• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Merc Suv's

Gummybr

Speaking of Maybach, have you seen the new concept coupe they developed as a promotional tool for Fulda? I don't think you'll ever see a more evil-looking car.

Google Maybach Excelero and you'll see what I mean. It has a fully-functional 700 hp V12 and especially from the rear hindquarter view, it looks outstanding.

There are signs that it may go into production, so lets keep our fingers crossed.

ya.. man thats one amazing looking car.... kinda like the bat-mobile.. but minus the jet-engine and the bat wings and wierd parts... :unsure:

I like the look of the G-Wagon... its pretty nice and quite popular amongst ppl here in the states...

gwagon3ts.jpg

wagong7ur.jpg

My dear friend that is the old G wagon, which I also do like though I haven't seen many around in Sri Lanka.

But the new one is the problem.

If someone says that it doesn't look like the Sorento or ML then take a look at it with the rear of ot hidden. You'll see the difference.

there's a black one running around colombo.. seen it quite often..

what we see running around town are the hard core G-wagens... what is shown in the pic is hte g-class...more refined and with lots more bells and whistles than the g-wagen

i have a thing for the g class as well.. i was looking at the possibility of taking a old g and converting it to a g-class.. found all the body panels but i'm stuck with the old interior... that sucked!

what we see running around town are the hard core G-wagens... what is shown in the pic is hte g-class...more refined and with lots more bells and whistles than the g-wagen

i have a thing for the g class as well.. i was looking at the possibility of taking a old g and converting it to a g-class.. found all the body panels but i'm stuck with the old interior... that sucked!

did you actually buy all the body parts? or did u come to an agreemwent with someone to sell it to you agter u got the vehicle..

My dear friend that is the old G wagon, which I also do like though I haven't seen many around in Sri Lanka.

But the new one is the problem.

If someone says that it doesn't look like the Sorento or ML then take a look at it with the rear of ot hidden. You'll see the difference.

The G wagon is one of the most expensive models in the Merc line out, check the model listing on www.mbusa.com and you'll see for your self.

did you actually buy all the body parts? or did u come to an agreemwent with someone to sell it to you agter u got the vehicle..

no i didn't buy the parts but i foudn out where to get it from... if i had a solution for the interior. i would have gotten the vehicle...