• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets run saturday! Please keep ur threats out of this forum, lets deal with them on da pilla steps!:appl: take it easy man....I never told anyone I lost! Dats why I got all pissed off! Was there any link between any of my posts with da staff of 'rapidracing'?? I was just replying to Andrews post, anyway must hav been a misunderstanding of some sort I guess, no hard feelings man. Play it cool, we want everything fair and with no threats here! We dont want politics on da track do we:) Send across Sanka's number....Im really curious to know wat he has to say, after all he drove da carina rite:)

Lets run saturday! Please keep ur threats out of this forum, lets deal with them on da pilla steps!:appl: take it easy man....I never told anyone I lost! Dats why I got all pissed off! Was there any link between any of my posts with da staff of 'rapidracing'?? I was just replying to Andrews post, anyway must hav been a misunderstanding of some sort I guess, no hard feelings man. Play it cool, we want everything fair and with no threats here! We dont want politics on da track do we:) Send across Sanka's number....Im really curious to know wat he has to say, after all he drove da carina rite:)

now that's a better way bro.... no offence to others but I like your spirit...

I really didnt know dat MIT had photographers working for them! Wat may I ask u take pictures of? surely not da Civics on saturday night!!!

I was taking pics of u shaking ur ass in a thong while moaning "Give it to me like the bitch I am". Happy? :appl:

I don't need to prove anything to u boys. That fact that u are so eager to run my car seems to show that u are the ones with things to prove. U can sit on ur thumbs and say whatever u want, but no, I don't wanna run u or any of ur sohcs. I don't see any earthly reason to waste my fuel. Whats my return on running Hondas? If I win, it'll be no big deal, its just a socha honda and I get nothing. If I loose, then the socha hondas get the credit and I get nothing. I don't mind running the Carina. Guy is a friend of mine. I'd run it again, even if I loose again, coz I get a certain amount of fun out of it. I have my own opinion on Civic drivers, and u two are just validating my point of view. Hola was the same. So was Isuru, despite the City. U don't have a prob with me? Lets keep it that way. I seem to remember ur the one who was trying to get me to run all the way down baseline and up the airport road too. I didn't wanna run then, and I still don't. ;)

coming from a person whose wrx cant even beat a DC5 Integra :D:D

yeah right....

I was taking pics of u shaking ur ass in a thong while moaning "Give it to me like the bitch I am". Happy? :appl:

I don't need to prove anything to u boys. That fact that u are so eager to run my car seems to show that u are the ones with things to prove. U can sit on ur thumbs and say whatever u want, but no, I don't wanna run u or any of ur sohcs. I don't see any earthly reason to waste my fuel. Whats my return on running Hondas? If I win, it'll be no big deal, its just a socha honda and I get nothing. If I loose, then the socha hondas get the credit and I get nothing. I don't mind running the Carina. Guy is a friend of mine. I'd run it again, even if I loose again, coz I get a certain amount of fun out of it. I have my own opinion on Civic drivers, and u two are just validating my point of view. Hola was the same. So was Isuru, despite the City. U don't have a prob with me? Lets keep it that way. I seem to remember ur the one who was trying to get me to run all the way down baseline and up the airport road too. I didn't wanna run then, and I still don't. ;)

hey how the hell did you manage to get dragged in to these bro ?.... he he ...your sort of the calm dude........ that I know of

hey how the hell did you manage to get dragged in to these bro ?.... he he ...your sort of the calm dude........ that I know of

Tell me about it. This is one of the reasons I don't like dragging personally, just prefer to watch without getting involved. Sure to be some ppl around big mouths.

i'm kinda lost.. for one, cos i havent been to drags...

but one thing, is quicksiver one of our old members with a differnt accounts or someone new?

dude... your always lost... and you havent been to the drags ? man.. you live like next door man...and you aint been to the drags.... ? :appl:

Ha Ha Ha you are a joke man. You will run the carina GT again even if you loose because he is your friend ya and because you get a certain amount of fun out of it. Ok then you run the SOHC Honda’s and by losing over and over you will have more fun dude.

Ok ok all this is just to show you that your car is not a VZR-N1 and just a VZR man.

So its ok if you don’t or do drag ever again or matter fact come to the drags my friend…….

hey if i get an EG8 ...How much will a turbo Engine cost or can i get the turbo kit and blow off valave seperately and then change the head ..and then use it ????

now is not a good time for this bro... cause the only blow off valve you'll get next, will be from preveen... he he...

and yes you can get the turbo kit and blow off's seperate... what's the eg you have seen ? buy an ordinary eg and get a doch vtec motor down...

Whoa Whoa WHOA!!!...what the hell is going on there???? Ado machan Quick_Silver i know u well enough to say that i only stated what was being told to me as an 'Exact Quote' as i mentioned in that post...and yes ill ask the relevant person concerned to reply for himself...Cos after all im here in the states dude so i wouldnt know what exactly is going on in SL...Hope u guys sort out all ur differences cos there is honestly no need to start anything here...Once again im sorry if my post offended anyone....

I don't need to prove anything to u boys. That fact that u are so eager to run my car seems to show that u are the ones with things to prove. U can sit on ur thumbs and say whatever u want, but no, I don't wanna run u or any of ur sohcs. I don't see any earthly reason to waste my fuel. Whats my return on running Hondas? If I win, it'll be no big deal, its just a socha honda and I get nothing. If I loose, then the socha hondas get the credit and I get nothing. I don't mind running the Carina. Guy is a friend of mine. I'd run it again, even if I loose again, coz I get a certain amount of fun out of it. I have my own opinion on Civic drivers, and u two are just validating my point of view. Hola was the same. So was Isuru, despite the City. U don't have a prob with me? Lets keep it that way. I seem to remember ur the one who was trying to get me to run all the way down baseline and up the airport road too. I didn't wanna run then, and I still don't. :D

Oh my good old friend never forgets me! everytime Honda k*** a**, you remember me! ;)

Oh my good old friend never forgets me! everytime Honda k*** a**, you remember me! :)

In this case, it didn't. Slight mod to ur statement. Everytime a Honda DRIVER does summin stupid, there are ppl I remember :alc: But we cool for now.

r Hulk, I guess u know abt car modifying to an extent beyond any of us. Could I just ask u how u arrived to da conclusion dat my car was "fully modified"? Or were u refering to mods such as bodykits/spoiler/racing steering/and the stickering on my car? yep...thot as much! Next time be more specific dude.

Hey Dimantha u just nailed it!

hey bro who told u that i know about car modifyin hell i own a blady corolla. i never said that your car is highly modified dude. i just said the MIGHTY SOHC's OF PILLA060:

and dude what's up with the QUICKSILVER sticker's on your car..... did u just wtch the cartoon or somethin

sorry dude didn't post any messages

anyway sorry dude :)