• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

Who me? :) me no push luck :P And thats a nice car.

BTW, after a couple of minutes extensive research, I have decided that a WRX is not in my future. At least if it comes with bucket seats like Velocity's one. Damn, man, my ass don't fit in that. Seat too narrow. (Or ass to wide, depending of ur perspective.) :P Car provides a good amount of kick in the ass when the turbo comes on, but with so much of my ass in the air...

BTW, are both front seats the same? I remember u giving me a ride at the WRX meeting some time ago, and I don't remember the passenger side being that narrow.

The interesting thing is, the VZR has buckets too, but those fit very comfortably. Its even more comfortable than the leather seats on maxs SiR. And the next time I try out the BMW, must do a seat comparison.

Hmmm, interesting line this is takeing. Comparing cars seating.. :o

REX and EVO seats r made for average build...isnt there a difference between bucket seats n normal sports seats cos that wat i think the VZR has dude

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

machan that DC 5 is fast. I know its with Mugen ECU drag spec, but its fast he basically can catch me.

With the 1st and 2nd i am in front but as soon as i shift to the third it catches me. I respect the DC5, Damn always love VTECs. my car is not with any engine mods, not even a boost controller, but with a launch at the 400 i am bumper to bumper behind the DC5 but yesterday i was runing toluene, cos last time i didnt have any toluene and my engine was pining.

my next plan is the 2005 DC5. want to ship it as soon as i sell my subaru and thivanka influenced me on this.

Well said Dimantha!!!!

I, errr.... had a camera SNAFU.... :) So no pics. However, there were plenty of phones and a couple of cameras in action, so someone should have pics.

Why thanks. See ppl, I didn't come to race. I just ran Sanka for fun and I had a passenger. And I wasn't in full N1 spec. Check with vshiznet. Car is missing some vital components. That said, that GT does move pretty well. Faster than madmaxs old GT.

Oh its such a shame man that not only your wana be "VZR-N1" was not going, your so call photography career seems to be shit dude.

I really feel for you man! and hope that at lest now you will face reality, that you cant even beat a SOCH Honda civic and that you ant no photographer man.

Anyhow good that you have a principle of not running Honda’s because you going to get your ass whooped.

Oh its such a shame man that not only your wana be "VZR-N1" was not going, your so call photography career seems to be shit dude.

I really feel for you man! and hope that at lest now you will face reality, that you cant even beat a SOCH Honda civic and that you ant no photographer man.

Anyhow good that you have a principle of not running Honda’s because you going to get your ass whooped.

Aint directed @ me, but wtf?!

Dunno. But I like my seats. They fit just right for me :action-smiley-033:

haha!!! i like your perspective on bucket seats!!! i loovve them!!!

anyway, come on, i didnt know Dimantha was a Millionaier... and his Subaru is quite a ride.... thats probably the coolest ever office car i've ever seen :action-smiley-033:

where DOES he work?

I aint the one creating new ids on forums to put in comments coz I'm scared to say what I have to say to the face man. yeah, respect to the courageous boy here. What u ride in? A 3-wheeler?

I aint the one creating new ids on forums to put in comments coz I'm scared to say what I have to say to the face man. yeah, respect to the courageous boy here. What u ride in? A 3-wheeler?

Ya man! I do drive a 3 wheeler and I am sure with a K&N drop-in, a straight through exhaust and better plugs I should be able to take your so called VZR-N1 down by about 2 to 3 cars. Like that carina GT kicked your ass.

Eat that! and for your information the next time I do see you I am going to be all in your face.

I’m really curious... Do we have the Hola reborn here? :action-smiley-033:

Why dude didn’t you hear that the so called VZR-N1 was not and as praveen say’s there are a few N1 spec parts that are missing. Good luck!

Did that make sense?! sorry, didnt understand the message!

Hey whats happenin here now, how come all of a sudden da carina took me down?? C'mon chang either u need to be at the finish line or ask da guy who drove da carina for the results! da carina was never ahead of me, he wud hav come abt 1/2 cars lenth behind me on 2nd gear but as soon as I hit third I left it....the gap was increasing big time so I eased off da throttle....in respect man! get ur facts rite before u make such statements. Im sure I'll feel the same way if a sohc took me down and I was in carina gt! Specially if it was done up! When I asked the guy who drove da carina of what happened he quite simply said dat he had some prob with the clutch and dat his rpm was droppin big time....so dat answeres it I guess.

