• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

You Get What You Pay For

GearHead

yeah, saw this on another forum. Really crappy work. A blindfolded drunk monkey with one hand tied behind his back could do a better job.

It sickens me to see how shops try to get away with shit like this. When I used to work in the auto service industry, I made every effort to give the customer more than they paid for 'cos that's how you keep customers and bring in more by their word or mouth advertising

Customer : how much is your body kit for the 350z ?

Aero Parts Company : Its USD 2400 Including Shipping

Customer : Crap thats too much. What is made of ? Fiberglass or Urethane

Aero Parts Company : Its made of Fiberglass.

Customer : f**k you guys... you sell fiberglass for USD 2400. I can buy the same product on ebay for USD 500 made in Urethane.

Aero Parts Company : Sir Urethane gets warped with heat difference

Customer : Yeah But Fiberglass Cracks on Impact. Any way thanks for your help. I am gona buy from Ebay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 WEEKS LATER

CUSTOMER : HELLO GUYS ON THIS FORUM. I BROUGHT A KIT FROM EBAY AND IT WAS MADE URETHANE AND MY BODY SHOP f**kED ME DONT GO TO THEM ANY MORE !!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URETHANE CANNOT BE SOLD FOR USD 500.

A PROPERLY DONE URETHANE KIT ( BASF MATERIAL ) will be USD 3000 ++++

A PROPERLY DONE FIBERGLASS KIT WILL BE OVER USD 1500 +++++

ANY CHINESE MADE URETHANE KIT WITH BAD FIT IS USD 500

ANY CHINESE MADE FIBERGLASS KIT WITH BAD FIT IS USD 200