• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katukurunda Circuit Meet 2008

Grand Civic

this goes to Madz or Preveen.., mchan cn i get one autolanka sticker to put on my racing car..tell me how i could get through to u...

thanks

cheers

hay damn_it yes u can collect it from AL office or else i'll give it to you on the race day ..pls sms your number to 071-4166665

thanks for the heads up !!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to see u in foram mate..the main reason for me to come as u know is i wanna see yo new baby X runinig this.all the best in advace for the event mate.. :violent-smiley-030:

Thanks, but I am not sure if I would make it to the start line coz the X has been a nightmare in terms of the software side. As of now it is wayyyy slower to the IX :angry-smiley-024: (I know this for sure coz I have both models in hand) and I think you also would have seen the link that Charith posted yesterday on a different thread….in case you didn’t see it….. :action-smiley-060:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H2H-Ep1...-EVO_173593.htm

As of now I am still struggling to get the 180 km/ph cut off removed :unsure: (which comes on all the JDM versions) without which I will be at least 60 km/ph off the speed of the top runners on the main straights….the way is it off the 8 lap race somewhere on the 6th or 7th lap I will start to see the race leader in my rear view mirror….and I don’t want to run knowing that I cant even give a decent fight for a podium…. :blink:

However I am still working very hard to get software part resolved and if I succeed I will be at the start line…..trying for a podium :rolleyes:

Thanks, but I am not sure if I would make it to the start line coz the X has been a nightmare in terms of the software side. As of now it is wayyyy slower to the IX :angry-smiley-024: (I know this for sure coz I have both models in hand) and I think you also would have seen the link that Charith posted yesterday on a different thread….in case you didn’t see it….. :action-smiley-060:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H2H-Ep1...-EVO_173593.htm

As of now I am still struggling to get the 180 km/ph cut off removed :unsure: (which comes on all the JDM versions) without which I will be at least 60 km/ph off the speed of the top runners on the main straights….the way is it off the 8 lap race somewhere on the 6th or 7th lap I will start to see the race leader in my rear view mirror….and I don’t want to run knowing that I cant even give a decent fight for a podium…. :blink:

However I am still working very hard to get software part resolved and if I succeed I will be at the start line…..trying for a podium :rolleyes:

all the best on it dinesh..dnt worry mate u will make it n make us happy too..see ya there...

the 3ft sticker will loo good on u..check with mads..last time he got the small size ones or i will give u a one ..i think i got extra 1.white stiker with me..hav to check mate

Thanks mchan.., i sent a txt to madz..so lets see how it goes..If you can give it to me tom (at the trials) or day after on the race day..

Here goes the entry list for gp SL-A upto 1400cc

1. Yoga (Mini)

2. Ranga (laser)

3. Randika, I think (Cynos)

4. Me (Honda)

Plus 8 cars from SL-A 1050 event..wat happened to all 1400cc cars..i mean wer's ishraq, nishan, zakie, Dumi##a, rameez, romani etc..

Thanks mchan.., i sent a txt to madz..so lets see how it goes..If you can give it to me tom (at the trials) or day after on the race day..

1. Yoga (Mini)

2. Ranga (laser)

4. Me (Honda)

Good Luck mate!

MINIACE

1. Yoga (Mini)

2. Ranga (laser)

4. Me (Honda)

Plus 8 cars from SL-A 1050 event..wat happened to all 1400cc cars..i mean wer's ishraq, nishan, zakie, Dumi##a, rameez, romani etc..

Ishraq's sold he's car as far as I know.

Guys with the Ticket can we Enter the Pit Area ? and to get in without huge que whats the best time to be there ? also the ticket prices too, btw any passes avilable lol

Rs 50/= ticket available now .Anyways there will be more than 5 ticket sale points on race day.Grandstand and general stand tickets can be purchased only on race day.

MINIACE

Rs 50/= ticket available now .Anyways there will be more than 5 ticket sale points on race day.Grandstand and general stand tickets can be purchased only on race day.

MINIACE

Machan with the ticket can we enter pit area ? or is it only for passes ?

Yes you can! No special car passes issued so taking your car there is going to be an issue this time except for officials and competitors!

MINIACE

Ela Ela thanx machan, so we can park the car outsuide and go the the pit area, is it with the 500Rs Ticket ?

Ela Ela thanx machan, so we can park the car outsuide and go the the pit area, is it with the 500Rs Ticket ?

With 50/= tickets unofficialy yes, Officially no. So far no arrangements are made to block spectators entering the general pit area .but thats a long walk isnt it?

MINIACE

Qualifying has been called off because the track is underwater. The grid will be determined by a lottery now; lottery-set grids suck, but at least there are multiple passing opportunities at Katu, unlike a place like Fox Hill. Let's hope that the weather holds up tomorrow.

mmm by lottery...good then we can see sm good starts from the grid...miniace hows da wether now mate?..could see sm good racing if 2 -3 slow aces win top grid positions..a ha wht do ya KLM??

gihafx..no issue on that ticket mate..croud will be low as usual with this wether...