• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Some Rims

Arc Angel

Question

8 answers to this question

Guys I need to get a set of 17'' 4 stud (114.3 pcd i think). Been looking everywhere, even went up to Kurunegala yesterday but couldn't get any.

HELP!!! :action-smiley-012:

This is your lucky day, I have a set of 17" 4 stud rims that I got for my P11 but couldnt afford the tires for. All polished and covered and kept inside.

Contact me on my profile mail addy and Will give you my number. If you have Ripper's number call him and he will give you my number.

Guys I need to get a set of 17'' 4 stud (114.3 pcd i think). Been looking everywhere, even went up to Kurunegala yesterday but couldn't get any.

HELP!!! :action-smiley-012:

Aiyo Shanka :action-smiley-060: ..... Turn to right side at papiliyana junction and go one Km, on the right hand side there is a shop, they have a black 17 Alloy set for a EVOIII, abt one month ago Nirosh and i went to see that set and cant remember the price, just go tomorrow and check the price and if its too much let me know, ill know those guys,

BTW i might have a pic fo that set, ill try to find it and post........

Edited by GihanFX

Hi guys, thanks again for all the support.

I managed to locate a set of ROH rims. Put it in for a paint job.

here's a pic of the design (the one pictured is a five stud though)

rimfs7.th.jpgthpix.gif

what do you guys think?

VVTi, I know someone else who is also looking for a design similar to the one you've got. Will pass the message.

thanks again guys.