• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bike Crash

Velocity

thanks guys, i dont how to be happy at the moment machan, extremely sad. i dont think i will ever smile again.

because finding a new bike is not that easy as well. But good news is my repairer says that once all the font suspension is replaced that it will be like NEW, thank god i did the panels in fiber. now i can put my originals back. planing to get the bike full built within 1-2 weeks. will post restored pics as soon as i do it.

:(

machan bring down a 600 RR is not easy as i called a few people.

thanks again bro's

common bro... you sound as if you lost your favourite girl friend or something..... cheer up... your getting it back as new...

Hey dimantha… hope everything’s ok….like Praveen said ….stick to 4 wheels machan……...specially in sri lanka… B)

thanks guys, i dont how to be happy at the moment machan, extremely sad. i dont think i will ever smile again.

because finding a new bike is not that easy as well. But good news is my repairer says that once all the font suspension is replaced that it will be like NEW, thank god i did the panels in fiber. now i can put my originals back. planing to get the bike full built within 1-2 weeks. will post restored pics as soon as i do it.

:)

machan bring down a 600 RR is not easy as i called a few people.

thanks again bro's

machan,

y r u going to fix da original panels? y not get a new set done in fiber again.. it cant be that hard right cos u already had it done once..

:P

btw, dillon, praveen, andrew, have you guys NEVER ridden a motor-bike? :o

machan,

y r u going to fix da original panels? y not get a new set done in fiber again.. it cant be that hard right cos u already had it done once..

:o

btw, dillon, praveen, andrew, have you guys NEVER ridden a motor-bike? :o

I have. Not by myself tho :) Once a 125cc couldn't quite generate enough power to drag me and my dads SD to the top of this hill :P

yeah bro :angry: ...50 to 250cc ...that's it…... n' one time i went with akalanka in his 900 or 1000cc :lol: ....oh my god… that is the biggest mistake in my life :lol: ...but he is the man.... :D

hi velocity

i sware that honda 400cc is uga'a bike :D??????????????????

can i now ur real name

Man if there's one thing that i can say about velocity ... it is that he aint NO lier ... In fact he is one of the most well known and respected ppl around... actually if there's anyone we shud be suspicious about its u...cos after all u have been speculating alot about a certain car and person...dunno what ur exterior motives are..........but dont ever question velocity as to his credibility...BAD IDEA

hi velocity

i sware that honda 400cc is uga'a bike :D??????????????????

can i now ur real name

wat rite do u hav questionin a member who's been here for eons?velocity is the owner of that bike n his real name is none of ur business...if u didnt knw...ppl sell their bikes to other ppl...

he's a personal friend of all of us so ur pissin the wrong crew off

Cool it guys. I'm not entirely sure of the way this question is supposed to be. I didn't say anything yet coz I have a feeling the dude is just expressing himself badly. Wanna find out exactly what he is saying before bashing. :D

Right bimmer dude. Lets try rephrasing that properly without ambiguities. Just so that everyone is on the same page. Lets not have any more "misunderstood" individuals on these forums.

hi velocity

i sware that honda 400cc is uga'a bike ??????????????????

can i now ur real name

Doubt that smiley meant, he was askin a friendly question, anyways, even though i havnt been here much, velocity's a good friend, we've communicated sometime back on a certain car he had... lol... bad move guy!

It is uga's bike, i brought it from his cous M3 JEY,

good news was able to find all the parts in singapore. so i am happy,

planing to complete the damage by April End. Lucily only the radiator and the two folks with the front cowling is damaged, but replacing everything brand new from Honda Singapore.

:violent-smiley-099: I am happy, cos i know that this was one of the only 400RR fireblade in extremely good condition,

:violent-smiley-099:

Man if there's one thing that i can say about velocity ... it is that he aint NO lier ... In fact he is one of the most well known and respected ppl around... actually if there's anyone we shud be suspicious about its u...cos after all u have been speculating alot about a certain car and person...dunno what ur exterior motives are..........but dont ever question velocity as to his credibility...BAD IDEA

oh thanks andy for the support. at least i know i have one vote if i go for general elections. :violent-smiley-099:

by the way bimmer check this thread out on FEB 22nd . I had mentioned that it as Uga's bike long time back which i purchased. I extremely gratefull for Uga and Jey.

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=304 :violent-smiley-099:

chill guys iam not tring to get rude i just wanted to now his name tats it.......................................... :D:)

iam sorry if u think iam tring to be nasty or a lier :o

machan,

this is just a general observation.... there maybe a reason some people dont use their real name ont he forum.. hell, i'm pretty sure YOUR rean name isn't 'bimmer' either.... so just like you some may nto want thier real name to be used.... so asking them for their rean names is in a way an intrusion of privecy....

:P

chill guys iam not tring to get rude i just wanted to now his name tats it.......................................... :D:D

iam sorry if u think iam tring to be nasty or a lier :)

Its cool dude..thing is there are certain ppl on this forum that u cant call out at any time...u know what i mean...i realised that u didnt mean it in that way and im sorry if my reply was too harsh....

chill guys iam not tring to get rude i just wanted to now his name tats it.......................................... :D:)

iam sorry if u think iam tring to be nasty or a lier :(

no worries mate, you must be one of uga freinds, so appolgy accepted

:D

hey velocity does this bike has GN-51XX number plates. coz there was a 400RR next to my place and i think madan or one of his friend's bought it off him is this that bike. if it's so i use to ride it when it was with my friend man that's a very fast bike :D:D .