• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Noise When I Release The Accelerator Mazda(bg3p)

cena07

Question

hi

I drive Mazda BG3P (91)model .

I get bee (eeee eeeeeee heee) sound when I release the accelerator (ignorable sometimes). When I accelerate this disappear. But Sound disappears when I m in 4th gear. After changing in to 4 th gear there is no sound at all. I have no idea where this comes from? Does anybody have expd this? Any guesses? :unsure:

Please advice me, thanks :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

10 answers to this question

well as arc says i also think its the belts..

do this test and see..

turn of the AC and see if the effect is the same.. when the compressor holds it puts more weight on the pulley..

hmm... oh yes.. try turnning the wheel all the way to left lock or right lock and see if the noise still is there..

try this in idle also....

well as arc says i also think its the belts..

do this test and see..

turn of the AC and see if the effect is the same.. when the compressor holds it puts more weight on the pulley..

hmm... oh yes.. try turnning the wheel all the way to left lock or right lock and see if the noise still is there..

try this in idle also....

first check the belts and take it from there...

Easy way to test.

When engine is running pour some water on the belt be careful not to cover the whole engine and electrics just on the belt. If the noise disappears its the belt that needs re-tensioning.

interesting to note that the noise dissapearing when you engage 4th gear.

Check the gear box for the proper oil level .Most service stations don't do this as it's a time consuming and difficult job which most don't know how to.

The Grear box oil is checked with the speedo cable spindle. the max and low levels are marked on it. access it from the back of the engine( in between the firewall) there's a 10mm bolt holding the thing , undo that and pull out straight along with the speedometer cable.

Refill or replace oil to proper level.

if prob presists, it may have worn out counter shaft bearings ( the thing is not loaded when you engage 4th)