• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

i have seen 1 or 2 sedans with long lights in SL... and zakies car is the only manual intergra sedan i have seen...

nope i was offered a silver GK- integra long lights n that was a manual sum yrs ago...didnt buy it cos i thot a 2L V6 wud whoop its ass n hence i bought the cefiro :D to b honest i had no clue wat an integra had to offer at the time...was a nice car though...btw zackie's car was originally silver...i knew the first owner

btw dude chang..does ur sis work for MAS? cos my cuz says he works wit dis grl whose chinese brother has a white EG8 which he's spent bucket loads of cash on...

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anythin happen last night???????????????

yeah last night was happening at Ja-ela. DC5 won against a STI8 on a rolling start :D:D .nigel raced his car against the STI8 i think he won...... and SOHC's of pilla against a 15- XXXX MR2 supercharged :) he won all the races

yeah last night was happening at Ja-ela. DC5 won against a STI8 on a rolling start :D:D .nigel raced his car against the STI8 i think he won...... and SOHC's of pilla against a 15- XXXX MR2 supercharged :) he won all the races

Which STi 8 was this?? Did it have any stickers on it??????????? The DC5 beat a STi 8 ... wow ... that speaks volumes........

Which STi 8 was this?? Did it have any stickers on it??????????? The DC5 beat a STi 8 ... wow ... that speaks volumes........

this was a silver STI8 i think madan's :D . dimantha dragged the DC5 as well this was a not a rollin start. the subaru left the DC5 at the launch but it caught up to the wrx man that's one fast honda. :D:):(

machang this happened when the owner of the car drove it. after that nigel drove it then the STI8 won by a bumper :):) . i guess it was too much for nigel to see his FAV car gettin whooped by a N/A car :P:P:P ...

this was a silver STI8 i think madan's :) . dimantha dragged the DC5 as well this was a not a rollin start. the subaru left the DC5 at the launch but it caught up to the wrx man that's one fast honda.

machang this happened when the owner of the car drove it. after that nigel drove it then the STI8 won by a bumper :(:) . i guess it was too much for nigel to see his FAV car gettin whooped by a N/A car :):P:P ...

Damn thats crazy none theless...for a Type-R to stay wit an STi?!?!?!?!?!?!?! may be there's more to that DC5 than we know of........cos i had one and i know what it can do on GP or any where else...and one thing was for sure that it wasnt faster than my STi....... :D:D

Damn thats crazy none theless...for a Type-R to stay wit an STi?!?!?!?!?!?!?! may be there's more to that DC5 than we know of........

meaning? heard that it raced dimantha's WRX last month and won. don't know for sure this i heard from the guy's who were there :):( . but hte interesting rece was the MR2 kicking all highly modified civic's a**. :):) anyway it was fun for coz i felt proud of my toyota :D:D

I have seen the yellow mr2 with sum stickers n stuf..

And also i caught an unregistered Subaru sti 8 with wrx stickers

and the side number cover had ""RALLY de monte carlo""

that's the blue STI8 that sunil motor's bought down with original RAlly sticker's i think :D

Damn thats crazy none theless...for a Type-R to stay wit an STi?!?!?!?!?!?!?! may be there's more to that DC5 than we know of........cos i had one and i know what it can do on GP or any where else...and one thing was for sure that it wasnt faster than my STi....... :D:D

I'm not sure but I heaqrd that the Blue DC5's got a Mugen ECU in it. :)

.. ECU's are not everything that makes a car go though..

thought u said this :):(:):):P .......................... anyway i heard that he got a ECU yesterday don't know for sure :D

may be there's more to that DC5 than we know of........cos i had one and i know what it can do on GP or any where else...and one thing was for sure that it wasnt faster than my STi

hay machang andrew if u don't mind me asking what are the mod's done to your DC5.? heard that it's pretty fast too.......... try and get that car to drag thivanka somehow so that we can see a good battle :D

meaning? heard that it raced dimantha's WRX last month and won. don't know for sure this i heard from the guy's who were there :):( . but hte interesting rece was the MR2 kicking all highly modified civic's a**. :):) anyway it was fun for coz i felt proud of my toyota :D:D

What do u mean all SOHC's of Hijra???? Shamil won against him and was ahead from the launch it self...i lost to him on the launch but was gaining bigtime on 3rd gear when he suddenly stops...... he did the exact same thing with the carina gt...... he should know its not 200m..... besides thats a rear wheel drive 1.6 twincam SUPERCHARGED car....... he shouldnt run against the SOHC's...... lets see him run a SIR.....

The DC5 RESPECT!!!!!!!

hay machang andrew if u don't mind me asking what are the mod's done to your DC5.? heard that it's pretty fast too.......... try and get that car to drag thivanka somehow so that we can see a good battle :D

Well machan when i brought the car down it had its exhaust completely changed to a competition pipin from japan itself other than that the engine was standard and nuthin done to it...it also had lightweight Enkei alloys on it....thats all dude...but this blue DC5 seems extremely fast...so the ECU story might be true...

the drags last night were just right.. there wasn't a huge crowd and majority of the cars that turned up were all ready to race

even a certain vzr dragged a carina GT....

again.. major props to the dc5. that car is full of surprises...

and dims... thanks for the joyride :D

Have to say one of the better saturday nights of dragging we've had in a while. Good show guys....keep up the drag spirit.

