• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Battery Light Blinking Vb11 Ad Wagon

tombo

Question

5 answers to this question

Dear friends

im using Nissan Ad Wagon VB 11 car, always battery light is blinking slightly what are the possible resons

thanks

tombo

I don't know about your particular model but usually when the battery light blinks it means the battery is not charging,I suggest having someone check the alternator.if the alternator is working it's probably something wrong with the wiring system.

Edited by HelRazor

I don't know about your particular model but usually when the battery light blinks it means the battery is not charging,I suggest having someone check the alternator.if the alternator is working it's probably something wrong with the wiring system.

thank you

recently i repaired my alternator also, after that also batt light is blinking slightly i also have doubt about wiring but don't know about best and trustful electriciance. if you know that tel me specially around Ratmalanahttp:

Edited by tombo

Hi Friend,

The alternator repair is not very dependable. Some time back I had this problem & I repaired the alternator, but one night the car kept me on the road. Check the alternator IC. If the IC is gone you can replace it. otherwise you need to replace the alternator ( you can by a used one)

thank you

recently i repaired my alternator also, after that also batt light is blinking slightly i also have doubt about wiring but don't know about best and trustful electriciance. if you know that tel me specially around Ratmalanahttp:

Pala Auto Electricals ! Orugodawatte if I'm not mistaken, I know its not close to Ratmalana but they are the best I've come across.