• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Some Pics Of My Car

GihanFX

Obviously. It was freaking dark! Haven't you been to Navam at night? I was on ISO 1600. And still had to play around with the brightness in post processing!

agree with madmax on the high ISO, it shows a LOT on parts like the windshield. Also agree with peri on the lighting at Nawam Mawatha. Went there couple of nights ago to show my sister where my office is and it was pitch dark there! But i'm sure Peri will get used to his toy pretty soon!

Btw Peri, a wide angle angle converter would be a nice toy too. Adds a prettycool effect to closeup pictures too :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree with madmax on the high ISO, it shows a LOT on parts like the windshield. Also agree with peri on the lighting at Nawam Mawatha. Went there couple of nights ago to show my sister where my office is and it was pitch dark there! But i'm sure Peri will get used to his toy pretty soon!

Btw Peri, a wide angle angle converter would be a nice toy too. Adds a prettycool effect to closeup pictures too :)

You want me to go fish-eye? 18mm is wide enough for the mo. I'm looking more towards the telephoto end now. And yup, getting in plenty of practice thanks to a long weekend. Check my Flickr for my latest.

• 1 year later...