• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guy's met nirosh today. the blue DC5 is runing a MUGEN N1 drag spec ECU not sure about the name. sanka's carina was modified at nadeera j's garage and has the exact setup as clement's old GT that's what i heard anway both these car's are pretty fast. bit suprised when i saw praveen's N1 racin

has the dc5 ever dragged nigels ctr after the modifications?

i don't think the DC5 will have chance wit nigel's CTR if he decides to use NOS. without it i think the ITR will win please let us know it they decide to run coz it'lll be one hell of a drag :):P:P

Why thanks. See ppl, I didn't come to race. I just ran Sanka for fun and I had a passenger. And I wasn't in full N1 spec. Check with vshiznet. Car is missing some vital components. That said, that GT does move pretty well. Faster than madmaxs old GT.

Why thanks. See ppl, I didn't come to race. I just ran Sanka for fun and I had a passenger. And I wasn't in full N1 spec. Check with vshiznet. Car is missing some vital components. That said, that GT does move pretty well. Faster than madmaxs old GT.

Ado Preveen machan for all us buggers missing home do u have any pictures of saturday night???? Upload some here or on ur site pls......

Dilesh… thanx bro….

Shehan …yes bro…i might come 2 lk end of this year otherwise next year 4 sure…..come n’ talk 2 me coz i can’t remember u’re picture….

Fuzzo …hopefully this year april or next year……

Gihan…please machan post them all…….

" Shamil ran the Carina GT and Sanka's Carina GT won............Sti7 ran the Sti8 twice and the Sti 7 won both times, the DC 5 beat dimanth's WRX a few times, The Silver Sti8 driven by the owner lost and driven by Nigel won against the DC5, Shamil Jump started against the MR2 and won and didn't want to even run again " - Hey Guys...Nigel wanted me to post this...its an exact quote k...

Ado Preveen machan for all us buggers missing home do u have any pictures of saturday night???? Upload some here or on ur site pls......

I, errr.... had a camera SNAFU.... :) So no pics. However, there were plenty of phones and a couple of cameras in action, so someone should have pics.

i think lasitha took some pic's better check that websit as well....

dimantha hope u'll get down the 2005 DC5 soon. is there anythin different about the 2005 and thivanka's one?

i think lasitha took some pic's better check that websit as well....

dimantha hope u'll get down the 2005 DC5 soon. is there anythin different about the 2005 and thivanka's one?

it would be the same, but the thing is i am not allowed to modify any engine component of any office car so i may have to run it stock. this why i run rex standard( OFFICE CAR ). so that means even if i bring a DC5 2005 model (Front and Rear Lights are Different ) which is same as thivankas DC5 on the engine according to chang, thivanks DC5 will be faster,

unless i f***** forget about my house building and dump it on major drag spec car....

:)

late edit - no will not do that :D

it would be the same, but the thing is i am not allowed to modify any engine component of any office car so i may have to run it stock. this why i run rex standard( OFFICE CAR ). so that means even if i bring a DC5 2005 model (Front and Rear Lights are Different ) which is same as thivankas DC5 on the engine according to chang, thivanks DC5 will be faster,

unless i f***** forget about my house building and dump it on major drag spec car....

late edit - no will not do that :P

machan,

you get a WRX from the office????????

and i was starting to think MIT was 'THE' place :D

late edit - no will not do that :P

machan,

you get a WRX from the office????????

and i was starting to think MIT was 'THE' place :D

what kinda work do you do?

nope i was offered a silver GK- integra long lights n that was a manual sum yrs ago...didnt buy it cos i thot a 2L V6 wud whoop its ass n hence i bought the cefiro :P to b honest i had no clue wat an integra had to offer at the time...was a nice car though...btw zackie's car was originally silver...i knew the first owner

btw dude chang..does ur sis work for MAS? cos my cuz says he works wit dis grl whose chinese brother has a white EG8 which he's spent bucket loads of cash on...

:) Could there be another Chinaman as insane as him??

U don't know where Dims works? Or what he does to get cars like Lancers and WRXs from office? :) Gee, a bit behind on the times. He is, after all, out local millionaire :P

But then, when u own the place, the perks are better than when u start out at the bottom :o

Heck, I wonder if I could get a raise out of HR for all the promoting I seem to be doing for MIT:D

U don't know where Dims works? Or what he does to get cars like Lancers and WRXs from office? :) Gee, a bit behind on the times. He is, after all, out local millionaire :P

But then, when u own the place, the perks are better than when u start out at the bottom :o

Heck, I wonder if I could get a raise out of HR for all the promoting I seem to be doing for MIT:D

dont push your luck buddy, after all you got a free drive on your first rex.

dont push your luck buddy, after all you got a free drive on your first rex.

Who me? :) me no push luck :P And thats a nice car.

BTW, after a couple of minutes extensive research, I have decided that a WRX is not in my future. At least if it comes with bucket seats like Velocity's one. Damn, man, my ass don't fit in that. Seat too narrow. (Or ass to wide, depending of ur perspective.) :P Car provides a good amount of kick in the ass when the turbo comes on, but with so much of my ass in the air...

BTW, are both front seats the same? I remember u giving me a ride at the WRX meeting some time ago, and I don't remember the passenger side being that narrow.

The interesting thing is, the VZR has buckets too, but those fit very comfortably. Its even more comfortable than the leather seats on maxs SiR. And the next time I try out the BMW, must do a seat comparison.

Hmmm, interesting line this is takeing. Comparing cars seating.. :o