Hey andrew, how u doin man? I guess nigel shud post wat ever he wants to rather than geting info from OTHERS and posting it thru OTHERS! HE WAS NEVER THERE WHEN I RAN DA CARINA GT, da race happened BEFORE he got there!!! oh no wonder he got u to post it:)

Hey "whats up", I guess ur rite abt da N1, I really wanted to run it and see where my car stands....but didnt hav such luck!

Lets settle this da proper way then, lets run da carina tonight, be there or be......?, same place same time....so that we can put a lid on dis! Ive got my new injectors today, so no more missing noise like a subaru:)

Mr Hulk, I guess u know abt car modifying to an extent beyond any of us. Could I just ask u how u arrived to da conclusion dat my car was "fully modified"? Or were u refering to mods such as bodykits/spoiler/racing steering/and the stickering on my car? yep...thot as much! Next time be more specific dude.

Im running a stock 3stage VTEC SOHC engine, custom intake/exhaust and a Tuned i Chips ECU. Future mods such as head work/4.25 final drive/exedy clutch/pressure/stiffer suspension are on da way as soon as I can afford them. These are basic mods which most cars already hav I guess

Hey Dimantha u just nailed it!

Did that make sense?! sorry, didnt understand the message!

Ok so it seems you don’t know the history or much about the car.

Here we go!

That car blew its engine at malabe one night when dragging and then a VZR engine went in to it and not a VZR-N1 spec.

There are a few ways to check that out which you dumbo’s don’t seem to know and didn’t when you got the car. That’s why may Mr. praveen is claiming that the car is a VZR-N1.

1)It should have a red top

2)A fifth injector

So good luck dudes!

Over and out…..

Oh so nothing else to say I guess! thanks for going through my spelling, and pointing out my mistakes. Even my secretary is not so good dam! if you need a part time job please call me.

Attempt not successful this time.... better luck next time.... Until then, :action-smiley-033:

Yes ur rite! Kalim and Glen asked me what happened....I replied saying "he was a cars length behind"! Im sorry if u evesdropped and got da conversation wrong, cos I dont remember u askin me! Ur friend told all of us dat he lost and that his clutch was slipping, why on earth will he do dat if he won!

NO RACE ON SATURDAY MAN! EITHER ITS TODAY or NO WAY! Dont tell us dat u wanna come all prepared to run a sohc!

Im sayiong this cos da argument is abt this saturdays run, and its only fair we run the cars as they were on saturday night! Im hoping u guys havent done anythin to it already dat is! I have no time to do anythin do da car this week, I need to replace da clutch asap also, but I never said it at the time...u know why?? COS I WON!! And u know why Im ready to run again tonight? COS I WON! must be irritating when I keep saying "I WON"

Either its tonight OR DA CARINA LOST ON SATUDAY! which one will it be? if u claim to hav won then I dont think u'll hav to think twice abt da answer! Everyone knows dat da cars get tuned from week to week, so next saturday could always be a different result....get what I mean? No? Then U LOST!!!!

Pericles I dont see da prob u hav with me, first ur a photographer, now ur an ENGLISH teacher!! And u know wat, stick to photography cos ur one hell of a bad English teacher! read my post again and again and again and show me where it says "soch". I really didnt know dat MIT had photographers working for them! Wat may I ask u take pictures of? surely not da Civics on saturday night!!!

U sound like u need ur head examined. I didn't eves drop in any conversation i was there when all the guys asked the result from u. Ok we lost no worries we shall run again and see. We are so damn scared of ur SOHC that we need to prepare our car to drag u give ma a break. We are not ur puppets to run when u want. We will run when we have a free time to run. Anyways u better keep ur mouth in a close loop cos dis'ing nigel and the rapi rev racers won't be too good for u my friend.

Either its tonight OR DA CARINA LOST ON SATUDAY! which one will it be? if u claim to hav won then I dont think u'll hav to think twice abt da answer! Everyone knows dat da cars get tuned from week to week, so next saturday could always be a different result....get what I mean? No? Then U LOST!!!!

Who are u a spokenman for the drags. No one saw the result for themselves except u and sanka. So keep ur challenege and run on saturday or u can run any damn other car u want. Good luck