• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Mx7 Sedan

Le Sabre

Looks like the designs were borrowed from the Chinese company Hafei, that lent the designs to the Micro Trend and the Micro Minivan. The Micro MX7 seems to be the same as the Hafei Saibao.

Here are articles;

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1470737

http://chinacarforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=850

Edited by madmax

Its supposedly a Pinafarina design !

Is that confirmed? Where did you hear that from Don? It does not look like anything from PF. The Trend was a design drawn and developed by PF though.

This one looks like a Renault/Dacia Logan to me.

Does any one knows the price of the one? And the engine capacity. Seems like it is 1600cc.

And also I saw an article that they are going to launch the redesigned Micro Privilege as Micro Mx9 in Carabeans. Unfortunately they haven't launched it in Sri Lanka yet.

Is that confirmed? Where did you hear that from Don? It does not look like anything from PF. The Trend was a design drawn and developed by PF though.

This one looks like a Renault/Dacia Logan to me.

well I just followed one of the links Madmax has put up. Obviously its not a confirmed fact as such !

Do you guys thing that people might go for this car or still prefer the japanese models.

Spoke to a rep at Micro, they're quoting 2 mil for it even under the permit. Which I think is NOT worth at all. Considering even the Yaris full option was sold for 1.8 Mil! But with the permit limited to local assembled vehicles only, there's no competition.

Something smells fishy! Word has it that "R. Holdings" has bought a stake in Microcars too!

Edited by madmax

• 3 months later...
Does anyone know the price of the MX7.

And when it will hit the roads.

Do you guys thing that people might go for this car or still prefer the japanese models.

it's about SLR200,000 (nt sure whether it's for the permit holders).. bt i'm sure sri lankans would go for these cars if there are reliable and cheap( nt the quality) & in good quality.... be cuz we can already see many Kyrons and Rextons conquering the SUV market in SL.

this MX7 is equipped with all the facilities except automatic transmission.. mind it ,it has air bags,abs, power shutters & all the xtra things that even those long known Marutis doesn't gt!! :rolleyes:

it's about SLR200,000 (nt sure whether it's for the permit holders).. bt i'm sure sri lankans would go for these cars if there are reliable and cheap( nt the quality) & in good quality.... be cuz we can already see many Kyrons and Rextons conquering the SUV market in SL.

this MX7 is equipped with all the facilities except automatic transmission.. mind it ,it has air bags,abs, power shutters & all the xtra things that even those long known Marutis doesn't gt!! :rolleyes:

It is certified by MIRA UK,Euro 111 Emission standards and Automatic version is about to release.Engine is 16 valve MITSUBISHI DA4G18 Cylinder 4 stroke in line water cooled 16 valve single overhead camshaft EFI.,

Max Power(kw/rpm)=74.2/6000

Max Torque(Nm/rpm)=133.4/4500

Auto version front and rear both disc brakes.

Tyre size= 195/55 R 15

Max speed= 180 (km/h)Driver air bag=ABSwith EBD

I have inspected one car at BMICH recently, Interior is ok except the dash board. Dash board has got some humps and not neat. :)