• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Change Your Car Colour Temporarily!

Stingray

This is a trick with sticker paper. Lot of Sri Lankan vehicles are covered with stickers even now. Consider legal matters.

Agree with SL vehicles covered with stickers – However I wonder if there would be a legal issue

I’ve seen a van (Near Mahatooms – colo 2) which has a cool paint basically I’ve seen Purple, blue & green depending on the angle u look at it – So what color do u put in the book ?????? :unsure:

In other countries I know that there is a ban on using this kind of paint - here in Banana Republic :action-smiley-060:

Besides we got bigger problems in the motoring scene -

guess i kw what ur talking abt it's a kind of 2k paint we even tried once it on a toyota but it only reflected shades of blue

but all this after market paint job's never goes to the RMV ... but i guesss the rule says u need to discribe ... paint and engine .. even though u did modifications after registering ...

but who gives a Damn in SL ... :blink:

Agree with SL vehicles covered with stickers – However I wonder if there would be a legal issue

I’ve seen a van (Near Mahatooms – colo 2) which has a cool paint basically I’ve seen Purple, blue & green depending on the angle u look at it – So what color do u put in the book ?????? :unsure:

In other countries I know that there is a ban on using this kind of paint - here in Banana Republic :action-smiley-060:

Besides we got bigger problems in the motoring scene -

I have seen this multi color paint, depending on the light direction & reflection the color shades change. Its cool paint to have but should be expensive.

Need to check a car with that sticker with my own eyes to figure-out how neat the job is done, especially at the edges!