• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

..::mazda Ford Owners Club::.. 'event #3'

GuruG

What do you prefer most for the next MFOC event?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. I would love to take part in a

• Fun Rally
    • Gymkhana
    • Car Show
    • Parade

A fun rally would be good, as Prad mentioned the cars wont get hacked- not all of us want to hack the car – could be 1 reason people are not too keen to take part in events like last time eg. SandunJ – besides u need to have some basic skills in taking corners so people like him can't take part due to the lack of skills or fear of the car been hacked :angry-smiley-048:

Hence something more simple may be a good idea and all can join in - even a Tata :angry-smiley-048:

I wonder what will happen if u ever meet SadunJ. I still can remember the call.....

Anyway SadunJ dont feel guilty and b left out. Ur always welcome to become a member at MFOC.

MADZ need help. could u reset the votes, so every1 can vote again or do I have to open a new tread? Thx

GuruG u'll have to open a new tread with a new poll...after that a Mod or myself will move all the old posts back to the new thread.

GuruG u'll have to open a new tread with a new poll...after that a Mod or myself will move all the old posts back to the new thread.

OK wil do.. Thx

MADZ could u close this tread n move the posts to the new tread. THX

Edited by GuruG