• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mutt Jr. Is Home ... The Work Has Begun!!!

Mean Green z28

Not too uncommon, there's even a turbo LS1 Miata running around somewhere. Just search for LS1 Miata on the net and you'll find a lot of info on them ... Youtube too!

I've never driven a LS1 Miata but I have driven something crazier than that and quite frankly scared the shit out of me!!! It was a LS1 powered Original Lotus 7. I bet you know how light and small those damn things are and 425HP at the rear wheels just is just asking for trouble. Damn thing can lite up the tires and do burnouts while doing 50mph on the highway by just stomping on the gas!!! And the worst thing is unless you're wearing goggles or a full face helmet, your vision becomes blurry 'cos of the wind so it get really hard trying to wipe the tears off your eyes ... tears of joy or fear, you'll have to decide by driving such a beast! lol

Sounds AWESOME!! lol. :lol:

(Couldn't find any videos for a LS1 powered Lotus 7 on youtube but there were plently for LS1 powered Miatas, I guess its a popular swap. The youtube videos included one with a stock LS1 powered Miata pulling off a 11.89 sec 1/4 mile time; I'm impressed no-end to say the least:

) Edited by Kavvz