an automobile engineer,before about 2 months back he was restoring a capri.if u want call to this no n see 0775353620

Hey mate i was just going thru all the comments about the fords. And when i came to your's i got freaked out when i saw my # ;)... Btw im from Wattala... The capri is almost completed :angry-smiley-048: . And kinda hunting around for a set of rims... We have sent it out to get the Air Conditioning done...

Will try to upload some pic's later on... cheers...

Hey mate i was just going thru all the comments about the fords. And when i came to your's i got freaked out when i saw my # ;)... Btw im from Wattala... The capri is almost completed :angry-smiley-048: . And kinda hunting around for a set of rims... We have sent it out to get the Air Conditioning done...

Will try to upload some pic's later on... cheers...

ahh good to hear that mate! i mean the part about the car being almost done!

It was in great shape when i saw it last time so i bet now it looks far cooler!

and yeah... a nice set of rims will go a long way for that ride!

looking forward to the pics!

and yeah...since i'm around the corner! if you want... i'd be more than happy to shoot your car! :D

Hey everybody....Ive been looking for a Ford Cortina or maybe even a Capri for a decent price....Im in a hurry...could anybody tell me where I could find one?

please do contact me on 0771122627...a running condition one is preferred..oh and if I do not answer..please do drop in a text....

Hey everybody....Ive been looking for a Ford Cortina or maybe even a Capri for a decent price....Im in a hurry...could anybody tell me where I could find one?

please do contact me on 0771122627...a running condition one is preferred..oh and if I do not answer..please do drop in a text....

There's on the AL ads. Looks fantastic.

there's a red mark 1 Capri parked by the side of the road - past thalawathugoda junc, heading towards high level road - just as the road narrows somewhere after Austasia, near JAT holdings / petrol shed. Doesn't look like its moved in years though...

there's a red mark 1 Capri parked by the side of the road - past thalawathugoda junc, heading towards high level road - just as the road narrows somewhere after Austasia, near JAT holdings / petrol shed. Doesn't look like its moved in years though...

It runs, dunno to how much of an extent though... <_< Caught it when it was going into the petrol shed. Guy driving it said 500K (off the top of his head, i suspect), but i'm pretty sure you can bargain.