• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bad News For Gtr Fans

dillongt

last week 2009 Dodge Viper ACR set a new time of 7:22 at Nürburgring.

A decent handling car from america?Am I seeing things?or did the long back strait help them out? :wacko:

doubt the R35 boys will give up though,I reckon they'll have another go at it soon.

A decent handling car from america?Am I seeing things?or did the long back strait help them out? :wacko:

doubt the R35 boys will give up though,I reckon they'll have another go at it soon.

Nissan seems to be holding back the V spec for a while untill all others try their best.

I reacently read a artical on Porsche contradicting the GTR's ring time.

I hear the GT-R fanboys are also not admitting that the GT-R transmission is a piece of crap. Even Nissan only managed like 35 launches before it had to be replaced

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=25361

Edited by Mean Green z28

I hear the GT-R fanboys are also not admitting that the GT-R transmission is a piece of crap. Even Nissan only managed like 35 launches before it had to be replaced

I was driving my gtr two weeks ago and I heard a loud noise coming from the rear. I turned immediately had my gtr towed to crown nissan st. petersburg fl. They didn't touch my car only called some techs from tennessee to look at the car and record the noise, 4 days later two guys from japan to download some info from the car then left. Then I get a call from the dealer to tell me the news, and they told me that the car was driven without vdc too much and nissan will not warranty the transmission which they said was destroyed, I asked them how much to fix it they told me 20k, no freaking way I will pay 20k on top of what i just paid for the car. I called the gtr number and also talked to nissan consumer affairs got nowhere, now the car is sitting at the dealer. I know we shouldn't launch the car but why own it if you cant use this function, don't sell a car that goes 0-60 in 3.4 sec if the only way you can achieve this speed is to void the warranty , false advertising. Here is the bad news people were fearing it has happened to me and Nissan has told me there are already three people in my shoes, if you are one of these people email me, we have got to get together on this. Just think if any of you guys have taken the vdc off just a few times you have already voided your warranty, good luck what a joke nissan.

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=25361

after reading this .......i'm gonna take my money back before 2009.....lol...thanx mean...

Edited by dillongt

• 2 months later...