• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Can You Identify These?

MasterDon

And about popping up bubbles,

GROW UP BRO!! :D

haha...once you pop you cant stop! :P:lol:

Congrats Master Don! I know the feeling too. I was in Bangkok last week and did some parts shopping myself. Got a set of brand new Del'Orto DHLA40's for my Giulia at a crazy price since they are old stock.

Unpacked and looked at them TWICE in the hotel room :D.

Just unpacked them here now again in my room and examined them again! Totally happy.

Also got a set of brand new front parking/indicators lamps for the Alfetta - Just could not resist when I saw it. And a set of Sachs low springs for the 156!

The thing is my list included other parts and none of this :lol:

All mine were wrapped in newspaper. So no bubbles to pop :(:lol:

been wondering where you've gone off to

you've lowered the 156?...she must be looking even more gorgeous now neda

now i'm dieying to see the giulia mate...dont get me wrong i adore the 'fetta too...but the guilia is the one that speaks to me most...i like 'em curvy...LOL

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been wondering where you've gone off to

you've lowered the 156?...she must be looking even more gorgeous now neda

now i'm dieying to see the giulia mate...dont get me wrong i adore the 'fetta too...but the guilia is the one that speaks to me most...i like 'em curvy...LOL

Not lowered the 156 as yet. Will do with next service.

Yes I feel the same way about the Giulia and the 'Fetta. Somehow the Giulia feels female and the Alfetta male. The latter a friend and the former the lover. :D.

• 2 months later...

it took a long time for someone to upload this video of this...guys this is a video of the honda del sol Le mans edition featured in one of the earlier gran turisimo games...and it is that game inspired me to buy and modify a sol waay back when i was a wee lad...that,and to own an rx7 fd...happy to say i've achieved both.

this almost brought me to tears when i saw this video...reminded me of the good ol' days...:sigh:..i want my childhood back!

thoughts???

Edited by MasterDon