• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified Honda Civic..wanted

Nadeera No. ???

Zackie

I guess Nigel was also upto some conversions with Nmotor sports, dunno 4 sure...

hmmm... there were plenty of past threads in the new forum too.

I looked all over in the Phone book and Googled for 'N motorsports' to contact them regarding a new modifying project, I can't find them, is it ok to post contact info on this forum, if so, please do so, will be most obliged, thanks! Or just tell me where they are, so I can visit them.

I looked all over in the Phone book and Googled for 'N motorsports' to contact them regarding a new modifying project, I can't find them, is it ok to post contact info on this forum, if so, please do so, will be most obliged, thanks! Or just tell me where they are, so I can visit them.

His number is 1-800-TIPITIP. If that doesn't work try +94777896460.

HMM TYPE-R iS EXPENSIVE eII..SO ANY ONE HAS ANY HONDAS FOR SALE..or a city

there's Janka's Honda which is a 18- orange car with black hood... leather seats... if your interested.. then there's Gaya's Vtec's - Gaya's fully modified black car with crystals... also there's the green eg with alu spoiler... all these cars between 9 to 10.50... it's your choice bro... or else you can just buy a EG and do it up... but there goes in a lot of time and effort mind you....

The local representative of Tuned i-Chips International can be reached at +94777508864 at any time between 10:00 am and 7:00 pm.

I guess I had put up the same number of zackie in my previous post and who the hell erased that?

putting up that number ain't illegal ?

anyway if u want N motorsports why search in web, meet Nigel, the man him self in the flesh :huh:

I guess I had put up the same number of zackie in my previous post and who the hell erased that?

putting up that number ain't illegal ?

anyway if u want N motorsports why search in web, meet Nigel, the man him self in the flesh :music-smiley-026:

You know what, that's exactly what I want to do :) but WHERE? wait don't tell me, opposite Pila, on saturday night, right? :P