• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1100 Bhp Cobra Limited

Andrew_GTR

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude...prospec is really famous!!! hehehe...now i know who to contact if i eva need anythin...!!! LoL

:):action-smiley-060::D for those hu dont know who prospec is they are one of uk's biggest dealers in Nismo and Top Secret...they even have cars for sale such as skylines!!! u can get anything from em!! LoL...here's they're website... check the stuff out... http://www.prospec-ms.co.uk/ .... click on 'Stocklist' to see the cars.... and prices...

no problem mate, shall do! The other day i saw a Tommi Kaira for sale on ebay! I dont remember the amount but the starting bid was quite high.

171lg.jpg

Thats shin of prospec for those who dont know him. God i wish i was in his position (far left)

1170iq.jpg

Skyline Tommi kaira

no problem mate, shall do! The other day i saw a Tommi Kaira for sale on ebay! I dont remember the amount but the starting bid was quite high.

171lg.jpg

Thats shin of prospec for those who dont know him. God i wish i was in his position (far left)

1170iq.jpg

Skyline Tommi kaira

U do know that Prospec and Zele-International of japan are sister companies right?? hence the abundance of GT-R's and the Nismo dealership.... Zele is one of the biggest GT-R dealers in japan in fact i even went to they're showroom when i was there...incredible assortmant of cars...

U do know that Prospec and Zele-International of japan are sister companies right?? hence the abundance of GT-R's and the Nismo dealership.... Zele is one of the biggest GT-R dealers in japan in fact i even went to they're showroom when i was there...incredible assortmant of cars...

machan u know what really impressed me abt ur car is the real wheel steering, thats so cool. this vedio has a external camera capturing this at high speed cornering, and that rear defuser looks hot on the car! any plans on taking the car to the next level and showing what skylines are all about, unleash the beast man!

BTW the top pic is a z tune isnt it?

Lotsa what u guys were saying was over my head, but thats a freaking Z-Tune.

Yes it is!!! And Prospec (a.k.a Zele-International ) was the 1st dealer that recieved 3 z-tunes for resale from their respective first owners...Hehehe... if i remember they sold one for 24 million yen after 2 months of it being released... when the car originally came out it cost 18 million yen... so basically they made 6 million yen in two months of appreciation....dunno what happened to the remaining 2.... maybe thats one of em in the pic....

machan u know what really impressed me abt ur car is the real wheel steering, thats so cool. this vedio has a external camera capturing this at high speed cornering, and that rear defuser looks hot on the car! any plans on taking the car to the next level and showing what skylines are all about, unleash the beast man!

BTW the top pic is a z tune isnt it?

u mean rear wheel steerin rite?well even the 89 honda preludes came wit 4 wheel steering...very cool

n yup the pic is of a z-tune

u mean rear wheel steerin rite?well even the 89 honda preludes came wit 4 wheel steering...very cool

n yup the pic is of a z-tune

yes i meant rear wheel, my key board is a bastard..

i didnt know that about the prelude, cool indeed..

Yes it is!!! And Prospec (a.k.a Zele-International ) was the 1st dealer that recieved 3 z-tunes for resale from their respective first owners...Hehehe... if i remember they sold one for 24 million yen after 2 months of it being released... when the car originally came out it cost 18 million yen... so basically they made 6 million yen in two months of appreciation....dunno what happened to the remaining 2.... maybe thats one of em in the pic....

That's F*****ng crazy man?

Anyway what's the difference between the z-tune and the Tommi Kaira?

Anyway what's the difference between the z-tune and the Tommi Kaira?

Well there are many differences dude...but lemme just give u the basics or ill be writing alot here... the Tommy Kaira was introduced in 2002 as a tuned car from the T.K group...the car had 420 BHP wit a 0-60 time of 4.2 secs...the thing was that anybody could get their hands on one as long as they were willing to pay...it was made to order basically...the Z-Tune on the other hand was Nismo's answer to the 'Final' Skyline to be built officially... They went crazy wit this car giving it 500 Bhp and a 0-60 time of 4.1 secs...the car was also limited to only 20 cars and all were presold...they basically sourced out 1999 GT-R's that had done less than 8,000 k's and rebuilt them...this was Nismo's greatest accomplishment to date... the Z-Tune had alot of upgrades done to it including new front and rear buffers and hood and many tuning mods as u can imagine... they also dated the cars production as 2005... so basically its the rarest Skyline in the world right now and also the most expensive.............

hey, in the GTR how much 'steering' does rear wheel steering give? i dont think it turn as much as the front wheels.. does anyone jhave pics of the GTR with the rear wheels turned...

or is rear wheel steerring only a term used because the on-baord copm controls the poer and brakes..?

hey, in the GTR how much 'steering' does rear wheel steering give? i dont think it turn as much as the front wheels.. does anyone jhave pics of the GTR with the rear wheels turned...

or is rear wheel steerring only a term used because the on-baord copm controls the poer and brakes..?

the wheels dont turn as much as the front...n no its not jus a term...

its visible. about 10-15 derees i would imagine, when coming out of corners at high sped it gives a better sence of direction to the car. and also handles clearly better than the ones without.

Resized for ur viewing pleasure, my Z-Tune

My Z-tune with my V-Spec :unsure:

wow!!!

Praveen, is that thr AutoArt Z-tune?

where did you get this? in SL? i saw this in S'pore last year... it was like 8000 bucks... i thought it was too much so didint buy it at that time.... still havent bought that.. i got a V-spec 1:18 though...

dscnrs9he.jpg

as u can see its not much, but you can see it turn

wow!!!

where did you get this? in SL? i saw this in S'pore last year... it was like 8000 bucks... i thought it was too much so didint buy it at that time.... still havent bought that.. i got a V-spec 1:18 though...

Yes, SL, and no, not autoart. I forget where it's from (auto pro shop or summin like that), but these guys are the guys with the license to replicate the formula D cars.

wow!!!

I have the AutoArt performance model of the R34 V-Spec II Nur bought it in japan and the R34 Tamiya Calsonic GTR...

dscnrs9he.jpg

as u can see its not much, but you can see it turn

Hey machan ur right the Rear wheels do turn to a noticeable angle maybe 10 degrees at most...is this picture from ur Duke Skyline Dvd?

whats the sterring mechanism thats used? i dont think its rack and pinion... maybe small mechanical motors...

and adjusting the alligment must be pretty hard on this...

Nope...did the allignment at Pistop and they had all the technology for it... no worries at all...

p10600200fi.th.jpg

p10600219du.th.jpg

p10600232qx.th.jpg

I have the AutoArt performance model of the R34 V-Spec II Nur bought it in japan and the R34 Tamiya Calsonic GTR...

Hey machan ur right the Rear wheels do turn to a noticeable angle maybe 10 degrees at most...is this picture from ur Duke Skyline Dvd?

Yup machan thats a duke video DVD. I also have the Subaru Impreza DVD, nice. I think a certain someone with a sti7 also has that.

Yup machan thats a duke video DVD. I also have the Subaru Impreza DVD, nice. I think a certain someone with a sti7 also has that.

Who's the person wit the STi 7 that has the Dvd? Nigel? must get it off him if thats the person...would love to see it...love the boxer and the STi..