• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guy's this is just a question that's been botherin me how many DC2's are there in SL?

Hard to say dude....there are cars that we dont even know about....for example i heard that there are few WRX's and STi's running around in Ratnapura and Galle...so dunno dude

There is only one DC2 type R in the country i think.......

what ever happened to the green DC2 that showed up at the fast and the furious drags :blink: . if i remember correct it had two round light's like Zackie's car. is chang's car heavy than the white DC2 if it's so wont it effect the performence of the car?

what ever happened to the green DC2 that showed up at the fast and the furious drags :blink: . if i remember correct it had two round light's like Zackie's car. is chang's car heavy than the white DC2 if it's so wont it effect the performence of the car?

I cant remember this teg was it a 2 door or a 4 door? the DC2 TYPE R's weight is 1100 and a standard EG8 is 1040 but with the b18c engine it may be the same weight... not sure though......

what ever happened to the green DC2 that showed up at the fast and the furious drags :huh: . if i remember correct it had two round light's like Zackie's car. is chang's car heavy than the white DC2 if it's so wont it effect the performence of the car?

Type R's are normally made of light weight materials- like the Windscreen/interior etc.. Hard to say really if the EG8 is heavier though..I dont think Chang has weighed the car??

were you guys there when the light weight windscreen of a certain white typr R was broken buy some guy one night.

Hehehehe....Oh boy...Better not bring that up dude...not a pretty sight...and im sure a certain person wont be happy with this discussion either...

and there goes the resale value of white type r's in SL :):P:P

not if it was replaced with the original windscreen? :D

not if it was replaced with the original windscreen? :D

besides who would want to sell a car like that?

:):D .... No Comment ...

K, lets not go there then..My mistake, apologies..

I cant remember this teg was it a 2 door or a 4 door? the DC2 TYPE R's weight is 1100 and a standard EG8 is 1040 but with the b18c engine it may be the same weight... not sure though......

the green was a 2 door with red recaro seat's. last time i heard abiut it was for sale for 8 lak's. :music-smiley-026: . don't ask me why it was so cheap don't know whose readin our posts :excl::excl: . anyway heard that the 300ZX and the DC5 are draggin tonight don't know for sure. nirosh told me

the green was a 2 door with red recaro seat's. last time i heard abiut it was for sale for 8 lak's. :music-smiley-026: . don't ask me why it was so cheap don't know whose readin our posts :excl::excl: . anyway heard that the 300ZX and the DC5 are draggin tonight don't know for sure. nirosh told me

If it does happen...PICTURES PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is only one DC2 type R in the country i think....... Zackis is a DC2 GSR and well changs' EG is runing a 99-00 DC2 TYPE R engine.....

Machan zakie's car goes as a DB8, the model with the twin round lights is marked as the DB8 & the ones with the long lights are marked as the DC2, i have no idea why but thats how its marked, anybody knows why?..

Machan zakie's car goes as a DB8, the model with the twin round lights is marked as the DB8 & the ones with the long lights are marked as the DC2, i have no idea why but thats how its marked, anybody knows why?..

i have seen 1 or 2 sedans with long lights in SL... and zakies car is the only manual intergra sedan i have seen...