• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Passengers In Parked Cars

mariner

Uhummm, this is an a forum dedicated to automobiles... lol ...

Hehehehe... I Know but a few good pictures once in a while wont kill anyone... Plus we are Talking about cops in relation to cars...in around about way...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY! I live on Gunathilake Avenue (pretty much oposite Shalika grounds).. (i hope i dont have any stalkers who'll read this and be loitering outside my gate now :) )... anyway, Andrew serisouly? you live on park road? where about man? should meet up when you get to SL...

:P

Well dude i live near the Elizabeth Moir Junior skool...thats near Isipathana...yup dude no worries lets meet up when i come down...

Sorry machan i dont think i know them... i live right on the isipathana road ... so where do they live?

the lane i talk about goes along the side of E.M School....

there arent any houses on the isipathana road.. the CMC apartments at the turn off... is yours the lane that turns off near the national measurement & units office...?