• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Foxhill At Last

RACERSEDGE

Sanduruwan's jump at the finish line to take Pasidu was a highlight.. Pasidu has some weak luck in some of the events he ran.. so close yet so far. I must say the coverage on TV was good by local standards.. even though Haritha spoke utter rubbish.. :)

Sanduruwan's jump at the finish line to take Pasidu was a highlight.. Pasidu has some weak luck in some of the events he ran.. so close yet so far. I must say the coverage on TV was good by local standards.. even though Haritha spoke utter rubbish.. :)

Thats nice. I have the mid-air pic of the jump :)

Phenomenal - this was the moment of the day for me. The bottom of the paddock area, consisting almost exclusively of MotoX fans, cheered Gayan to a man when he took the lead.

Phenomenal - this was the moment of the day for me. The bottom of the paddock area, consisting almost exclusively of MotoX fans, cheered Gayan to a man when he took the lead.

That was really awesome! the crowd went mad seeing that! Kudos! to Gayan :)

Absolutely! The bike events were great and covered well. Yes the commenteries were hilarious :lol: ! But in the end the cars were quite boring for me. Was there any overtaking at all? (I watched only about 75% I think) And I'm really fed up with seeing the same cars over and over again :( Especially the Lasers, sorry but they're are a bit of a yawn :mellow: .

Thats a good point.. I wonder if someone can come up with a figure on how many overtaking moves there were- in car events.. hardly any I think other than those off the line... I think the cars have out grown the track.

The Lazer event is always fun lol- real cut-throat racing most of the time.

How about Rangana bogging down at the start in the 1400 modified event and then catching up with the field & storming into the lead by the first corner.. man that was power

And, with some pretty good reaction time, FoxHill pics are up! Please point ur browsers to the AL gallery.

Its a pity we have to resize these things to upload, coz some of the finer detail is lost. Oh well, c'est la vie.

And here it is

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p49892181.html

I hope that woman in the background is just having a jaw dropping moment and not actually yawning.

I'm hoping that some kind soul would upload it on youtube :):rolleyes:

mchan.., found some short video clip of super car event...

check it out..

cheers

I'm hoping that some kind soul would upload it on youtube :):rolleyes:

mchan.., found some short video clip of super car event...

check it out..

cheers

i take it you chose to film them during the 0th lap and photograph them during the race? wise choice :)

Yup. Thanks to KLM for the tip :) They didn't have a warm up lap for the first race, so couldn't do exactly as he said, but something better than nothing. Damn, the noise from Janaka's WRX was just amazing.