• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Some Pics Of My Car

GihanFX

Fuji S9000. 9mpx. Impressive features for a 2005 cam. Tho you should check out that S100FS. Truly impressive.

Why guess when the metadata stores all? :P

Gihan, Tell ur friend he needs to put in a new clock battery. Cam thinks it 2005.

Damn wuts metadata ? btw she and i only know's to Zoom and Click lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn wuts metadata ? btw she and i only know's to Zoom and Click lol

Metadata : Data about data :) Basically the camera stores some data about the camera and the settings used in each picture. If the camera can handle it, it will even store your name. Mine does :D Helps me track my pictures when people edit them and use without my permission.

Damn shame tho, it have a cam with such impressive manual capability and only use the auto. Tho the auto seems to do a pretty good job. However, I find that using manual can generally beat the auto in most situations. Most, not all :)

Without the Spoiler it has the Silent Killer look, and I have the STi Fiber Spoiler it weight Exactly 8KG's, i dnt think i can find the original One in SL, so i think Puting Extra 8KG's on the Dicky is useless,

Edited by GihanFX

Without the Spoiler it has the Silent Killer look, and I have the STi Fiber Spoiler it weight Exactly 8KG's, i dnt think i can find the original One in SL, so i think Puting Extra 8KG's on the Dicky is useless,

Machang if you need an original sti spoiler i have one which i removed from my sti 8 its in blue and got the stop light as well, will fit your car, send me a mail on [email protected] if you are interested it weighs about 3kg

Edited by darinwrxsti

I'd second that. If my car didn't come with the factory spoiler, would have prefered it that way. Silent killer is a good way to describe it.

But its a question of taste, if you want install one or not. Darin's factory painted spoiler should look good!

Machan, Nice pictures of your wheels..

I believe the water spray is more effective with the hot conditions (like in SL), cooler the air it will become more dense.

keep up the good work......

Machang if you need an original sti spoiler i have one which i removed from my sti 8 its in blue and got the stop light as well, will fit your car, send me a mail on [email protected] if you are interested it weighs about 3kg

Yeah machan i contact u after this Wensday

I'd second that. If my car didn't come with the factory spoiler, would have prefered it that way. Silent killer is a good way to describe it.

But its a question of taste, if you want install one or not. Darin's factory painted spoiler should look good!

yeah the spoiler deffa make to car look gud

Machan, Nice pictures of your wheels..

I believe the water spray is more effective with the hot conditions (like in SL), cooler the air it will become more dense.

keep up the good work......

Seriously im not a big fan of Onverhead Intercoolers, they are very hot, so i want to fix a FMIC and do WEPR piping but i dnt like to remove the Original Intake box so need to talk with Sacha abt this

Yeah machan i contact u after this Wensday

yeah the spoiler deffa make to car look gud

Seriously im not a big fan of Onverhead Intercoolers, they are very hot, so i want to fix a FMIC and do WEPR piping but i dnt like to remove the Original Intake box so need to talk with Sacha abt this

Machang the FMIC is acutally effective only if you will be runnig high boost of 1.3 bar at least becasue the sti intercoolers are very effective in handling power upto around 400bhp. The cheaper effective option would be to add a zero sports intercooler splitter which re directs the air to improve the efficiency by 100% i have one on my sti 8 and my intake temperatures dropped significantly helping boost spool up.

another is if you run low boost such at o.8 bar on a front mount there is a significant pressure loss as the air has to climb up the pipes into the throttle body.

but sacha knows whats he is talking about so best to speak to him.

Edited by darinwrxsti

Machang the FMIC is acutally effective only if you will be runnig high boost of 1.3 bar at least becasue the sti intercoolers are very effective in handling power upto around 400bhp. The cheaper effective option would be to add a zero sports intercooler splitter which re directs the air to improve the efficiency by 100% i have one on my sti 8 and my intake temperatures dropped significantly helping boost spool up.

another is if you run low boost such at o.8 bar on a front mount there is a significant pressure loss as the air has to climb up the pipes into the throttle body.

but sacha knows whats he is talking about so best to speak to him.

Ic that means i get a lag ? btw does this Splitter comes to lolder versions ?

machan really nice car.

Machan how much did you buy the English Number Subaru for ?

Seriously Mara Classy Machan.

Lankawe smaharak un Subaru gatathama ARA WRC me WRC kiala mara wikara Sticker gahagen para wate yanawa.

Your Car is a real looker without stickers. Thumbs up for a Great Conversion and keeping the car really clean and simple.

:rolleyes:

machan really nice car.

Machan how much did you buy the English Number Subaru for ?

Seriously Mara Classy Machan.

Lankawe smaharak un Subaru gatathama ARA WRC me WRC kiala mara wikara Sticker gahagen para wate yanawa.

Your Car is a real looker without stickers. Thumbs up for a Great Conversion and keeping the car really clean and simple.

:rolleyes:

Thanx bro, got the Car for 13.50, and its 1999 December car, came with Air bags etc, but i replaced the Dash board, so no more Air bags, and yeah machan the WRC sticker this is very old even recently Nirosh told me hes gona remove the stickers and do a new paint job

Edited by GihanFX

Thanx bro, got the Car for 13.50, and its 1999 December car, came with Air bags etc, but i replaced the Dash board, so no more Air bags, and yeah machan the WRC sticker this is very old even recently Nirosh told me hes gona remove the stickers and do a new paint job

man this car is look nice. good work. by the way why you have to change the dashboard the dashboard in your car looks the older version is that right?

man this car is look nice. good work. by the way why you have to change the dashboard the dashboard in your car looks the older version is that right?

Yeah machan its older version, but the reason was it's the Original STi Dashboard and it has the Carbon fiber parts with working 300Km Speedometer lol,

Edited by GihanFX

Yeah machan its older version, but the reason was it's the Original STi Dashboard and it has the Carbon fiber parts with working 300Km Speedometer lol,

thats cool machan. yea i like this car without the spoiler too. its looks different and looks good. i also thought installing a Sti wing for my one but it might overkill. thought keeping it stock as much as i can. hehe

upgrades for the moment is just the exhaust. to get the lovely sound from flal 4

thats cool machan. yea i like this car without the spoiler too. its looks different and looks good. i also thought installing a Sti wing for my one but it might overkill. thought keeping it stock as much as i can. hehe

upgrades for the moment is just the exhaust. to get the lovely sound from flal 4

Im Runing "Kakimoto Racing" Exhaust system, its give loud sound and perform gud too.

hey peri, when we can see the Nawam mawatha pics that u took with u new babz ? :D

Had to do some heavy post processing, not yet familiar enough with the manual settings to get the best out of it. Thought it better to put this on this thread.

cmeet0016pz0.th.jpg

Had to do some heavy post processing, not yet familiar enough with the manual settings to get the best out of it. Thought it better to put this on this thread.

cmeet0016pz0.th.jpg

WOW machan, thats awesome quality, it shows all the small details too, Truly Awesome cam

cmeet0016pz0.th.jpg

ISO too high, so too much grain.