• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Password To Login To Www.autolanka.com

Jayathu

Hai all,

When I tried to view the page www.autolanka.com this morning (11th August 2008), it is asking for a user name and password to show the page.. Anybody else came across this?? I can enter the forum by directly typing the URL for the forum, but the AL homepage and the classified sections are unaccessible. I tried my username and password used for the AL forum but it is not accepted..

Waiting for help..

Thanks.

Hai all,

When I tried to view the page www.autolanka.com this morning (11th August 2008), it is asking for a user name and password to show the page.. Anybody else came across this?? I can enter the forum by directly typing the URL for the forum, but the AL homepage and the classified sections are unaccessible. I tried my username and password used for the AL forum but it is not accepted..

Waiting for help..

Thanks.

Hi I got the same issue from my office PC, used a friends PC and I was able to log in....????

Sorry for the inconvenience occurred. Everything is back to normal now.

well i still get the whole "unauthorized-logon" failed story... now visiting the site through a tunnel site and that works A ok :(

Hi Madz,

I encounter an error while uploading the avatar on my profile. Tried couple of times & the same error appears.

pls help me out. thanks!

To Quote Madz :

"Instead of uploading use the “Enter a URL to an online avatar image” field. Just follow the steps mentioned below.

Step 1 – go to www.imageshack.us and upload your aviator (better tag on “resize image” and select 100x75 size)

Step 2 – copy the URL of your uploaded aviator

Step 3 – go to Edit Avatar Settings and paste that URL of your aviator where it says “Enter a URL to an online avatar image"

hay Ripper u still have that problem ?

yep...till now... I typed the URL of forums to get in finally cos the main .com id was giving me the same message...

probably the proxy server at work had the initial "problem" cached in...

all sorted now :)