• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Ford Owners Club Event #3

GuruG

What do you prefer most for the next MFOC event?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I would love to take part in a

• Fun Rally
    • Gymkhana
    • Car Show
    • Parade
    • BBQ

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 26th is the planned date.....

God willing !

:rolleyes:

Damn..! got some plans fixed on that date! Will spread the word among friends.

Good luck with it & sure Gaya will help you with his experience.

dino mate im runnig..so u r not gonna join.. my navi is missing..hopefully madz or miniace will fill in i guess.. hey dino wht happen to the negambo rally keep me informed if anything hapening there..

Edited by RACERSEDGE

Damn..! got some plans fixed on that date! Will spread the word among friends.

Good luck with it & sure Gaya will help you with his experience.

26th is not yet fixed. Found out its the final day of the motor show.

boring already

Ohh there u r. I'm missin u already. :angry-smiley-048:

i swear if u have any guts u will show up at the rally and say this to us face to face.. better yet u have to say this to my face.. better bring insurance.. :violent-smiley-099:

Hey u can use da bbq. :D

motor show would be bettet than a borin mfocuk

Ya :D

Best we look at a different date – After all Sadun J need to visit the Motor Show in his Maruti so lets give him a chance to attend to that – By the way the fun rally is an open class – meaning u too can join in – the roads we tried are Maruti/Tata friendly (not for a TATA bus though – too narrow in some areas) :D

Best we look at a different date – After all Sadun J need to visit the Motor Show in his Maruti so lets give him a chance to attend to that – By the way the fun rally is an open class – meaning u too can join in – the roads we tried are Maruti/Tata friendly (not for a TATA bus though – too narrow in some areas) :D

yes yes,, i really need him to show up... :violent-smiley-030::violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-030:

On our way plotting the route.

Fulfilling Pradfreds cravings

photo0006ip0.th.jpg

Reserving a grave for our beloved SadunJ :angry-smiley-048:

photo0008jx6.th.jpg

Guys look what I've encountered.... :speechless-smiley-020: A ghost with a Mazda cap

photo0007ghwi0.th.jpg

I'm pretty sure u all will enjoy this route.

We have changed the date to 2nd of November 08. Hope every1 is ok with it.

dino mate im runnig..so u r not gonna join.. my navi is missing..hopefully madz or miniace will fill in i guess.. hey dino wht happen to the negambo rally keep me informed if anything hapening there..

Got some stuff on 26th & also can't miss the classes on Sunday's :( its the final stage & want to get over with it by this dec.

Good luck for rally....

Btw there is no news from the organizers on the negombo rally. it was suposed to be a annual event but never turned-up after last one. surely will keep you update on it.

photo0008jx6.th.jpg

Guys look what I've encountered.... :speechless-smiley-020: A ghost with a Mazda cap

photo0007ghwi0.th.jpg

Looks like a clue for a question that will be listed down on the instruction sheet :D:D

Edited by dinosh

Got some stuff on 26th & also can't miss the classes on Sunday's :( its the final stage & want to get over with it by this dec.

Good luck for rally....

Btw there is no news from the organizers on the negombo rally. it was suposed to be a annual event but never turned-up after last one. surely will keep you update on it.

Comon dude I'm havin my exams in end of Nov and I too have classes on Sundays. We r planin to start at arround 2pm so no issue I guess.

cim?

Yup...

Comon dude I'm havin my exams in end of Nov and I too have classes on Sundays. We r planin to start at arround 2pm so no issue I guess.

Lets see. there is time to sign in... :) Btw will buzz may friends on this as well....

Fulfilling Pradfreds cravings

photo0006ip0.th.jpg

photo0007ghwi0.th.jpg

Mmmmmmmm Yum loved that jam tart I had - the food was great @ the joint - u'll come to know the plc in due time :)

Lets hope the real gost does not come after us :o

Good guessing Dinosh B):)

hey is this really an open event?Can I come? or atleast watch?

Mmmmmmmm Yum loved that jam tart I had - the food was great @ the joint - u'll come to know the plc in due time :)

Lets hope the real gost does not come after us :o

Good guessing Dinosh B):)

damn... i missed all this.. i was just too sick to get up and come... :mellow:

as chaminda would know we had our company outing for two days... :blink: