• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dubai Autodrome Knockout Challenge (drag Event)

albertho

Hey Rupesh,

Congrats bro! Thanks for the kind words, I'm really glad that all our time and effort came good. My apologies for showing up a lil late in this forum as been somewhat busy running around. Now lets get a few more things right and aim for that top spot.

Cheers

Zakie

Edited by Zakie@TIC

Congrats Rupesh!!! Your car must have been damm fast to take down the fastest NA S2K in Dubai… wish we could see it go

It’s great to see TIC powered cars doing well at international drag events like the one you took part in.

I’m not sure if you already know this but two months ago at the Bombay drags a TIC powered EG8 with a B20 Turbo setup took down a moded STI7 and came first place.

Tuned I Chips has come a long way and it’s nice to see a Sri Lankan tuner gaining international recognition!!!!

All the best with your teg and keep us posted on any updates.

Cheers

Razali

• 4 weeks later...