• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bro for your information nirosh didn't run zackie's ecu last sat infact he got the ecu whic was in the SIR of mushtaq of MOTOR WORLD. found this out today

Last I heard was that Mustaq's car had some spoon in it.. ECU's are not everything that makes a car go though..

is this thivankas DC5? what mods has he done to it? whats the other DC5 you are refereing to?

yeah. i think it's standard not sure... thr red and the two white's would love to see these DC5's go at each other just to see which is the fastest DC5 in sri lanka. i don't think it's gonna happen coz i've never seeen the red one at drag's and the white one never showed up after losing to chang's old car and nigel'

s type r :):P . and the other white one wit the sticker's on it i have seen Ja***h drivin it but never seen it drag.

yeah. i think it's standard not sure... thr red and the two white's would love to see these DC5's go at each other just to see which is the fastest DC5 in sri lanka. i don't think it's gonna happen coz i've never seeen the red one at drag's and the white one never showed up after losing to chang's old car and nigel'

s type r :):P . and the other white one wit the sticker's on it i have seen Ja***h drivin it but never seen it drag.

one with stickers is andis old car isnt it? what is this other white DC5? is it the one sunil motors bought down?

s type r :P:P . and the other white one wit the sticker's on it i have seen Ja***h drivin it but never seen it drag.

i saw the white one wit the sticker's at maharagama, n thivankas car is very fast , he gave us a ride ( nirosh me n 2 others) so in the car 5 ppl with thivanka bt stil he tuched the top speed, but unfortunatly hes out of speeds :)

Last I heard was that Mustaq's car had some spoon in it.. ECU's are not everything that makes a car go though..

yeah machan i know. but with the the modification's that nirosh has done to the engine do u think that it's worth it without a proper ECU. anway he asked that ECU from mustaq coz zackie is out of the country and didn't have time to FINE TUNE (whatever that is) :) his ecu. that's what lasitha and nirosh said :P:)

i saw the white one wit the sticker's at maharagama, n thivankas car is very fast , he gave us a ride ( nirosh me n 2 others) so in the car 5 ppl with thivanka bt stil he tuched the top speed, but unfortunatly hes out of speeds :(

what do mean by outta speed? :P

machan xxx sunil motors bought down the blue DC5. the other white was the first DC5 to hit the shores of srilanka can't confirm.. don't know who own's it ?

the other white one wit the sticker's on it i have seen Ja***h drivin it but never seen it drag.

The one with the stickers was my old car... yes it has dragged at GP and Athurugiriya machan i was there when it did...with Ja***h driving... This was some time back though the last time i saw my old car was coming back from a hotel on the Moratuwa stretch...we we're flying...LoL

would like to see chang drag his baby against the DC5 :blink: . the DC5 did drag nigel and lost by 1 or 2 cars. can any of u guy's get the other DC5's to come and drag next sat?

Hey Hulk Chang might drag the DC5 this weekend so should be another show. The Blue DC5 is fast but let’s see how it does against the 99-00 B18C. However this drag might take place on a weekday as on Sat night there seems to be too many cops and rice boy cars that attract too much attention.

Thanks Chang for letting me drive your car last night down GP..... it was totally awesome..... nothing beats the VTEC kick on the Type R's.

The one with the stickers was my old car... yes it has dragged at GP and Athurugiriya machan i was there when it did...with Ja***h driving... This was some time back though the last time i saw my old car was coming back from a hotel on the Moratuwa stretch...we we're flying...LoL

machang do u know the owner? will u able to setup a drag between the two? so that we can see a good race :blink:

Hey Hulk Chang might drag the DC5 this weekend so should be another show. The Blue DC5 is fast but let’s see how it does against the 99-00 B18C. However this drag might take place on a weekday as on Sat night there seems to be too many cops and rice boy cars that attract too much attention.

Thanks Chang for letting me drive your car last night down GP it was totally awesome..... nothing beats the the VTEC kick on the Type R's.

machang let us know when this is going down :alc: . what's the top speed u touched down green path in his car? :)

machang do u know the owner? will u able to setup a drag between the two? so that we can see a good race :blink:

machang let us know when this is going down :alc: . what's the top speed u touched down green path in his car? :)

Well rather than top speed i braked at the crossing which is the normal braking point in a drag. At that point the was doing 160km on 4thgear at about 6500rpm i think. Also launching that car is difficult as it has so much torque.

Well rather than top speed i braked at the crossing which is the normal braking point in a drag. At that point the was doing 160km on 4thgear at about 6500rpm i think. Also launching that car is difficult as it has so much torque.

that's fast machang :blink: . what r the modifications that chang has done to the car? what car do u think will win if he run's DC2?

You're mistaken. Ravi ran Glenn once, and even that was an incomplete run. The mighty SOHCs of Pila are still indeed, mighty.

:alc::):D .....ok

Ya dude i know the Owner....dont wanna mention his name here though...and if ya wanna see a drag with the car u shud ask chang or j***h to set it up machan....

Thanks Chang for letting me drive your car last night down GP..... it was totally awesome..... nothing beats the VTEC kick on the Type R's.

Will we be seeing the dc2 in action again?. that car is quick so if its a best of 3 it should be interesting, would love to see it run chang's car too.

Will we be seeing the dc2 in action again?. that car is quick so if its a best of 3 it should be interesting, would love to see it run chang's car too.

why dont someone call both these guy's and organise the drag on a weekday that way it'll be cop free and will be able to find out which is faster? :) . i think the DC2 is faster than the DC5 coz the car seem's to be lot smaller compared to the DC5. don't know though......... ;) . what do u guy'd think will win this drag?

No worries car seemed and ok yesterday. The car engine is stock only mods are exhaust and intake. I was just showing MR. One Cam One Love wat two cams can do ;)