• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

the detail is just off the hook!!!!

i'm not PS3 fan , but entertain the thought of having one , simply for a game that looks that awesome!

how is the game play??

is the learning curve as steep as usual?

it looks like a movie doens't it - totally real

DAMMMMNNNNN!!!!! This takes photo-realism to a whole other level!! been following the PS3 with a view to get one but the financial outlay (still around 70k) still is a teeny bit on the high side at the moment.. :(

after seeing this though, am DEFINITELY getting one eventually!

grand terismo hmmm ...good game .... really has the feel of driving not like bloddy N4S ... ps3 graphic engine at work it seems :angry-smiley-048: ...Ps3 has one of the most advance graphic cards in the market ... still the prob is u don't hv enough games to play but the level of detail is really good ....and the price of it is still a bit out of my reach ...:(til i by Ps3 i guess i wil be playing my Ps2 and some PC games ..... :unsure:

how different is it from gt4 dilan?? how does it compare against forza2??

GT4 is bit old and the Forza2 was released recently so when they designed the game they added up all the options that GT4 doesn’t have it in. but I personally like the GT4

dillongt Have they done any major changes to the gaming structure when comparing to gt4?

I'm still struggling to get some of the racing licenses on GT4

Machan if you have GT3 licenses you can transfer in to GT4. to be honest guys this new release of GT5 Prologue is not the full version of the GT5 and their releasing the full version hopefully by next year. That means it’s still under testing. I know it sounds a little bit freaky but when it comes to graphics dam… I have no words in my vocabulary to explain how sharp the graphics are. also when you are changing the gears the driver in the car actually taking his left hand off from the Steering wheel to change the gear and then after he put’s his hand back on the steering wheel. Also you may not believe this, my PS3 is connected to the internet and I realized some times it’s raining on the screen, sometimes cloudy & sometimes sunny and also beside the PS3 it shows the city that your car is parked in and it tells you what’s the current temperature and all that. So according to the track you selected they show the wheather on the screen. As a example will say you select sakuba track in tokyo and the current weather is 14c and it’s raining in to that area you can see the same weather on the screen. What a advanced game. If you guys are playing online please let me know my online id is dillongt..... :rolleyes:

how different is it from gt4 dilan?? how does it compare against forza2??

GT4 is bit old and the Forza2 was released recently so when they designed the game they added up all the options that GT4 doesn’t have it in. but I personally like the GT4

dillongt Have they done any major changes to the gaming structure when comparing to gt4?

I'm still struggling to get some of the racing licenses on GT4

Machan if you have GT3 licenses you can transfer in to GT4. to be honest guys this new release of GT5 Prologue is not the full version of the GT5 and their releasing the full version hopefully by next year. That means it’s still under testing. I know it sounds a little bit freaky but when it comes to graphics dam… I have no words in my vocabulary to explain how sharp the graphics are. also when you are changing the gears the driver in the car actually taking his left hand off from the Steering wheel to change the gear and then after he put’s his hand back on the steering wheel. Also you may not believe this, my PS3 is connected to the internet and I realized some times it’s raining on the screen, sometimes cloudy & sometimes sunny and also beside the PS3 it shows the city that your car is parked in and it tells you what’s the current temperature and all that. So according to the track you selected they show the wheather on the screen. As a example will say you select sakuba track in tokyo and the current weather is 14c and it’s raining in to that area you can see the same weather on the screen. What a advanced game. If you guys are playing online please let me know my online id is dillongt..... :rolleyes:

first of all... i of course don't like to get humiliated online by trying to race you....EVER :P

but damn! Got the Ps2 about 2 years ago thinking it'll see me through a few years but looks like i've been made obsolete way faster than i thought i would be :(

On racing licenses...i've never played Gt3 so no luck there... and GT4 will take few more months at least to be completed the way i'm going now :(

GT5 must be tougher eh?

But man they seem to have taken online play to a whole new level with all that weather details etc...

Played a game called Resistance with a buddy of mine @work on his PS3 and though the 3D was little better over the PS2 it wasn't anything to write home about. I suppose you need a good game to really flex the muscles of the PS3 graphics engine...

and judging by those pics.... it's shockingly great 3D :)

thanks for posting the links bro... gives me another reason to be depressed about after recent fuel hikes etc :angry-smiley-048:

• 1 year later...

Toyota FT-86 Concept Featured In Gran Turismo 5, Engine Revealed

THE TOYOTA FT-86 concept’s video game doppelganger has been revealed today, sliding around a track alongside the fan-favourite AE86 Corolla in a new Gran Turismo 5 video.

The first motion shots of the FT-86 (albeit in a virtual realm), the new video offers a glimpse of Toyota’s stylish new concept from a number of new angles, including what lies beneath the bonnet.

toyota-ft86-concept-granturismo5-01.jpg

Moments in, the FT-86 rolls out from the back of a Toyota truck, before the bonnet is popped to offer a brief glimpse at the Subaru-supplied C-4S flat-four boxer engine that drives the concept’s rear wheels.

toyota-ft86-concept-granturismo5-02.jpg

Designed to inspire the same passion that Toyota fans have long held for the AE86 “Hachi Roku” Corolla, the FT-86 drives the message home by drifting around a race track alongside the venerable classic two-door.

More information will be revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show this month, which runs from October 24 to November 4, with the car likely to be unveiled at the event’s October 21 press day.

Source : http://www.themotorreport.com.au/44130/toy...ngine-revealed/