• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lamborghini Estoque

GTAm

What do you guys think of the Estoque? Better looking than the Porsche Panamera but I'm not too sure about the sound of the name......aparently someextinct bull :rolleyes:

i don't know man,i just don't feel the italian-ness coming out of it,looks more like something the americans would put out. :blink:

Edited by HelRazor

i don't know man,i just don't feel the italian-ness coming out of it,looks more like something the americans would put out. :blink:

Yeah I agree with Helrazor. It looks a bit too long as well but the back reminds me of a Alfa 159

The design looks edgy enough to be a Lambo but the styling is inconsistent imho

i concur with MeanGreen in that the similarities with Reventon are unmistkable, however i'm not entirely sure its a good thing to see it on a sedan of sorts (or have they gone with the 4 door coupe tag like Merc did with the CLS? :lol: )

The mid section doesn't quite seem to match well enough with the rest of the car - & yes that high waist line does remind one of something modern from the states ~ from the 2nd shot of the rear, the side angle looks perilously close to the Dodge Charger SRT8 does it not? :huh:

What do you guys think of the Estoque? Better looking than the Porsche Panamera but I'm not too sure about the sound of the name......aparently someextinct bull :rolleyes:

Its supposed to be the sword thats used to kill the bull in bullfights.

The design looks edgy enough to be a Lambo but the styling is inconsistent imho

Its a concept

i concur with MeanGreen in that the similarities with Reventon are unmistkable, however i'm not entirely sure its a good thing to see it on a sedan of sorts (or have they gone with the 4 door coupe tag like Merc did with the CLS? :lol: )

They are. Segment getting crowded with the Panamera and the Rapide too.

Rapide? :unsure: from which manufacturer? :huh:

from aston martin,looks like stretched db9,then again there's nothing wrong with that.is there

but the name is SO Wrong for a aston.they should stick to two letters and a number.

Edited by HelRazor

Here are some live pics of the Estoque

lamborghiniestoque14vr9.th.jpgthpix.gif

This is annoying. There were hotter models with the Honda City at the Singapore show than there is with a Lambo at Paris. What is wrong with the world?

At least Max got some pics with nice models with the Lambo at the NY show.

This is annoying. There were hotter models with the Honda City at the Singapore show than there is with a Lambo at Paris. What is wrong with the world?

At least Max got some pics with nice models with the Lambo at the NY show.

now this is when i wish i'd payed attention to the ones who were at the Alfa stand.... sigh

but the 8C spider & Brera S is where the lens went :lol:

from aston martin,looks like stretched db9,then again there's nothing wrong with that.is there

but the name is SO Wrong for a aston.they should stick to two letters and a number.

Yeah that DB9 theme as beautiful as it is....is getting a wee bit too familiar I think. I quite like the Aston names of the past like Vantage, Volante and Vanquish. But Rapide..............hmmm does not sound good. Actually they had registered the Rapide name way back in the late 60's I believe. Rover wanted to call the top of the range SD1 Rapide but had to settle for Vitesse (which IMHO sounds a lot better) instead as Aston had the rights.

Like these ;) ?

Exactley,the "hip" area does seem very american(i.e-new camero).old lambos have always had a wide hip but they have always had that feminine hip not a arnold swarzeneggar hip like the estoque.I admit that lambos are not what you call "beautiful" cars like the DB9/DB5 but they have always had that feminine feel about them which sadly the estoque hasn't.

I'm not comparing astons to lambos,but the two astons are the two most beautiful cars that I could think of,I'm just pointing out that the estoque not having the characteristics of it's older brothers.These two makes,like women,appeal to the taste of an individual.

Astons = Adriana Lima-very feminine & beautiful with lots of curves

Lambo = Jessica Biel-very masculine,agressive look,nontheless attractive

Edited by HelRazor

Your right HellRazor. I need a Lambo to be Dramatic. Make jaws dop. This one is a bit too predictable. For me the Murc is the end of an era. Audi seem to be sanitising things a bit too much. They need to add a lot more madness!

The DB5 oh wow....Now that is one of the most beautiful cars in the world, let alone the most beautiful Aston of all time. No surprises as it was the work of Carrozeria Touring of Milan!

Your right HellRazor. I need a Lambo to be Dramatic. Make jaws dop. This one is a bit too predictable. For me the Murc is the end of an era. Audi seem to be sanitising things a bit too much. They need to add a lot more madness!

The DB5 oh wow....Now that is one of the most beautiful cars in the world, let alone the most beautiful Aston of all time. No surprises as it was the work of Carrozeria Touring of Milan!

The Reventon didn't drop your jaw? Granted, they are making only 20, but still...

The Reventon didn't drop your jaw? Granted, they are making only 20, but still...

What's the Reventon to me? It's an extremely expensive body kit that ruined the purity of the LP640. Inspired by a Jet fighter, but why did they have to choose one of the ugliest - the F22 Raptor. And that interior is bordering on Gimmicky....after all it's not a plane. :rolleyes:

Mean. Yes. But hardly ground breaking in design like the Miura, Countache, Diablo, Murcielago..... They've just added a load of edges to the Murc as far as I can see.

I can imagine the taste and relervance of the purchase of most of the 20 buyers :D .... That says a lot about the aim of project ;)

Edited by GTAm