• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why You Should Think Twice Before Watching Fox News

Saturn

have to agree. There is an unbelievable contrast between fox and Cnn for example. Plus Fox guys are kinda silly.. I mean, just down right irritating.

This is Kind of shocking news. So Fox wasnt fair and balanced at alltimes.

MINIACE

Both Fox and CNN are owned and run by Republican conservative supports !

Fox always appeared to be the more politically motivated of the 2 channels, and is credited in bringing George Bush Jr Victory Twice !

I believed the parent of Fox is Rupert Murdoch's News Corp !

• 2 months later...

Yeah vote for obama alright... bloody bugger is cutting down on us International Students and redifining student tuition...he wants a productive america that doesnt rely on outisiders... good luck to him!! as fas as i know all the uni kids here are voting Mccain...........

Yeah vote for obama alright... bloody bugger is cutting down on us International Students and redifining student tuition...he wants a productive america that doesnt rely on outisiders... good luck to him!! as fas as i know all the uni kids here are voting Mccain...........
Problem is if he does that, he'll realize how lazy the REAL Americans are! Well, I'm not trying to take away from the guys that work hard but, most of the hard/grunge work is done by immigrants Edited by Mean Green z28

Problem is if he does that, he'll realize how lazy the REAL Americans are! Well, I'm not trying to take away from the guys that work hard but, most of the hard/grunge work is done by immigrants

true...true,

I dunno about obama or his policies,but what pisses me off is that locals who dunno jack about american politics or candidate's policies jumping on the obama bandwagon because it's what the "cool" people are doing

well,it seems now that mccain and palin well be sent home packing at the election,god i'm gonna miss that sexy milf (and by milf I mean palin,NOT maccain ok,you sickos ...although i wouldn't say no to old mac's wife ;).I know.. I know... I need help :lol: )

Edited by HelRazor

I dunno about obama or his policies,but what pisses me off is that locals who dunno jack about american politics or candidate's policies jumping on the obama bandwagon because it's what the "cool" people are doing

i agree. even these hollywood types are doing the same. everyone's just rallying around his anti war campaign and the whole lets make a change bullshit (sort of what worked for Chandrika in 94). it's an uphill clime for Mc to distance himself form Bush but don't count the old boy out. when he threw in his hat for the presidential nomination no one thought he got a chance in hell. he only came a mere 3rd in the 1st primary if i remember right. but then he went on to win the nomination with a relative easy beating the likes of Mitt Romney who had bucket loads of cash.

well you can't go wrong with Mc's wify. she used to be an 'exotic dancer'

I don't agree with you on this Andrew, I've seen a lot of mobilization for Obama at Universities. Contrary to your argument most of the international students who will be affected in such a case do not have voting rights. Also take note of the fact his father was an international student too. Obama himself said his father came to USA to realize "the American dream" and that he wants to take America to that state once again. If his father didn't come to the USA, Obama would probably be born to a Kenyan mother and probably be picking corn in his grandma's back yard right now....

But for a fact he is against outsourcing, but not international students coming to US. I haven't heard about his student tuition policies enough to comment about it.

Most of the intellectual crowd is mostly for Obama and Mccain's strongholds are working class whites and evangelicals.

Edited by madmax

i agree. even these hollywood types are doing the same. everyone's just rallying around his anti war campaign

Everyone should oppose the war in Iraq. It was totally a mistake of Bush. And keep in mind it is because of the war that the world's oil prices shot up and then led to the tumble of the US stock market dragging down along with it the rest of the world. Bush's stupid war has cost the rest of the world so much it has to stop soon.

Edited by madmax

well you can't go wrong with Mc's wify. she used to be an 'exotic dancer'

That's not quite right xXx. Dickipedia says he dated an exotic dancer while at Naval Academy while Cindy McCain is in fact President of a very large beer distribution company, and a very rich woman in her own right.

Yes, I know, Dickipedia isn't quite a news source, but their facts are all correct (and quite damning). My favourite entries are for Michelle Obama, McCain and Simon Cowell. There are some seriously funny entries on this site guys, check them out. :)

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Michelle_Obama

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=John_McCain

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Simon_Cowell

PS: If I had a vote, and cared enough to vote, I'd vote for Ralph Nader.

the consumer advocate? he was once a candidate if i remember right but lost to clinton...

hey did you hear the story of how General Motors sent prostitutes to his house to discredit nader,apparently he didn't take the bait and kept on critizising GM manufactured cars about their poor safety standards.....

That's not quite right xXx. Dickipedia says he dated an exotic dancer while at Naval Academy while Cindy McCain is in fact President of a very large beer distribution company, and a very rich woman in her own right.

sorry my bad. you are correct he used to date an exotic dancer who went by the name ‘Marie the Flame of Florida'. i must have heard it wrong and got it confused with his current wife.

the consumer advocate? he was once a candidate if i remember right but lost to clinton...

hey did you hear the story of how General Motors sent prostitutes to his house to discredit nader,apparently he didn't take the bait and kept on critizising GM manufactured cars about their poor safety standards.....

well the old man is at it this time too

and he lost to both Clinton and Bush Jr (twice) and hopefully to McCain thsi time arround

Edited by xXx

Everyone should oppose the war in Iraq. It was totally a mistake of Bush. And keep in mind it is because of the war that the world's oil prices shot up and then led to the tumble of the US stock market dragging down along with it the rest of the world. Bush's stupid war has cost the rest of the world so much it has to stop soon.

i disagree with you as i did few months back. yes the Iraq was did had its contribution in hiking the oil price but the main culprit is the depreciation of the USD as a result of the credit crunch, and the price spike that shot the barrel of oil up to $147 was a temporary bubble that was created by greedy traders selling futures contracts for unreasonable sums due to the uncertainty in Africa (this too i have mentioned in this forum few months back. unfortunately the search option is little tricky to work with, should be added to the enhancements list).

Yes Bush may have jumped the horse bit too soon when it came to invading Iraq but i belive US army shouldn't withdraw from Iraq yet. not when the country is in such a disarray. it'll be Somalia all over again and the same goes to Afghanistan.

BTW during you absence in the forum i posted a question about BMWs. will appriciate if you can shed some light

• 2 weeks later...