Started out with a Carina GT (one of Changs friends) which ran a nissan N1 spec pulsar, ofcourse we all witnessed how the Nissan got thrashed from start to finish. I guess the Carina GT was fully modded as the N1 Nissan is considered to be a limited edition?? anyways better luck next time

The next race was quite a surprise to all of us when a sohc Civic (quicksilver) ran the Carina GT, this time it was the Carina GT which took all the heat, finishing a cars length behind the Civic! Man these Civics are fast, I guess it was one of those cars from the ichips at pilla. Good run guys!

The N1 pulsar refused to run any Civics as it was more concentrated towards photographic intentions or something to that understanding we gathered. But I frankly dont think it could have kept up with any of the sohc's last night!

Did u guys get a load of the race against the starlet GT and the mean looking blue Civic? man it made that starlet look nothing more than a maruti 800ac from where we were watching. I think it was a EG8 VTEC

The DC5 deserves a hand guys! The car and the owner for his spirits for last nights showdown...made the turbo boys look ordinary! A hand to Nigel's Sti as well

The MR2 didnt put up a very "legal" approach towards the drags last nite...I guess the civics, the blue one and quicksilver both took him down fair, but the driver seemed to have stuck to statistics of his own, upto 200meters, forgetting that it only counts once he finishes 400m, or maybe the civics just took off AFTER 200meters...shit happens when your loosing I guess! The MR2 also ran the Carina GT which eventually ended up kicking it, once again the 200m restriction came into play, but he wasnt fooling any of us anyways.

All in all a good days drags guys!

guys,

i've never been to a drag in my life.... okok.. lets laugh it all off and finish it now... :P

anyway, one reason i dont go is i'm not sure about the laws... ok, i wont race, but what hapens to you if the cops bust you while you're watching the races.. last thing i want is to end up in jail.. :)

thought u said this :P:P:P:P:P .......................... anyway i heard that he got a ECU yesterday don't know for sure :)

Upgrading from a stock ECU to a performance one vs switching between performance ones.. Get it straight man..

What do u mean all SOHC's of Hijra???? Shamil won against him and was ahead from the launch it self...i lost to him on the launch but was gaining bigtime on 3rd gear when he suddenly stops...... he did the exact same thing with the carina gt...... he should know its not 200m..... besides thats a rear wheel drive 1.6 twincam SUPERCHARGED car....... he shouldnt run against the SOHC's...... lets see him run a SIR.....

The DC5 RESPECT!!!!!!!

He he I was wating for Razi's reply to that! :P:P

So the SOHC'S of the Pila steps remain the MIGHTY SOHC'S Well done Guys!

The DC5 RESPECT!!!!!!!

He he I was waiting for Razi's reply to that! :P:P

So the SOHC'S of the Pila steps remain the MIGHTY SOHC'S Well done Guys! :food-smiley-004::)

Did u guys get a load of the race against the starlet GT and the mean looking blue Civic? man it made that starlet look nothing more than a maruti 800ac from where we were watching. I think it was a EG8 VTEC

machan is it dilepa's starlet gt or ravis one ( but ppl saying ravi exchanged his starlet gt to a eg8 man he is a good Surgent, )

guys,

i've never been to a drag in my life.... okok.. lets laugh it all off and finish it now... :P

anyway, one reason i dont go is i'm not sure about the laws... ok, i wont race, but what hapens to you if the cops bust you while you're watching the races.. last thing i want is to end up in jail.. :)

oh sad sene dont worry about cops, today i caught for speeding at kalutara ( its a big story )

machan that DC 5 is fast. I know its with Mugen ECU drag spec, but its fast he basically can catch me.

With the 1st and 2nd i am in front but as soon as i shift to the third it catches me. I respect the DC5, Damn always love VTECs. my car is not with any engine mods, not even a boost controller, but with a launch at the 400 i am bumper to bumper behind the DC5 but yesterday i was runing toluene, cos last time i didnt have any toluene and my engine was pining.

my next plan is the 2005 DC5. want to ship it as soon as i sell my subaru and thivanka influenced me on this.

Some results are have to be clarified the Carina GT never lost to the Civic it was a car lead ahead. But the civic did give a better fight than we expected. The Mr2 was running 200m drags in his own world but thumbs up for his participation. The DC5 was unstoppable the WRX was getting thrashed left right and center. Well done DC5.

btw dude chang..does ur sis work for MAS? cos my cuz says he works wit dis grl whose chinese brother has a white EG8 which he's spent bucket loads of cash on...

Yes man that would be me. But my sis works at Brandix not MAS. U have no idea how much i have spent on that lil brat. But don't regret a damn penny i have spent on it. Much more to come out of that after i finish my final year studies. :):P

Yes man that would be me. But my sis works at Brandix not MAS. U have no idea how much i have spent on that lil brat. But don't regret a damn penny i have spent on it. Much more to come out of that after i finish my final year studies. :):P

Install a nos kit n race with DC5 :P , ado yesterday u guys drag at jaela ? sorry bro we went to clansys n we thought guys r goin to the beach party, n had some trouble with threwheel guys, :P

oops one cuz works at brandix n another at MAS...got it mixed up lol...anyways gud job on the car...nothing better than a sleeper...oh n gud luck wit the studies too