• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Can You Identify These?

MasterDon

:o

where on earth do you find these from ah?!?! :blink:

bought from a famous photographer ? or from a place in Seeduwa area? :rolleyes:

we found the alfa from a tip given by a brick manufacturer in dankotuwa

the corrolla was from a broker...it's really a superb find as 2 doored one's are very rare...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
them both are in a wennapuwa yard(me dad's secret stash :lol: )...will get some pics if i go there this weekend

Mate have u got any pic on the car ? cant wait to see another sud :lol:

hope u will start on on it soon :)

Mate have u got any pic on the car ? cant wait to see another sud :lol:

hope u will start on on it soon :)

not a hope of restoring it soon machang...we're struggling to complete even the mg A...it will probably will lay there with the other wrecks...i know it's a waste,but that's how my old man is.....

no pics mate...i know i did promise you guys some,but i think now is not the time for the sud' to go public ;)

Edited by HelRazor

not a hope of restoring it soon machang...we're struggling to complete even the mg A...it will probably will lay there with the other wrecks...i know it's a waste,but that's how my old man is.....

no pics mate...i know i did promise you guys some,but i think now is not the time for the sud' to go public ;)

Oh.. but at least some one is looking after another sud is a good thing mate! :) If u don't mind what model and year is this car :mellow:

damn........dats crx is sooooo sexy (kinda turning on).............i think there are just only handfull of del sols in sri lanka......

ammata siri HELLRAZOR's dad is a da_kool_UNcle kenek nee....

LOL...thanks dude....yes there are only about 6 or 7 "legitimate" sols here :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
anybody coming down from france in the coming month?...need some parts brought down for the 2cv...let me know if you can help...thanks

e-mail - [email protected]

i just received these parts people!!!... :jumping-smiley-013:

to any car freak,receiving a new shipment of parts for your baby is a joyeous occasion...LOL...and this is the latest batch to arrive from gay parie for me mad frenchmen...thought i'd share it with my fellow ALiens

tailights,distributor.beedings.wiring...etc,etc...

whmnfl.jpg

these two glasses i received as a present from the deux chevaux club of paris free of charge...merci beaucop!!!

30salig.jpg

rear windscreen and other delicates...waiting till daylight to unwrap them...LOL

et7jpk.jpg

i just received these parts people!!!... :jumping-smiley-013:

to any car freak,receiving a new shipment of parts for your baby is a joyeous occasion...LOL...and this is the latest batch to arrive from gay parie for me mad frenchmen...thought i'd share it with my fellow ALiens

tailights,distributor.beedings.wiring...etc,etc...

whmnfl.jpg

these two glasses i received as a present from the deux chevaux club of paris free of charge...merci beaucop!!!

30salig.jpg

rear windscreen and other delicates...waiting till daylight to unwrap them...LOL

et7jpk.jpg

clap clap clap.. I know this pleasure very well don, esp when the parts are tad bit hard to find in SL. and to tell you, this green valeo boxes reminds me of lot of good memories of the departed 504 :( and yes there are crazy Frenchmen and clubs around those who will donate parts just to see another french car is restored.. and you're bound to send some good pictures of your example :D

clap clap clap.. I know this pleasure very well don, esp when the parts are tad bit hard to find in SL. and to tell you, this green valeo boxes reminds me of lot of good memories of the departed 504 :( and yes there are crazy Frenchmen and clubs around those who will donate parts just to see another french car is restored.. and you're bound to send some good pictures of your example :D

yep...you being a pug owner/enthusiast should deffa know how crazy the french are harshan...and i've noticed that they the most helpful people of the countries when it comes to advice and material...unlike the stuck up british

and the other best thing about shipments is the bubble wrapping...been awake all night popping those suckers...LOL

yep...you being a pug owner/enthusiast should deffa know how crazy the french are harshan...and i've noticed that they the most helpful people of the countries when it comes to advice and material...unlike the stuck up british

and the other best thing about shipments is the bubble wrapping...been awake all night popping those suckers...LOL

talk about it :) they are very helpfull, in fact it's bit hard to beleive and accept without feeling guilty. I ended up sending reels full of peugeot pics on sl roads to french.

And about popping up bubbles,

GROW UP BRO!! :D

Congrats Master Don! I know the feeling too. I was in Bangkok last week and did some parts shopping myself. Got a set of brand new Del'Orto DHLA40's for my Giulia at a crazy price since they are old stock.

Unpacked and looked at them TWICE in the hotel room :D.

Just unpacked them here now again in my room and examined them again! Totally happy.

Also got a set of brand new front parking/indicators lamps for the Alfetta - Just could not resist when I saw it. And a set of Sachs low springs for the 156!

The thing is my list included other parts and none of this :lol:

All mine were wrapped in newspaper. So no bubbles to pop :(:lol: