• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dd's Evo X

ferrarif50

Machan the car looks hot and awesome,

By the way what are those wheels.

by the way DD small note. Any possibility to paint the under wheels well in matt black. cos there is white patch.

off course when you install the lowering suspension i am sure it will not be noticeable.

i remember how the Lexus IS of advan

which ran the same colour and it looked hot in the track

damn really wished there was event at katu.

Edited by Velocity

Thank you for all the comments :)

Velocity

Wheels are ENKEI light weight racing. I am sure you know better than me about racing wheels.

Appreciate your comments on the mat black part but I felt that after 2 or 3 gravel events the mat black will have a rather bad look with the paint coming off as a result of all the stones hitting that area (as the original plastic covers are removed)

We will see at least one Katu this year and do not have high hopes of the X. All that glitter is not Gold :D

Dilesh, it will back on Tuesday ;) and Devinda the design of the car you have posted is about 7 years old (it’s an EVO VII) and the Advan logo is now different (compare it with the X and you will see)

Cheers!

Velocity

Wheels are ENKEI light weight racing. I am sure you know better than me about racing wheels.

Appreciate your comments on the mat black part but I felt that after 2 or 3 gravel events the mat black will have a rather bad look with the paint coming off as a result of all the stones hitting that area (as the original plastic covers are removed)

We will see at least one Katu this year and do not have high hopes of the X. All that glitter is not Gold :D

Dilesh, it will back on Tuesday ;) and Devinda the design of the car you have posted is about 7 years old (it’s an EVO VII) and the Advan logo is now different (compare it with the X and you will see)

Cheers!

ahh after th motorshow i presume? :)

Btw Dinesh, the Evo deserves a photoshoot before its let loose on the track, dont you think?;)

Velocity

Cheers!

my mistake Mivec.Turbo :(

i got so excited when i saw the advan livery that i didn't realize that the logo itself had evolved from this advanlogolm6.png

to this advanlogouj6.jpg

since! :mellow:

Edited by Devinda_Z

What motorshow?

ohh sh!t!..........!!!!!

I was under the impression that it was this weekend.. its actually next month.... had made plans and everything to go see it... now gotta go give a round of calls to tell people NOT to show up at BMICH sunday morning :unsure: