• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Touge Monster Rx7 Fd3s Kill Mcr R35 Gtr

dillongt

i Couldn't belive my eyes after watching this touge video and i'm so proud Re Amemiya 13B rotary killed world newest sports car monster Nissan Skyline GTR R35 in touge japan.

RE Amemiya RX7 vs MCR GTR R35 Video

Spec's for RE Amemiya RX7

Engine :- 13B

Power :- 430HP

Layout :- FR

Weight :- 1230 kg

Tire :- Advan Neova

ghjgjtb2.jpg

ghjgjtb2.cb78f6e57e.jpg

Spec's for MCR Nissan Skyline GTR R35

Engine :- VR38DETT

Power :- 500HP

Layout :- 4WD

Weight :- 1740kg

Tire :- Dunlop STD

2425277722eab0998434otg4.jpg

2425277722eab0998434otg4.4d1a41edd1.jpg

In Touge FR have more advantage than the AWD, and the RX7 510Kg's lighter than the R35 too

It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning lol.... :lol:

Edited by dillongt

Why, WHY do people still insist on calling it a Skyline GTR R35?? Hasn't enough time gone past to get that it is just the Nissan GTR now?

bro relax .... check this out....

R35 GTR

Skyline R35 GTR

Jay Leno reviews the Nissan R35 GT-R

Nissan R35 GT-R driven by Fifth Gear

JDM Car News

Picture Gallery: Nissan R35 GTR

this is the bomb that kills R35 GTR

reuz1.jpg

reuz1.93a65ad974.jpg

Edited by dillongt

In Touge FR have more advantage than the AWD, and the RX7 510Kg's lighter than the R35 too

I wouldn't be surprised if an AE86 in the hand of Drift King Tsuchia eats both of these cars in a Touge battle

I wouldn't be surprised if an AE86 in the hand of Drift King Tsuchia eats both of these cars in a Touge battle

machan AE86 already got Kicked off by the Aemiya FD3S in Touge..... :D and then the S2000 after that MCR R34 GTR and up to this date noone had chance to beat the Re Amemiya FD3S. i have all the FD3S hot vesion and best motoring DVD's ....... ;)

Edited by dillongt

machan AE86 already got Kicked off by the Aemiya FD3S in Touge..... :D and then the S2000 after that MCR R34 GTR and up to this date noone had chance to beat the Re Amemiya FD3S. i have all the FD3S hot vesion and best motoring DVD's ....... ;)

Just Kidding... :rolleyes:

If this Amemiya job, with 430 bhp and a 500+ kg advantage, didn't beat the R35 then it would have been embarrassing. Obviously the FD is heavily modified and far from streetable or maybe even street-legal so comparing that with a brand-new street car in stock trim is kinda pointless, even if it is the be-all-you-can-be Nissan GT-R.

A stock RX7 vs the R35, both on street tires, would have been more appropriate. Or this modified FD vs Takumi Fujiwara and his AE86, although it's obvious who would win that one. :)

None of those articles uses the word "Skyline" Which is what I was saying all along. Not even the link that says "Skyline" in you list actually says Skyline in the page.

If this Amemiya job, with 430 bhp and a 500+ kg advantage, didn't beat the R35 then it would have been embarrassing. Obviously the FD is heavily modified and far from streetable or maybe even street-legal so comparing that with a brand-new street car in stock trim is kinda pointless, even if it is the be-all-you-can-be Nissan GT-R.

A stock RX7 vs the R35, both on street tires, would have been more appropriate. Or this modified FD vs Takumi Fujiwara and his AE86, although it's obvious who would win that one. :)

machan come on both cars are modified. the GTR stock HP is 480 and the MCR owner boost it up to 500HP.... i know it's embarrassing for GTR owners in the world and the MCR owner appologised to all GTR fans after his R34 GTR lost to the same RX7 in the past at Touge. before amemiya rx7 hit the touge track AE86 got beaten by S2000 and then S2000 got beaten up by S15 and then S15 got beaten up by Orido's supra and then it got kicked off by fuita engineering RX7 and fujita engineering FD held the crown for tree months as the Touge monster and got kicked out by thr MCR GTR R34 so no body got a chance to beat the 550+ MCR GTR in Touge for 7 months. after Amemiya FD showed up on Touge it hunt down the MCR 550+ GTR R34 GTR ( this car is equipd with scamble boost ( Nos) and Driven by Tsuchiya ) but even though Tsuchiya drove the MCR GTR he lost the race and he mentioned before the race he is gonna leave the RX7 in the dust....but look what happened and they named the rx7 as a terror in all tracks... and machna don't forget Takumi Fujiwara and his AE86 it's a fairy tail and he is just an actor.....

Praveen Check this out Nissan Skyline GTR R35

Hahaha I just watched that video and after all the hype (not to mention the amount of effort it would have taken to get a car with 280 PS stock to 430 PS), the RE Amemiya car barely managed to pull a couple of lengths on a pretty stock GT-R, and that too on the third run. Imagine the MCR car with some minor tweaks, or at the very least, a stripped interior.

Anyways, like I said before, a good comparison would be to run a stock FC vs. the R35. Otherwise you could take this a step further, build a carbon fibre FD chassis, put an F1 V8 in it (revving to 19K), and keep calling it in the 'terror of all tracks' or whatever. Plus, the power-to-weight equation is unfair. They should allow the Sky to drop some weight and then try running again.

Pericles you're right - it IS the Nissan GT-R. Anybody who calls the R35 a Skyline is wrong. I think it's sad they dropped the Sky name, but it is what it is.

Takumi Fujiwara is an actor? No ways! I've heard rumors that he is in fact the real deal, and still delivers tofu to the top of Mount Akina, in Gunma prefecture. ;)

Edited by KLM

Praveen Check this out Nissan Skyline GTR R35

Machang, some time ago you posted the Nissan Canada site advertising the GT-R, right? Show me a Skyline name plate there, and then I'll say your right.

Some fanboy posting the wrong info on his blog aint gonna cut it.

Even Wiki put a new page for this car instead of continuing it in the Skyline article for the same reason. Its even separate from the historical Skyline GT-R page.

The Nissan GT-R, although no longer carrying the "Skyline" badge, has heritage in the Nissan Skyline GT-R.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_GTR

Machang, some time ago you posted the Nissan Canada site advertising the GT-R, right? Show me a Skyline name plate there, and then I'll say your right.

Some fanboy posting the wrong info on his blog aint gonna cut it.

Even Wiki put a new page for this car instead of continuing it in the Skyline article for the same reason. Its even separate from the historical Skyline GT-R page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_GTR

Well during

you'll find the presenter refering to the car repeatedly as "The new Skyline R35" dispite it being clearly badged GT-R and listed under " pits the new GT-R against the best 911 and his M3 etc." In your defence though, this clip WAS made before the GT-R went on sale; meaning this was before Nissan clearly communicated to the public that the Skyline model name would not be associated with the Nissan GT-R. Edited by Kavvz

Hahaha I just watched that video and after all the hype (not to mention the amount of effort it would have taken to get a car with 280 PS stock to 430 PS), the RE Amemiya car barely managed to pull a couple of lengths on a pretty stock GT-R, and that too on the third run. Imagine the MCR car with some minor tweaks, or at the very least, a stripped interior.

Anyways, like I said before, a good comparison would be to run a stock FC vs. the R35. Otherwise you could take this a step further, build a carbon fibre FD chassis, put an F1 V8 in it (revving to 19K), and keep calling it in the 'terror of all tracks' or whatever. Plus, the power-to-weight equation is unfair. They should allow the Sky to drop some weight and then try running again.

Pericles you're right - it IS the Nissan GT-R. Anybody who calls the R35 a Skyline is wrong. I think it's sad they dropped the Sky name, but it is what it is.

Takumi Fujiwara is an actor? No ways! I've heard rumors that he is in fact the real deal, and still delivers tofu to the top of Mount Akina, in Gunma prefecture. ;)

KLM I agree with you on your assessment of a run between a stock RX-7 and the new GT-R. As much as I admire the RX-7 and the cult status it has; judging by the reveiws the GT-R has been getting, it'd be pretty much a one-sided race in the Nissan's favour.

However, in a race its up to the race teams to do all they can to speed up a car within the parameters of the race guidlines and its up to the drivers to post the best times possiable. When in a competitive environment a team doesn't bring their best effort to the race and then subsequently loses; its unfair to go back and point out that the losing car was almost stock, wasn't tuned properly, had engine problems etc. In this case The RX-7 whether highly modified or not, DID win against the GT-R.

I really dont see the basis of this video.

Number 1 they have to compared two cars which are totally out of class

MOST IMPORTANTLY Number 2 they have 3 rounds in which The Rx 7 is in front and GTR is in the Rear and the rx 7 wins.

Then 2nd round the GTR is in front and Rx 7 is in the REAR and the GTR Wins.

So on the 3rd Round as its Draw you can either have the GTR in front or as shown the Rx 7 in Front and they claim the Winner as Rx 7.

So why not have the GTR in front on the 3RD round and who would be the winner ?????

I take it as a extremely stupid video made by the Japanese.

My personal opinion is that the GTR driver does not want to get the near the FD rear too much cos the car is too heavy on braking dont want to Ass F**K Tsuchia San :) It clearly shows that the GTR flies when its in front.

Pretty impressive.

hi guys.... i test drove the ultimate Nissan GTR and i can give 10 out of 10 for it for all these options it has in it. when they designed this one they have insert tree modes inside the car that controls the transmission, VDC & suspension settings can adjust any time according to the driver’s needs. also it has 9.3 gb audio system you can download up to 2900 songs in to it. Bluetooth hands free phone system is not a good idea incase you are driving with your g/f because in case the other one call you are in deep trouble. also the sales person told me only one guy made one engine at a time for this car. drive vice it has few options in it and they advice me no highway test drives and maximum i can go up to 60 km for that also i have to leave a copy of my D/L. this year they are releasing only 125 cars over here and it's all sold out and for next year 92% sold out already and to get a one closest delivery date is end of december.

machan pree back to the topic of Nissan GTR.... i know what that means i just did all this to tease you. and i know you are a big GTR fan. I got a official hand book for R35 GTR.... when i come to sri lanka this month I’m gonna give it to you as a gift…..

Machan KLM .... i know it hurt a bit, I'm a fan of nissan too. lets face reality i know GTR is a good car and i respect the way they build it and i'm also planning of buying one hope fully next year if not year after according to the availability. but till i die my main icon is MAZDA RX7 FD3s ( you made a mistake saying R35 runs against FC but that’s wrong GTR R35 Runs against FD3s 3 GEN RX7 FC is Second GEN RX7 ) and i'm so proud to say up to this date none of JDM Brands won the world recognized indurance race. remember up to this date none of the JDM cars won the le mans cup except the Mazda 787B.... for that we should be proud as asians and be thankful for the one and only rotary equipped manufacture Mazda. And you are talking about rx7 is modified. Obviously the both cars are modified for touge time attack I don’t get your point here. and the reamemiya FD3S has 320 or 340HP with stock turbo in it by the time it kicked the MCR GTR R34…. What do you say to this? I know it’s lil bit hurtful 1300cc engine beats 3000 cc and a Newly design V6 engin. Same thing happed after I raced against my brother’s supra and he lost they started to talk crap…. Not even my best friend stood beside me saying dilan you gonna win this race. It’s not all about your cars it’s about how you race your cars….lol … so I have this dvd and it’s on you tube now tell me what do you think? all these cars are stock same HP stock tires and GT500 first class drivers….. I like to know about your opinion? And to the rest don’t think I’m trying to shoot on any body or the GTR…. I love the fact that an RX7 can beat any car in any track. And that’s why Tsuchiya said that it’s a terror on all tracks.. And I’m a big fan of initial D that story based on DK’s past life.

Honda NSX TYPE S = 280HP

Honda NSX TYPE S-Zero = 280HP

Nissan SKyline GTR R33 = 280HP

Mazda RX7 Type RS = 280HP

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec = 280

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (V) GSR = 280HP

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (V) RS = 280HP

machan pree back to the topic of Nissan GTR.... i know what that means i just did all this to tease you. and i know you are a big GTR fan. I got a official hand book for R35 GTR.... when i come to sri lanka this month I’m gonna give it to you as a gift…..

I'll be waiting for it :D

i know onething for sure in Touge AWD and 4WD dont have any advantege at all, FR is the best for Touge,

""" 3.6-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine that generates 473 hp and 434 pound-feet of torque. A six-speed dual-clutch automated manual transmission routes this prodigious power to the ground via an advanced all-wheel-drive system """" what more you need ? lol

KLM I agree with you on your assessment of a run between a stock RX-7 and the new GT-R. As much as I admire the RX-7 and the cult status it has; judging by the reveiws the GT-R has been getting, it'd be pretty much a one-sided race in the Nissan's favour.

However, in a race its up to the race teams to do all they can to speed up a car within the parameters of the race guidlines and its up to the drivers to post the best times possiable. When in a competitive environment a team doesn't bring their best effort to the race and then subsequently loses; its unfair to go back and point out that the losing car was almost stock, wasn't tuned properly, had engine problems etc. In this case The RX-7 whether highly modified or not, DID win against the GT-R.

No argument with you here, but it would also be unfair to use such a scenario to claim that the RX7 killed the GT-R and is thereby a better car.

I really dont see the basis of this video.

Number 1 they have to compared two cars which are totally out of class

MOST IMPORTANTLY Number 2 they have 3 rounds in which The Rx 7 is in front and GTR is in the Rear and the rx 7 wins.

Then 2nd round the GTR is in front and Rx 7 is in the REAR and the GTR Wins.

So on the 3rd Round as its Draw you can either have the GTR in front or as shown the Rx 7 in Front and they claim the Winner as Rx 7.

So why not have the GTR in front on the 3RD round and who would be the winner ?????

I take it as a extremely stupid video made by the Japanese.

My personal opinion is that the GTR driver does not want to get the near the FD rear too much cos the car is too heavy on braking dont want to Ass F**K Tsuchia San :) It clearly shows that the GTR flies when its in front.

Pretty impressive.

Haha Velocity, that's Touge Racing, and they get pretty excited about it. :)

If the road is too narrow for passing then the race consists of trying to pull a gap to the car behind. Which is why I wasn't at all impressed by the obviously heavily-modified Amemiya FD, because after all that work, it only managed to pull one extra length on the R35, and that too on the second run. I think on a regular race-track, even the stock MCR R35 may have been able to pass the RX7. :)