• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Marathons & Cycle Race On Public Roads

Velocity

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn love to know wut is the vehicle

The only vehicle I could imagine is a Bugatti Veyron! Eeer... buy the way who know there might be a Bugatti hidden inside somebody's home garage and a tinker bas might be providing maintenance service for it.

Not Really .... :D

If ur talking M-Spec, thats not what I meant. Stock GT-R. Not even V-Spec, just the GT-R. I think it was J. Clarkson who said it when they reviewed that blue R-34. 155mph limited.

Found it.

http://www.rsportscars.com/nissan/1999-nissan-gt-r-r34/

;) thats why I specifically said standard GT-R.

Edited by Pericles

If ur talking M-Spec, thats not what I meant. Stock GT-R. Not even V-Spec, just the GT-R. I think it was J. Clarkson who said it when they reviewed that blue R-34. 155mph limited.

Found it.

http://www.rsportscars.com/nissan/1999-nissan-gt-r-r34/

;) thats why I specifically said standard GT-R.

Here's Tiff saying the speed limit for the UK cars is 155mph, where the Japanese ones are 112 (the 180 limit on Jap cars)

so u can drop by any time dilesh my frnd my door is always open for u ......ya ane abt my car hmm thats a story to talk they kw i'm like that and they never ask my car .... thats why we r frnds man u understand the differences ... of people and respect them for who they r .... and by the way lots of my close frnds r like me too bro just simple guys .....

whatever man. In my book you are now officially a looser. Couple of reasons. a few:

1- you have no consistency in what you say

2- make so many claims that i (and i'm sure many) know are otherwise.

3- fail to simply comprehend what others are saying/asking

Anyway, i have much better things to do with my time than show up at your door. Besides, you seem to dodge the simple question of where you are. And one more question, did you fall off a tree and land on your head when you were young or do you normally always speak out of your ass?

Either way, i think i've had my share of laughs out of you (or AT you rather). So thanks!

Here's Tiff saying the speed limit for the UK cars is 155mph, where the Japanese ones are 112 (the 180 limit on Jap cars)

Arent most cars bound for European (or maybe jsut the UK) use limited a 155mph? I remember hearing in many TopGear reviews that they have been restricted to 155..

Arent most cars bound for European (or maybe jsut the UK) use limited a 155mph? I remember hearing in many TopGear reviews that they have been restricted to 155..

The 155 Limit actually originated among the German carmakers in the early 90's... sorta "gentleman's agreement" like the japs old 280BHP power cap, certain other makers sending cars to europe also went along with it.

hey andy finally i got to see ur ride i guess one of a kind ..... man COOL STUFF only 250 made pretty impressive how much was it ..... :rolleyes: any intentions of selling it .. :ninja: ...and by the way dilesh mustang GT modified at saleen i think they call it mustang GT saleen and by the way dilesh if u never traveled and u don't hv a couple of good frnds u won't get a chance to ride those cars and by the way luminas and caprise r not that expencive ...... most of my frnds r hard workers and they spend all their cash on their rides ... so luckly me i hv some great chapes into motor sport .... and i get to try out their cars ... and all the junk comes with it :angry-smiley-048: if u hv any doughts u can offically come here and try the cars ur self cos i guess the cars which i'm talking abt r not in SL for sale ....

Machan, please do us all a favour and try to pay more attention to your punctuation and spelling. You are posting a lot which is fine, but your posts are just so painful to read (both in terms of content as well as grammar), it gives me a headache! So please take your time and think before hammering away on that keyboard!

Cheers

thankz man i'll try to write more carefully and pls excuse my language and spelling mistakes cos i hv a very short time to surf and i really never tamed the language correctly ( cos i never went to school )this job some times sucks cos i hv no time to do my pvt things ...:(and dilesh by the way man .... i hv no personnal vendeta against u as a fellow srilankan i just was trying to be polite .... <_<

i don't care what u think about .... cos ur just another guy i met online ..... :angry-smiley-048: i'm happy with who i am and what i hv and who i hang around with .... :rolleyes:

thankz man i'll try to write more carefully and pls excuse my language and spelling mistakes cos i hv a very short time to surf and i really never tamed the language correctly ( cos i never went to school )this job some times sucks cos i hv no time to do my pvt things ...:(and dilesh by the way man .... i hv no personnal vendeta against u as a fellow srilankan i just was trying to be polite .... <_<

i don't care what u think about .... cos ur just another guy i met online ..... :angry-smiley-048: i'm happy with who i am and what i hv and who i hang around with .... :rolleyes:

mmmm Machan Kotte: most of us here met online and were discussing very useful stuff than what you mean. Also, dont take things personal, just be cool and type something useful man. Take it easy!!! :)

Also, there is a statement you made about overseas cars (specially racing) <_< , machan most of us haven’t seen them or heard them before :rolleyes: . we only have internet to go to those sites and have virtual rides and looking at those pics. anyway, just wash off and lets start something interesting to talk.

What my thought about marathon races and cycle races; aaaneeh poor guys, people who organize these kinds of events does not have specific tracks or road for them, they use the public roads because they don’t have other option. Even those reces are not wild and exciting like motor events to entertain people. I went to down south for the last New-year season and saw 3-4 races and I enjoyed watching them (there were little kids and elder people etc),

I don’t have any issues having cycle races or marathons in public roads, but should well organized, in terms of handling traffic and directing, also should not bother people who lives near the main roads.

this is my personal thought. :P:D might be not the right one for you. (sorry about my spelling and grammar too)

Edited by lakpriya

thankz for the comments lakpriya but if u go through the post u can see if was in the same view point like u cos i really enjoy this races ...... and abt cars abroad ... i never even traveld ..... except to udarata and pahatharata .... i never went pita rata .... :ninja:

kinda contradicts what you said earlier about your cousin's skyline and the 200+kmph rides you took in your friends' fancy cars eh? :sarcastic_hand::rolleyes:

well i guessed as much :)

kinda contradicts what you said earlier about your cousin's skyline and the 200+kmph rides you took in your friends' fancy cars eh? :sarcastic_hand::rolleyes:

I duno man this is confusing, hes says he has friends who own big cars and he enjoy driving them but now says never went out of SL,

I duno man this is confusing, hes says he has friends who own big cars and he enjoy driving them but now says never went out of SL,

No matter where he's from or where he is, the dude's nothing but a 'wanna-be'. Probably hoping to be popular or accepted by the community too fast... also probably new to online communities..and as he claims, the lack of schooling too maybe..

No matter where he's from or where he is, the dude's nothing but a 'wanna-be'. Probably hoping to be popular or accepted by the community too fast... also probably new to online communities..and as he claims, the lack of schooling too maybe..

he started from the worng place,